PDA

View Full Version : Game boring until next event (suggestion)

HappyDINO
04-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Issue:
As some players do not have 81 mythic gear as it's honestly out of our budget (don't have 150m or so )
And hence we can't run elite yet waiting for prices to drop as new gear come
So poor and new players are just getting bored .

Suggestion:
1: increase the long awaited house slot increase to let us have fun decorating during this rest period
2: follow through with minor content that had been postponed and put on list this is good time to pump out on those minor improvements
3: made elite golden chests for zodian in future like old days with elite golden puzzle box pirate box etc that have a chance to loot new mythic or arcane for free to play players to farm and open and get those expensive gears by farming not by trying to merch or using imence about of gold . Instead have a fair chance to get

Ign Happydino

Fiasaria
04-09-2022, 09:50 AM
farm chests, you would be farming aps at the same time. in my guild the majority people use this eventless period as a way to lvl up their hardcore and do aps for the seasonal lbs

HappyDINO
04-09-2022, 09:55 AM
farm chests, you would be farming aps at the same time. in my guild the majority people use this eventless period as a way to lvl up their hardcore and do aps for the seasonal lbs

I wanna decor :) that's what I play for . I feel sad when I die in hard core . But when I decor I have fun and play more

Fiasaria
04-09-2022, 11:21 AM
I wanna decor :) that's what I play for . I feel sad when I die in hard core . But when I decor I have fun and play moreWasn't telling you what to do, just pointing out some other ways to Kill time while waiting for events

Enviado desde mi M2102K1G mediante Tapatalk

HappyDINO
04-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Wasn't telling you what to do, just pointing out some other ways to Kill time while waiting for events

Enviado desde mi M2102K1G mediante Tapatalk

hmm u have a good point i am planning on getting my mage a rog hc to 71 . on a double xp . could u help me on those bt carry i died a few times on those

Xuds
04-09-2022, 12:08 PM
So if people can't afford a weapon to run the endgame content they should spend their only gold on house slots that won't help them progress in end game? Sounds reasonable

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
04-09-2022, 12:52 PM
So if people can't afford a weapon to run the endgame content they should spend their only gold on house slots that won't help them progress in end game? Sounds reasonable

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

i have discussed 2 things plz read suggestion no 3 ty

Immortal_Blood
04-10-2022, 08:40 PM
Issue:

3: made elite golden chests for zodian in future like old days with elite golden puzzle box pirate box etc that have a chance to loot new mythic or arcane for free to play players to farm and open and get those expensive gears by farming not by trying to merch or using imence about of gold . Instead have a fair chance to get

Ign Happydino

agreed. may take some time to create that but i agree fully +1 bro.. i thought of this just now too. nice to know three of us are thinking alike....