PDA

View Full Version : great game! But..

sweetnsour
04-19-2010, 02:09 PM
first off my hat is off to the designers and developers of the game. the most recent updates are awesome and thanks for seeing how hard certain classes are. First I'd like to say this is a great game, and it makes me sad to have ppl say a list of demands in which they think is like WoW.. first off this isn't WoW..It'll never be WoW and i hope they keep it far from that, second Trade...i hope they don't use trade, for one it'll ruin the economy for us and iTunes and second making money isn't that hard, so i doubt that'll happen.for their sake i hope it doesn't. Second..skills and profs LOL come on ppl go play wow then haha, auction house etc etc DONT need it, the game is perfect the way it is..the only thing i can see that is need besides w/e the DESIGNERS feel they need in the game is a private chat system, other then that perfect guys really, hats off to you. I tell ppl i found a great MMO game for your pocket and i don't say its wow for your pocket that's an insult..the only reason its a compliment is that your being compared to a world wide game that has tons of support and money for resources..ppl in my mind just wanna control the setting and the money, pls don't let them keep it yours =). Thanks and keep up the good work!!!!!

Chronical
04-19-2010, 02:13 PM
No, we need trade. I dropped multiple Legendary items which I cannot transfer to my other character, which drops the item with a smaller chance than my archer. You wont be able to trade iTunes items, so don't worry ;)

Shebee
04-19-2010, 02:16 PM
I agree this no being wow but theres much to be done, somehow i feel like playing aoc when it was released.

Banned
04-19-2010, 02:32 PM
The whole thing basically consisted on your dislike for WoW. And no trade? Are you kidding me?

Edit: One more thing. Economy? THERE IS NO ECONOMY WITHOUT TRADE.

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 02:37 PM
i hope they add all the features because they iphone could take over the handheld gaming market, this game is a real milestone, if they all get like this is will be great this game has proved the power is there. hats off to them! keep it coming!

Xervitude
04-19-2010, 02:38 PM
The whole thing basically consisted on your dislike for WoW. And no trade? Are you kidding me?

Rofl. Like EXACTLY what i was thinking. How can you ruin an economy with trade when there is no economy without it.

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Rofl. Like EXACTLY what i was thinking. How can you ruin an economy with trade when there is no economy without it.

i agree! its what any mmo needs

_ck
04-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Personally I think trade should be trading an item you've acquired through playing for another item acquired from playing. It shouldn't benefit the lazy with money who (for reasons I'll never understand) are willing to spend actual real-world money (i.e. buying gold with real money) an then buy stuff. It should be TRADING after all, not SELLING.

(I realize gold in exchange for items would constitute as trading, but you know what I mean)

Xervitude
04-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Personally I think trade should be trading an item you've acquired through playing for another item acquired from playing. It shouldn't benefit the lazy with money who (for reasons I'll never understand) are willing to spend actual real-world money (i.e. buying gold with real money) an then buy stuff. It should be TRADING after all, not SELLING.

(I realize gold in exchange for items would constitute as trading, but you know what I mean)

Im not sure I understand why people worry so much about people buying in game money. Ive got like 25k and gaining thousands a day... Ive done that without buying it.. Im certainly not lazy for wanting to purchase loot (if and when i find something I want)

sweetnsour
04-19-2010, 03:00 PM
THIS IS A GAME FOR YOUR PHONE lol it's not about trade its about ppl wanting more out of what it is, its a fun mmo for your PHONE haha my god ppl. Economy isn't needed you make what you need for YOU not others. I agree the game prolly has a lot of smaller things that can be fixed but if you think its about trade lol and thats why im m mad think again..LOVE what you got don't ask for something more when its fine the way it is.. that's my point you don't need anything they haven't gave you already. ;). You don't need anything of the things ppl have been asking for.

Banned
04-19-2010, 03:03 PM
I dunno. I can't imagine playing a MMO with just being able to trade items and not money. Even if it's paid for with real cash I don't see how it's unfair.

Edit: @sweetnsour

We are paying for this game so I do think we should be aloud to ask for changes.

Justg
04-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Of course you should be able to ask for changes... we want to hear EVERYTHING you want in this game (in a civil fashion, of course).

Basic trade is on it's way... we are currently testing the version to submit to apple so ~ 1-2 weeks. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff that we'll tell you all about in a bit.

sweetnsour
04-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I agree changes are great! I didn't mean to rant on about it lol, just sad to see what they want and why they want it. It's the game that's fun...i would hate to see it become something other then that. Soon ppl will be begging for money or opening trade and etc etc maybe with the trade system you have worked out it won't work that way who's to say, but i think it's fine. Private messaging between friends awesome lol, other then that and weapons or w/e tweaks the game needs I cant wait.

Banned
04-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Of course you should be able to ask for changes... we want to hear EVERYTHING you want in this game (in a civil fashion, of course).

Basic trade is on it's way... we are currently testing the version to submit to apple so ~ 1-2 weeks. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff that we'll tell you all about in a bit.

Cooltastic. I love you guys.

Xervitude
04-19-2010, 03:31 PM
I agree changes are great! I didn't mean to rant on about it lol, just sad to see what they want and why they want it. It's the game that's fun...i would hate to see it become something other then that. Soon ppl will be begging for money or opening trade and etc etc maybe with the trade system you have worked out it won't work that way who's to say, but i think it's fine. Private messaging between friends awesome lol, other then that and weapons or w/e tweaks the game needs I cant wait.

It ISNT fine, or they wouldn't be adding the trade. As it is I could (if I had the time) put a hundred hours into running maps over and over again hundreds or thousands of times, and still not get the item I need for my class. How is that okay? Lets put it another way, I am willing to (over time) sink a lot of money into this game if they keep providing content that I am interested in. I think there are a LOT of other people willing to as well especially when this game catches on. If the developers want my money (and I have a hunch they do) they have to keep adding new and interesting features. Once this game gets boring and loses my interest and stops moving forward, that is when I put my wallet back in my pocket and start looking elsewhere.

PS. The iPad isnt a phone, nor is the iTouch. This game is not 'only for your phone'.

Banned
04-19-2010, 03:43 PM
It ISNT fine, or they wouldn't be adding the trade. As it is I could (if I had the time) put a hundred hours into running maps over and over again hundreds or thousands of times, and still not get the item I need for my class. How is that okay? Lets put it another way, I am willing to (over time) sink a lot of money into this game if they keep providing content that I am interested in. I think there are a LOT of other people willing to as well especially when this game catches on. If the developers want my money (and I have a hunch they do) they have to keep adding new and interesting features. Once this game gets boring and loses my interest and stops moving forward, that is when I put my
wallet back in my pocket and start looking elsewhere.

PS. The iPad isnt a phone, nor is the iTouch. This game is not 'only for your phone'.

Werd dawg. Completely agree.

sweetnsour
04-19-2010, 04:03 PM
LOL ohh a smart guy huh..ok ok itouch iPad etc etc sorry Xerv, anyway..if thats the case we should all donate a little money start paying 15-20$ a mon and then you can expect them to do what you want them to do lol i didn't say changes couldn't help or progressive things shouldn't be added, just love ya what ya have and know it's only been out 12 days or so... Lol every game has to get better to keep the attention to it. HELLO its a MMO grinding is part of it..if it takes days..mons..yrs...Go play farmville or a game that doesn't take time from you, sorry to say MMO's do take time. You do it because it's fun, not because you need to progress at your pace =) Anywho, agree or not I'm happy with things are as they are now..take your time make it the best it can be =)

Splurd
04-19-2010, 09:28 PM

It is most amusing to say that trade will ruin the economy.
Kinda implies by default, economy is screwed anyway.

Banned
04-19-2010, 09:37 PM
It's like saying letters will ruin a word. There isn't a word without letters fool. And for some reason I think the economy for this game when trade arrives is going to be really jacked up. For a month atleast.

darrensmith016
04-20-2010, 06:36 AM
but the iphone isnt just a phone, it has a great deal of power.. could even be more powerful than the ds or psp