PDA

View Full Version : Hunter the new class!?!

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 05:57 AM
I was looking at the pets thread and someone was talking about that hunters can combine al classes INT,STR and DEX.
That reminded me of Ethan (Master Archer) next to Ellie the Enchanteress.

He is talking about the humans and that he is going to bring them to the animal realm very soon!!
And that the humans can combine al the classes (int,str and dex)

so it would be a smart ide to make humans hunters and to bring in pets to the game.

There will be a new Class and Pets at the same time. 2 things many have been waiting for.

Thanks for reading :D

jonboy
08-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Hi thst npc talks about that the humans can teach them that it is not about just str, dex or in, but a combination of both. In game confirmation that hybrids are cool. :)

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:

Ethan, Master Archer

"Hi there! My name is Ethan. I am a human and a stranger in this realm. To begin your adventures, tap NEW GAME and find Trouble in Forest Haven.

I am honored to be the first of my people to meet the brave heroes of this animal realm! Perhaps one day more humans can join me here.

As a scout for the Human Alliance, I have sent word back to my people of the terrible threats that you face here each day. Rest assure they will be here... very soon!

We humans can show you that it's not just about STRENGTH or just about INTELLIGENCE or only about DEXTERITY... but about how you combine all THREE! Good Luck, my friend."

I guess SHOW could mean TEACH but I would like to think it is a "in game confirmation" that they are in progress of making a new class.

maybe a DEV could enlighten us?!

jonboy
08-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Yea I took it as teach, but I guess it could also be seen the way you see it, hrmmm, interesting.

Royce
08-25-2010, 08:53 AM
Ethan has been saying that since the game started, and there are already a number of threads where people have brought this up, but the devs have said not to expect a new class for a while. I'm guessing around the level 100 cap we'll see humans (not hunters). BTW, how would a hunter be different from an archer?

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Yea i know but still, it would be a great opportunity for the devs to introduce a new class and whit the pets.

And I really hope not, lvl 100, that is months from now. too long.

Well the char are dex and int but the pets are str. 3 in 1 ;)

KingFu
08-25-2010, 01:25 PM
I remind you that if they make a new class, they have to come out with whole new types of items for every level for that character. I have no clue how they will make humans, they could take it in multiple directions, but they are still few hints on them.

Kurlz
08-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Ethan has been saying that since the game started, and there are already a number of threads where people have brought this up, but the devs have said not to expect a new class for a while. I'm guessing around the level 100 cap we'll see humans (not hunters). BTW, how would a hunter be different from an archer?

i would hope hunters have firearms for weapons, like an old, slow, flintlock rifle or pistol, so it has high attack but fires slow. but i think the way most of the people that have been suggesting that hunters could be the new class are thinking along the lines of what other games would call a ranger, someone that could summon animals to aid them in battle. the only way i see that happening though, is if the summons were skills that would be along the same lines as a buff, so u would summon an animal to help for a set amt of time (say about a minute?) after which the animal runs off. and if it was done this way it would have to have a long cooldown time like the archers mana regen skill.

p.s. Devs, please give us some feedback? we have been as patient as we can (at least some of us have) but the anticipation of a whole new way to play PL is making it hard to stay patient. lol

Elffy
08-25-2010, 08:41 PM
No huntards please I think a warlock would be a much better choice plus they use pets.

Dharken
08-26-2010, 02:50 AM
^ +1 what Elffy said

Necrobane
08-26-2010, 03:01 AM
Naaa I definately think that a rogue class would be best. and YES they would be diferent because 1 they would be able to duel weild and 2 they wouldnt be able to use range weapons. The duel weilding would be only daggers and fist weapons. (yes that would mean we need fist weapons ;) ) As for pets, I'm not a very big fan but if there were pets i would say they would be noncomabt and pruchased with platinum. I think Rogues would use a combination because they need dex to get their armour but when stat driven convo comes out they'd want str for damage.

nattissen_88
08-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Defenetly no buying pets whit plat, maybe make three cool pets that you can only buy whit plat but other pets you can buy whit gold. There are so little stuff in game that you can buy whit gold so why have gold if you are not going to youse it.

Elffy
08-27-2010, 04:24 PM
I think rogue would be cool too.