PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

Salvatory
04-09-2022, 08:10 AM
I'd like recipe suggestions to turn the most requested legendary and epic sets into vanity. collector's items only they will have the judgment to turn their item into vanity or not...
in the same way that it happened with the weapons that nowadays are very rare to find, they gained revenue and became vanities.
would have a rarity control for each item, a set would become a vanity then the rarity of numbers would remain the same. but the owner would have the option to make it vanity.

I would like to know what the community and the STS think of this hypothesis, especially rarities collectors.

Salvatory
04-09-2022, 08:15 AM
this is a very sensitive topic, so the idea is superficial and only serves for a light debate on.

Sharan AL
04-10-2022, 08:55 AM
I'd like recipe suggestions to turn the most requested legendary and epic sets into vanity. collector's items only they will have the judgment to turn their item into vanity or not...
in the same way that it happened with the weapons that nowadays are very rare to find, they gained revenue and became vanities.
would have a rarity control for each item, a set would become a vanity then the rarity of numbers would remain the same. but the owner would have the option to make it vanity.

I would like to know what the community and the STS think of this hypothesis, especially rarities collectors.+1
Yes please, need vanity recipe for legend sets like shipmaster set , red beard set, bloodhammer set etc.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk