PDA

View Full Version : Marianos Proc visibility

Lawpvp
04-06-2022, 09:16 AM
I think it would be nice if they made it easier to tell when you proc Marianos Bow. If you are the only rogue with bow then you are fine but if multiple rogues have bow it's hard to tell who procced without interrupting your skill rotation.

When you proc daggs it says Sea Power over your head AND you get a visual effect under your own feet. I think it would be nice if the Bow could have the same visual effect as the daggers when you proc it since it we don't get any buff indicators under our Health bar. That way you don't have to interrupt your rotation to charge bow to test just because somebody else got a proc.

Elec
04-06-2022, 09:24 AM
Same with nep. People talk about this a lot but ignored.

I just charge atk once to see if that's mine. Lol

BlahBlodyValentine
04-06-2022, 09:57 AM
also if too many mobs or visual effects u cant see if its time to charge ur marianos bow. ur right even other rogue has it u dont know if its u or other persons marianos proc.. plss fix the bow, tbh the damage of marianos bow is so low compared to other 81 mythic weapons.

BlahBlodyValentine
04-06-2022, 10:01 AM
another problem is proc is useless when many mobs you cant hit the right one maybe make marianos bow charged attack can shoot 4 arrows so it high chance to hit the mobs, or make charged attack direct hit if the water clouds under the monster.

Deathlyreaper
04-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Yes we need an identifier. I mentioned this long ago under suggestions and nothing, it’s like they want you to not enjoy the weapons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
04-06-2022, 11:21 AM
Would be as simple as adding an icon below the mana bar just like they did for aquaris

|Ares|
04-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Would be as simple as adding an icon below the mana bar just like they did for aquaris

I've mentioned that in other thread as well, that would be very helpful.

Deathlyreaper
04-06-2022, 04:07 PM

Yes!

although if they wanna go the extra mile, maybe make the icon a different color, such as yellow,red,orange, or whatever. With so many pet dmg buffs going on, it might be difficult to identify sometimes.

terapan
04-06-2022, 06:31 PM

+1
Ah yes this is it.
Since they have 2 step proc why add 2 color to it.
Grey for first step, and colored for proc in fully active?

will0
04-06-2022, 06:40 PM
same for hyperos gun .. i dont even know if it is process just random guessing .. even worst if two mage using hyperos gun

aikl
04-06-2022, 08:23 PM
+1.. hope this can change

snakeeyes
04-06-2022, 08:55 PM
+1 to this for the better

mutantninjaz
04-06-2022, 10:40 PM
idk why only mages got the indicator pfffff -_-

Sulphurea
04-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Lol good luck with this! It's like months we ask for this fix and literally not even one dev gave us a reply

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

BlahBlodyValentine
04-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Lol good luck with this! It's like months we ask for this fix and literally not even one dev gave us a reply

well it's a mistake weapon then.

Sulphurea
04-07-2022, 11:36 AM
I guess is intended that you become blind by using it lel when many rogues using bow (example: elite mecha) just spam and charge spam and charge spam and charge, at some point it has to be your proc lol

BlahBlodyValentine
04-07-2022, 11:58 AM
I guess is intended that you become blind by using it lel when many rogues using bow (example: elite mecha) just spam and charge spam and charge spam and charge, at some point it has to be your proc lol

how sad lol, im gonna delete my bow and if i sell it other player will have the same problem better delete xD

Xyv.io
04-07-2022, 12:04 PM
I think the player should have different coloured proc, others' procs can be red.