PDA

View Full Version : polaris doesnt work

Immortal_Blood
04-07-2022, 04:29 PM
see video attached

game tells me charged but it does not exe charge attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq8NqDlmhKM

can provide evidence it doesnt proc either. (sometimes)

Cinco
04-07-2022, 05:16 PM
The video shows you using the weapon in a town setting. There is no target for the ability and thus the behavior is quite different. Specifically with respect to the proc: you should not see the proc effects whatsoever since the effects are applied when the weapon has done damage - and there is no target to damage in town.

I'll take a look at the timing on the charge to see if anything could be going wrong. I'm able to see my charged weapon (blue glow on the blade) after the 'CHARGE' fully appears overhead and I haven't been able to get it to fail in combat.

UPDATE: looks like there's a 0.15 second offset in that 'CHARGE' message. I'll tighten it up for the next update. I think this will make it perform a lot more reliably for you. Thanks!

caabarader
04-07-2022, 05:40 PM
#### 11 chars

Cinco
04-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Latest update should address the 'CHARGE' timing for Polaris.

Lemme know. Thanks!

Aayushh007
04-08-2022, 07:27 AM
How about making Polaris hit target from 3 to 6, i don't really see any good way to clear mobs for war,
Polar max u can 2 hit it nd also need 3 mobs together, nd if one stun nd rip proc
Warrior still gotta use dozers and chasmal armor to kill mobs, if both mythics weps for boss, what's the point of it, if we gonna use nep and polar both on boss?
Polar can be useful if it's target can be exceed a little bit. Also When is polaris charge going to be 0.5sec since marinos gotta buffed tooto for 0.5sec charge.

Immortal_Blood
04-08-2022, 05:27 PM
The video shows you using the weapon in a town setting. There is no target for the ability and thus the behavior is quite different. Specifically with respect to the proc: you should not see the proc effects whatsoever since the effects are applied when the weapon has done damage - and there is no target to damage in town.

I'll take a look at the timing on the charge to see if anything could be going wrong. I'm able to see my charged weapon (blue glow on the blade) after the 'CHARGE' fully appears overhead and I haven't been able to get it to fail in combat.

UPDATE: looks like there's a 0.15 second offset in that 'CHARGE' message. I'll tighten it up for the next update. I think this will make it perform a lot more reliably for you. Thanks!

thanks for looking into this, and for the update, i was happy to see it in the patch notes. i appreciate it and im sure other people with polaris will too (even if they didnt notice the problem)

but unfortunately the charge message is still a little off.

i made a short video in mogera lair, and compared polaris with neptaris.

https://youtu.be/7hImg0nNy6I

thank you sir :)

Immortal_Blood
05-16-2022, 01:52 PM
Polaris still doesn't work as intended

Adek Nakal
05-16-2022, 10:30 PM
from what i see it appear that u release the charge before its fully charged

Futumsh
05-16-2022, 10:59 PM
Closing. If you've got something new, post the details in a new thread.