PDA

View Full Version : Ipad Joystick stil not fixed

Shellkaz
07-12-2012, 07:42 PM
The iPad joystick is still in the lower left corner. I thought we just got that submission today. It is extremely uncomfortable and definitely painful to play with the joystick in the corner. The whole device is off balance and Honestly, I'm not playing as much as I would like to.

This option is in the next app submission.

This quote was dated 07/05/2012.

TheSnowman
07-12-2012, 07:49 PM
There's the option to have the joystick more centrally in the options.

Urqui
07-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Toggle Joystick Location option is in the Game Options I page. Bottom right

fuzzylazer
07-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Instead of lower or higher, mine says smaller or larger. :(

JaytB
07-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Instead of lower or higher, mine says smaller or larger. :(

You first have to select 'toggle joystick location', then the bigger/smaller slider will become a slider that allows joystick placement :)

fuzzylazer
07-12-2012, 09:14 PM
You first have to select 'toggle joystick location', then the bigger/smaller slider will become a slider that allows joystick placement :)
Found it lol, thanks. :)

Shellkaz
07-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Great thanks. ;-)

thedream
07-12-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm having trouble after adjusting the joystick I also wanted to adjust my skills but after I click on toggle skill size It resets my joystick location. Anyway around that?

Silverpegasus
07-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok, now i got a new problem. After having the toggle Joystick location checked, it does move to the middle left after i set that to the highest placement, BUT now my virtual joystick size (the circle pad) becomes larger and Ive been checking and dechecking trying to make the size smallest to no avail. It's not comfortable to move my thumb that much due to the large pad.
I couldnt say which is worse for now,
to be standing still in the middle of game, cos my thumb misses the end of the joystick pad,
Or, to havemy index finger continually in pain...
We could have had both slider at the same time, so we can adjust the size and placement.
Or did i miss any trick to make this happen?