PDA

View Full Version : Question about leveling hardcore

Corviss the Lich
04-08-2022, 09:03 PM
How long it will take me to level-up a hardcore character to 71? with and without carry. also without 2x xp.

Xuds
04-08-2022, 09:10 PM
It took me 1 or 2 weeks from just doing the easier dailies not glint/under

After starting on 2x xp^

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
04-08-2022, 09:17 PM
It took me 1 or 2 weeks from just doing the easier dailies not glint/under

After starting on 2x xp^

Hey thanks! also, after the 2x xp, do you use other xp elixirs like the 60m combo and 7day xp? and how long do you think it will take me to level up to 71 without 2x xp for headstart?

Xuds
04-08-2022, 09:26 PM
I used the 7d thing and the old free ad ones I sometimes got lazy and didn't do dailies and would let the 7d run out and I would get to 71 in a few days after. About the 2x thing, in my opinion it's not worth doing without it. You can do all 3 hc toons up to 60 something the first day on 2x xp and then finish them up the rest of the 7d elix hopefully if not lazy like I was. So you would have to buy it 3 times which is 21 plat I think. Egg event is around the corner so better to wait for that and 2x xp

Edit- I didn't use the 60m combo I don't think it's worth the cost

Corviss the Lich
04-08-2022, 09:51 PM
I used the 7d thing and the old free ad ones I sometimes got lazy and didn't do dailies and would let the 7d run out and I would get to 71 in a few days after. About the 2x thing, in my opinion it's not worth doing without it. You can do all 3 hc toons up to 60 something the first day on 2x xp and then finish them up the rest of the 7d elix hopefully if not lazy like I was. So you would have to buy it 3 times which is 21 plat I think. Egg event is around the corner so better to wait for that and 2x xp

Edit- I didn't use the 60m combo I don't think it's worth the cost

Thank you so much!

PeterB
04-08-2022, 10:29 PM
On double xp day, you can level 1-71 in less than 2 hours. Maximum elixirs/bonuses required.

Very very very easy. 71-81, cumulative game time of less than a few hours per day, for 1-2 weeks. Dependent on how far you got on double xp day. Dailies are most efficient. If you have the plat/gold to sink, try and get lucky with some xp awakens to make it even quicker.