PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Update Notes - Version 2.0.0

Samhayne
07-12-2012, 07:56 PM
New Features
• New items can now be crafted in Humania! Find the new crafting vendor in the Humania Towne.
• New item sets bonuses for legendary Humania gear.
• Players can now get the Bat Set Crazy achievement!
• Added option to hide other players' names.
• Toggle Joystick Location!

Joystick still defaults to the bottom corner, but you can toggle it to the center left of the screen in game Options I. Also, when this toggle is on, you can go to the Joystick slider in Game Options II and adjust it's location vertically. If on Chrome or you have the Xperia touchpad open, toggle joystick location turns into toggle quest helper location (you can set this to the left center or bottom corner of the screen).
• Chrome – key mapping added back for swapping skills with R and left & right brackets for recharging Health and Mana.
• Xperia Play - skills should be mapped correctly now.
• iPad, Chrome & large devices - More HUD elements have been shrunken down:

Health/Mana pots, text, store button and group member list. Small/Medium Devices: moved skills up and away from attack button, text in quest helper reduced to 4 lines (should no longer overlap)

Bug Fixes
• System message no longer overlaps crafting completed UI, stats no longer overlap requirements
• Fix wonky terrain in shadow cave town
• Fix hole in pyramid wall
• Swapped Xperia play right and left bumper button key mapping.
• Inventory full warning on Quest Log will not appear for town quests
• Fixed a spot in Forest Manor where people could slip through a crack in the wall
• labels added to registration text fields, trial account players can now register an account
• Fixed your selected inventory item becoming deselected when people around you equip things.
• Humania dungeon descriptions now fit in description fields for all devices.
• PVP games will stay up longer while only one team is present.
• Fixed armor break effect to fade correctly
• Quest Log page now has inventory full message if player has too many items to enter a dungeon
• Removed friend online notification from the options, since it is currently unavailable.

Note: The version number of the game now references which version of the Spacetime Engine the game is running on. This is the reason for the change from 1.7.7 to 2.0.0. It does not indicate that this is Pocket Legends II or such.

Urqui
07-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Angry emote is a pig snarl*
I'd like to point out that the joystick has a slow response in the dungeons too... I doesnt move as fast as you move it sometimes=\
Typing is being delayed too...

ThePvpTwink
07-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks. The instakill sword hasnt been fixed yet though...A LOT of people bought it to kill nuri and fang bosses in one hit lol. Maybe keep it so only people who are willing to pay plat for the cool item can still get it?

bramer
07-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks devs, the joystick was getting annoying;)

Whirlzap
07-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Yay, keep the fixes coming =D

JaytB
07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Great update!!

1 minor point. Would it possible to move skills a little bit up on iPad devices too? It would making turning you character around a whole lot easier.

Vinilla1
07-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Woot

oxdream81
07-13-2012, 03:56 AM
cooool :)

Suntv
07-13-2012, 07:56 AM
New Features
• Toggle Joystick Location!

Joystick still defaults to the bottom corner, but you can toggle it to the center left of the screen in game Options I. Also, when this toggle is on, you can go to the Joystick slider in Game Options II and adjust it's location vertically. If on Chrome or you have the Xperia touchpad open, toggle joystick location turns into toggle quest helper location (you can set this to the left center or bottom corner of the screen).

Bug Fixes
• Removed friend online notification from the options, since it is currently unavailable.

EPIC

You guys made my day. And weekend. And so much more.

:rugby:

Xionskull
07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Awesome! Am I going to get the crusher in my stash or was I just told that by other pl players?

~A~
07-13-2012, 08:44 AM
There are still holes in fh the level with silknight

elianel
07-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Anything for the loser in humanian weapon contest :)

Swimmingstar
07-13-2012, 10:56 AM
2.0!!!

icemando
07-15-2012, 01:05 AM
really really awesome !!!
Techno made 100% perfectly the weapon of design contest in game !

xD very nice ! and thank u so much STS!

oh.. thx Sam, for put golden staff into my stash :D

Riccits
07-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Great update!!

1 minor point. Would it possible to move skills a little bit up on iPad devices too? It would making turning you character around a whole lot easier.

ya, have same problem

Silverpegasus
07-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Angry emote is a pig snarl*
I'd like to point out that the joystick has a slow response in the dungeons too... I doesnt move as fast as you move it sometimes=\
Typing is being delayed too...

Typing is way delayed. I thought it was my connection, but apparently its because of the update. It kills the keyboard speed?

Joystick has slow response, i think its because of the size, which cannot be shrink down when the toggle joystick position is on.

I think these will be snubbed by dev again :/ i always was...

Cruis
07-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks. The instakill sword hasnt been fixed yet tho...A LOT of people bought it to kill nuri and fang bosses in one hit lol. Maybe keep it so only people who are willing to pay plat for the cool item can still get it??
What sword?

Montanabro
11-22-2012, 06:44 PM
We can change the size of the joystick when the joystick toggle is not clicked but we can't when the toggle is not clicked? I loved having a small joystick in the center middle of the screen.

XghostzX
11-22-2012, 10:33 PM
We can change the size of the joystick when the joystick toggle is not clicked but we can't when the toggle is not clicked? I loved having a small joystick in the center middle of the screen.

Whenever I see a new announcement thread I get a bit excited. Then I realize this is from awhile ago.

LwMark
11-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks. The instakill sword hasnt been fixed yet tho...A LOT of people bought it to kill nuri and fang bosses in one hit lol. Maybe keep it so only people who are willing to pay plat for the cool item can still get it??
What sword?

One of the plat ones with flames level 50 somethin i think idk

slow childs
11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
This is awesome

mejslll
11-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Mark clear out ur pms ... so ppl can private message u.