PDA

View Full Version : War weapon procs

caabarader
04-06-2022, 02:02 PM
Hello! As we know wars are fighters which need be close to mobs/bosses to do damage and proc... With this expansion came up to my mind that a new weapon that can proc and attack from away(like gun or bow, or a good range) should be added to war class.
There's some reasons:
1. Bosses pushs attacks sometimes don't let war get close enough to apply proc of neptaris and polaris(boss map 1 of zodias pushs, also boss map 3 have a "ability" that also push)
2. Some bosses have an op damage "ability", that only apply to close area so wars sometimes can die by that (boss 2 zodias vomit)
3. Silence/debuffs for close targets(like map 4 boss, and some mobs of zodias map 1 and 2).

I wouldn't bring this idea if those reasons doesn't exists, but sadly it does, affecting war class. I would also says rogues(daggers users) but at least rogue has one bow.

The weapon could be like roman candle, but of course way much powered(i would say one of war arcane 81 if possible)

For those who says war need close weapons for tank mobs and etc, i'm not saying that weapon with close target Should be stopped producing, but that weapons with distance attack with a significant damage should be added to warrior class.

Last but not least, please add a weapon 81 for war clean mobs too...
Ps:I talk about only war here because it's the role i play, so if mage and rogue players want to add something, write below. Ty!

@asommers

Cinco
04-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.

Warrior class is designed to withstand the most damage - so while we will consider the suggestion, I think adding a weapon or weapon proc that performs powerful ranged attack is unlikely to happen.

Heist
04-07-2022, 10:55 AM
I agree and the boss keeps dodging attacks its kinda boring

caabarader
04-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.

Warrior class is designed to withstand the most damage - so while we will consider the suggestion, I think adding a weapon or weapon proc that performs powerful ranged attack is unlikely to happen.Well, i agree that weapon wouldn't "fit" well in war but is the only way i see for those bosses(could also remake them but i don't think it's going to happen), so next maps/expansion please take away the idea of bosses that run or push, if with dozer axe that instaproc with any damage is hard to keep close and do damage for those bosses, imagine with polaris/neptaris procs that need charged attacks...
Ekenta wars are almost useless, can't even proc that ekenta already comes with an stunning or debuff attack..