PDA

View Full Version : Pink drop rate reduced on the Dark Mystery Item Pack?

csb
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
On my first character, I bought the Ecliptic Gem Item Pack three times, and the Dark Mystery Item Pack two times. I got 4 pink gems (one duplicate) and the epic weapon Nightshadow.

Now, I got my second character to 26, and bought the Dark Mystery Item Pack seven times. I got all green items and a pink Nightshadow.

I tried three more times and finally got a pink gem (Vigorous Beast Gem). This gem is about the same as the level 25 Haleness gem. I can either farm the Haleness or buy it in cs for 40K. It looks like the item pack gems are much more expensive than just buying gems in cs.

Beast Crystal of Haleness (lvl 25), 1 Attack, 9 Defense, 170 Health
Vigorous Beast Gem (lvl 26), 6 Attack, 7 Defense, 150 health

It seems like the pink drop rates in item packs are much less they used to be. Has anyone else observed this?

HunterSLAYER
07-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Nope. I'm pretty sure its just your luck. Honestly, even the mods themselves said that drop rates differ from person to person and someone might get a pink on the first try whereas you only get it on the tenth try....

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

sun light
07-12-2012, 02:07 PM
ive got nightshadow for 170k
and ice talons for 80 plat something like that.
and ive got with them kinda 8 pink gems

KillaSkillz
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Looking for the elusive shadow gem, I spen 500k on that gold item pack. I got 6 nightshadows and about 5 of each beast gems and a ton of greens.since I only have 50 slots, I scrapped everything unneeded.

Not helpful to you I suppose. but that was 16 level cap pinks off 33 attempts. The gold flows like water grinding maps. Its everywhere. I zeroed out 4 days ago hardly play in my opinion, and I am at 100k gold again.