PDA

View Full Version : A Good Suggestion?

XxReiReixX
07-11-2012, 10:08 PM
So I was just making a suggestion toward the update and future of SL. I would like to suggest that Star Legends should not become like Dark Legends. I believe that Star Legends should be bettered but is a success for Spacetime Studios. In any case... Adding achievements and what not is no big deal but to make SL like DL might not be a good move IMO. I've heard that if it does become a sci-fi copy of DL that some people would quit, which could lead to some loss in profit.. This is just a suggestion and just wanted to say cuz I really like Star Legends and I think that it really is better compared to DL..

Asavadale
07-12-2012, 01:03 AM
I agree I Honesly dont want sts to add Anything like DL other than the Achievements, because i like the way How everything is on SL atm i just want new content, The ID Event, and achievements thats it :3

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah the whole achievements thing,and the whole format of the char. homepage and stuff.

gison
07-12-2012, 03:19 AM
I agree 100% :D
I don't really like those achievements thing :/

Mothwing
07-12-2012, 03:58 AM
Ummmm...I'm confused xD I HIGHLY doubt that SL will EVER be ANYTHING like DL.

DL is more objective based, whereas SL is a freeplay game like PL.

Even if they added achievements, which they probably will, how could it hurt the game? I think the titles are fun. They add more stuff to do. I highly disagree with this, and think that some of the things from DL should be incorporated into the other two games, like it already was in PL. I would love to see daily rewards, more quests, random bosses, etc.

XxReiReixX
07-12-2012, 12:57 PM
I guess.. But like I said, its only my opinion and what I think and heard. I agree with Asavadale though.. Achievments would be nice and so would the titles and stuff. But SL doesn't really need the things from DL, I think it just really needs new content, higher cap, and basically a new update with new and better content.

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I hope they implement the energy system into SL.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Mothwing
07-12-2012, 01:04 PM
I guess.. But like I said, its only my opinion and what I think and heard. I agree with Asavadale though.. Achievments would be nice and so would the titles and stuff. But SL doesn't really need the things from DL, I think it just really needs new content, higher cap, and basically a new update with new and better content.

Which will come :) Don't worry.

KillaIngs
07-12-2012, 01:07 PM
I hope they implement the energy system into SL.

-----

Omg DP whatever u so do not!!

Mothwing
07-12-2012, 01:12 PM

I think you need to learn sarcasm ;)

XxReiReixX
07-12-2012, 01:14 PM

lolz... Imma quit SL if they put the energy system lolz.. xD

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 01:14 PM
I think you need to learn sarcasm ;)

Generally, I end sarcastic comments with "/sarcasm".

-----

XxReiReixX
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM

-----

lol Death.. topic has been derailled.. xD

Mothwing
07-12-2012, 01:22 PM

-----

XxReiReixX
07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
I wanna go derail a topic! jk.. lol

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Well, it seems my derail roll was a success. Lol.

Back on topic, there are a few things from DL that I wouldn't be opposed to coming to SL. Passive abilities and allies would both be nice. Achievements and titles I suppose would be OK, they aren't that big of a deal to me.

What I would really enjoy though would be a modified vanity/appearence system. Something like when you equip a piece of gear, it goes into a separate tab as a weightless vanity. That way, when you sell it, you can still use the appearence of the piece of gear, but keep the stats of your actual equipped piece of gear.

-----

akfury
07-12-2012, 03:28 PM
passives, allies, achievements, and titles thats what i want... god forbid energy

Asavadale
07-12-2012, 08:06 PM
I say sts add A option if you want Passive skills or not cuz i honestly dont like Passive Skills :/

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 08:19 PM
I say sts add A option if you want Passive skills or not cuz i honestly dont like Passive Skills :/

Then don't put points in them. There's your option.

-----