PDA

View Full Version : Potion Shops in al towns!!!

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 04:51 AM
Don't you hate it when you are in DarkForest, BalefortCastle or FathomCrypt doing quests and you run out of H/Mpotions, and you have to go to forest haven to get more?

If you could make potion shops in all towns it would be great. Then we don't have to waist time going back and forth all the time.

An idea could be that there are a Enchantress in each town that is a sister to Ellie the Enchantress, and that they all have an orb in there tent that teleport the potions from Ellie to them.
Sens they are surrounded by enemys they cant go anywhere and get ingredient's to mix the potions.

Thanks
:)

Violentsaint
08-25-2010, 04:55 AM
you do realise u can buy potions anytime by bringing up the game menu and selecting the store tab...?

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 05:09 AM
you do realise u can buy potions anytime by bringing up the game menu and selecting the store tab...?

yea but they cost alot more then bying from the shop
For example 100 pots from menu store cost 2800g
And 100 pots from the shop cost 1500g
Its a big diference

bladesword
08-25-2010, 05:35 AM
*yawn*
my idea is to buy 1000 potions at once so u dun hav to go around the whole time buying 10 potions and commin back for more.

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 06:03 AM
*yawn*
my idea is to buy 1000 potions at once so u dun hav to go around the whole time buying 10 potions and commin back for more.

Well not everyone have the luxury to buy 1000 pots at the time. not when your char only have 4k and you have to buy Mpots and Hpots and afford to buy armor for your char to.

vulgarstrike
08-25-2010, 06:57 AM
I think that's just sacrifice. competition is in forest haven, but nowhere else. just buy 1k if you can, and if not you'll have to settle for less, or not use skills so often. besides, you shouldn't even be buying armor if you're not in at least swamps. I mean ao now after update. you can find armor easily enough to suit needs. look for the burglar items, which give you 1 m/s

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 08:41 AM
the reason I put up this idea was not for me, I have enough gold to buy lots of pots at the time.

I put the idea up because I just started 2 new char, and it made me realize its relay hard for noobs to start the game whit only 200 gold.
Doing quests and have to go back to Forest Haven to buy pots.
Not all players have other lvl 45 char and 100k of gold on them.

It's hard for them and in other mmorpg that i know they have potion stands in all towns or a subsitute for it like food and drinks.

I thought it was a good idea and that it would make it easier for the beginners to play the game.

Elffy
08-25-2010, 09:04 PM
I guess but it's also quite easy to change Townes. But I do agree with you to an extent.

kanle
08-26-2010, 01:00 AM
i agree with what Elffy said

nattissen_88
08-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Good news!!
I contacted asommers and she sad that it was a good idea and that they missed it when they did more towns.
They are going to try to put the shops in the game before 1.4 comes out.

I also made a suggestion that there could be a blacksmith in all towns that makes weapons suitable for the town level. For example in Forest Haven have a blacksmith that makes weapons up to lvl 13 and in Dark Forest have a blacksmith that make weapons from lvl 14 up to the highest lvl there, and so on.

And to do the same for those who sell Helm, Armor and Shields.

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 01:51 AM
Good news!!
I contacted asommers and she sad that it was a good idea and that they missed it when they did more towns.
They are going to try to put the shops in the game before 1.4 comes out.

I also made a suggestion that there could be a blacksmith in all towns that makes weapons suitable for the town level. For example in Forest Haven have a blacksmith that makes weapons up to lvl 13 and in Dark Forest have a blacksmith that make weapons from lvl 14 up to the highest lvl there, and so on.

And to do the same for those who sell Helm, Armor and Shields.

She? assomers= HE