PDA

View Full Version : Keep older threads

Analytical
04-07-2022, 02:55 AM
Noticed many old threads I made 2-3 years ago were gone, can they be kept, locked instead of deleted? Or how does this work actually?

@assomers

asommers
04-07-2022, 10:32 AM
We generally don't delete threads unless they violate the Terms of Service. If you look, there are threads that go back 10+ years. Threads are auto-locked (closed) after 30 days of no activity unless stickied.

-ALS

Analytical
04-07-2022, 10:59 AM
We generally don't delete threads unless they violate the Terms of Service. If you look, there are threads that go back 10+ years. Threads are auto-locked (closed) after 30 days of no activity unless stickied.

-ALS

Thanks for the explanation assomers, though I don't think I violated any terms and service here the threads were mostly selling threads and have been there for long time I just recently checked back and noticed they are gone, can you do a quick check on my profile? Or do I need to contact support for this?

asommers
04-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Looked into this. Sorry, in addition to what I stated above, we actually do purge the Trader's Market forum regularly since those posts serve no purpose after trades are made.

-ALS