PDA

View Full Version : Summer! School, only one week left!

Skeletonlord
07-12-2012, 12:58 PM
It is coming up to summer time, and we break up on the 20th! That is a week from tomorrow!

This is going to be an awesome summer, we have Arcane Legends to look forward to in a month or so, and that I think is going to be the highlight of summer this year! Its also the London Olympics on the 27th here in the UK, so some of you may be watching that when that is on.

What are your plans this summer? I am going on Holiday in August, so if I have wifi all well and good and if I don't I will be playing when I come back late August.

abbasjammmy
07-12-2012, 01:01 PM
:D i live in uk to 6 weeks holiday

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 01:01 PM
pfft. My kids have been out of school since early May. I can't wait until it starts back up next month.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Skeletonlord
07-12-2012, 01:22 PM
pfft. My kids have been out of school since early May. I can't wait until it starts back up next month.

-----

May seems really odd in the UK. Is'nt summer July/August time?

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 01:23 PM

Yes, but they are generally out from may to august, or June to September.

-----

Mothwing
07-12-2012, 01:24 PM
I've been out since June.

thecrankybearsam
07-12-2012, 01:56 PM
I have also been out since June. I love Canada lol

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 01:57 PM
My kids get out late May and go back early September.

Matutd
07-12-2012, 01:57 PM

-----

I broke up from school may 30th

thecrankybearsam
07-12-2012, 02:00 PM

-----

You don't like spending time with them?

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 02:01 PM

Since you are asking such a question I will venture to claim that you, yourself, have no kids.

thecrankybearsam
Really? May? Wow you guys obviously get a bigger summer, cuz i get out june and go back september
Booooo

Jblazer
Agg,school went to fast.

thecrankybearsam
07-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Since you are asking such a question I will venture to claim that you, yourself, have no kids.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Parent or non-parent, I would still ask because it would seem harsh if a parent didn't want to spend any time with their kids, no?

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Parent or non-parent, I would still ask because it would seem harsh if a parent didn't want to spend any time with their kids, no?

Most parent love their kids to death. But you don't know how annoying you kids get when you are bored. LOL

dugantale
07-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Been out sense may, dont wanna go back..

Paar
I've been on summer break for about 2 months now?

Matutd
Been out since may, really wanna go back :(

thecrankybearsam
07-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Most parent love their kids to death. But you don't know how annoying you kids get when you are bored. LOL

that I very much understand lol

TheSnowman
07-12-2012, 02:15 PM
I finished my first year of uni at the start of June and don't go back until mid september its crazy. I just wish summer would actually make an appearance in the UK as it doesn't seem to have started yet. Perhaps it will in time for the Olympics, fingers crossed ...

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 02:16 PM

Same!I loved being so active here in Spacetime,but a couple days before school starts for me football starts.This is how it's gonna be for me.

Go to school,finish most of my homework.
Go to football practice
About 30 minute drive back to home.
Finish homework in the car on the way back.
Get back home by about 9:30PM
Doesn't help that I wake up at 6:00AM to head to school
Football games on Saturday's
So I won't be as active.
But Fridays and Saturday's (after the football game)I'll be accomplishing as much as I can.
Sometimes from football practice I'll stop by here on forums and in-game for a bit.
But I won't be AS active as I am right now.
But i'll of course be playing it whenever I can.

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM

Like stomp said, I love my kids to death, but they occasionally get on my nerves with all their yelling and screaming and running in and out of the house. I need school to help burn off that excess of energy they have. You'll understand when you have kids of your own.

-----

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Like stomp said, I love my kids to death, but they occasionally get on my nerves with all their yelling and screaming and running in and out of the house. I need school to help burn off that excess of energy they have. You'll understand when you have kids of your own.

-----
I'm not a parent but I understand what you're tryna say.What you're trying to say is you love you're kids so much,but they can get out of hand.School takes off some of that and you still have good time with them.This what you're trying to say?

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm not a parent but I understand what you're tryna say.What you're trying to say is you love you're kids so much,but they can get out of hand.School takes off some of that and you still have good time with them.This what you're trying to say?

Uh... No. I'm trying to say that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

-----

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Stomps wins by torpedo!

-----

Are you trying to say that this is what you wanted to say but was said in a manner that truth being said my not be the best way of saying it to clarify the previously referenced statements you said?

Walkhardd
07-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Summer sucks when you get older. More people everywhere and its hotter. Enjoy it while you can!

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Are you trying to say that this is what you wanted to say but was said in a manner that truth being said my not be the best way of saying it to clarify the previously referenced statements you said?

Lol, exactly. I also edited my comment to not sound so much like a jerk. However, your quoting has torpedoed my attempt.

-----

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Lol, exactly. I also edited my comment to not sound so much like a jerk. However, your quoting has torpedoed my attempt.

-----

Fixed ;)

Piosidon
07-12-2012, 05:51 PM
So boring during the summer when you're stuck in the house

Livemau
07-12-2012, 06:03 PM

-----

why do u keep saying that +5 to topic derailment its weird like cameras in a bathroom

Cahaun
07-12-2012, 06:20 PM

-----

why do u keep saying that +5 to topic derailment its weird like cameras in a bathroom
Because that is exactly what it does. It derails us from the main topic if we talk about it just like now.
I prefer heat and a cool glass of water so I love summer and Texas.

Phoenixking
07-12-2012, 06:27 PM
I didn't know you had school at the moment O,o

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 07:13 PM

I do it just so people will ask me why, or it's my tapatalk sig. One or the other.

-----

Flowman
07-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Really? May? Wow you guys obviously get a bigger summer, cuz i get out june and go back september
Booooo
May - August...

May, June, July, August - 4

June - September...

June, July, August, September - 4

THE LENGTH DIFFERENCE IS MIND BLOWING!!!

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 08:18 PM
May - August...

May, June, July, August - 4

June - September...

June, July, August, September - 4

THE LENGTH DIFFERENCE IS MIND BLOWING!!!

Mind. Blown.

-----

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Trying to get the college situation settled

thecrankybearsam
07-16-2012, 06:54 PM

-----
I totally get that already