PDA

View Full Version : Controversial topic, your opinion is valued

Analytical
04-07-2022, 12:22 PM
Drama keeps this game alive.

Yes it entertains people like you and me (Why did u click on this? Bet you probably are bored and wanna be entertained)

Those who may be on the verge of quitting are floating back and forth and they are likely attached to the community, the experience they felt here. So that's what is keeping them and those who are supposedly quitting still "active" in this game even if they don't log in game, they do log in here in this forum.

Thus by extension, maybe sts can have something they sell for plat/money here in the forum?

Some vip perks I can think of
1. Like more bumps per day (still have limits) if you are subscribed to forum.
2. Faster support replies
3. No waiting time between PMs
4. Deletable threads (since we can delete posts why not)
5. Better filter in search for the items you want to buy or the buyer you want to find.
6. Subscribed forum accounts get weekly platinum for their in game account (can't be abused since they need to pay to get this)
7. Subscribed forum accounts (can only be linked to one in game account, applied across all characters) get free unlimited ads

@asommers
@cinco

Thoughts?
Or Drama?
You are all welcome :P

Repent
04-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Sounds like profit for sts, honestly threads should be deletable already not sure why that hasn't been implemented. But another thing to add would be custom pfp's instead of the basic ones we have to choose from a selection of sts games. - atoned

Repent
04-08-2022, 05:47 AM
Can you see the image of a black rose under my forum name? That’s a pfp. I’m asking for custom pfps so i can use an image of shrek or something.