PDA

View Full Version : Merch guild

LookBehindMe
07-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Edit!!!!!!

Ok I found the guy he is no longer in the guild.... guess he stole the guild as well.

Swords
07-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Uh.... I really dont know what to say then to report him?

Cahaun
07-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Seems to me like he was doing the "Selling guild" scam. Report him and that should do it.

LookBehindMe
07-12-2012, 07:53 PM
oh all this was about was to warn about the guild before he get someone else.
trust me as soon as i get my hands on him he will be gone.

Neffy
07-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Your fault for trusting him. I've been in merch guilds in MANY, MANY MMOs, and I can say I've never been scammed because I'm not going to allow it to happen.

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 02:17 AM
Seems to me like he was doing the "Selling guild" scam. Report him and that should do it.

I got scammed once by a person (on a lv 5 lol)using that tactic. Too bad he only got 20500 gold...noobs lol

I've since learned to tell people using that tactic to promote me to master first before i give them my gold so i can "repay the favour" of the previous scammer lol.
Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

LookBehindMe
07-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Update the scammer is no longer the gm
Of this guild he left and is in another guild
I found him and had a little talk he kinda repaid me so I think we are cool.
Over all the guy is just really dumb.

dudetus
07-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Update the scammer is no longer the gm
Of this guild he left and is in another guild
I found him and had a little talk he kinda repaid me so I think we are cool.
Over all the guy is just really dumb.

And getting scammed like that is not dumb at all?

Matutd
07-28-2012, 05:27 PM
He's kinda dumb? You just posted this on the forums. Selling or buying guilds is against the terms of service of the game. You just admitted to breaking the rules in plain sight of every dev lmao

Yich
07-28-2012, 05:35 PM
He's kinda dumb? You just posted this on the forums. Selling or buying guilds is against the terms of service of the game. You just admitted to breaking the rules in plain sight of every dev lmao
I like this point not to mention this thread will be around until about half past... FOREVER.
If you are foolish enough to be scammed, you deserve it. The scammer does necessarily deserve your stuff, but you deserve to lose it. If you get scammed a second time, I hope it's for every in game item and peice of gold because you would be an idiot. You are so bad at reading people in the first place that you lose some of your stuff to them, yet later you realize they are dumb. Why couldn't you have realized that in the first place?...

Whirlzap
07-28-2012, 05:45 PM
It's a merch guild...
The guild master of a merching guild shouldn't have to SCAM or do something illegitimate like that to get 50k...
I'm starting to question if he's an actual merchant or just a wannabe.

Yich
07-28-2012, 05:51 PM
It's a merch guild...
The guild master of a merching guild shouldn't have to SCAM or do something illegitimate like that to get 50k...
I'm starting to question if he's an actual merchant or just a wannabe.
Lol "starting"? C'mon... What legitimate merchant throw all of their wealth away for a small amount of money they will lose anyway? STS takes that stuff serioulsy, no way a good merchant wouldn't know that.