PDA

View Full Version : What Happened? ?????

RioMage
07-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Today I bought a guild from this guy .I forgot the correct spelling, I think it's pvpvp. He came on another account later which was a lvl 2. I don't know why I didn't notice that he obviously just made that account. He sold me a tier 2 for 175k. I knew the risks and I warned him that I had a lot lf people on his page waiting to report him. I quote "I sell guilds all the time". So I thought oh well lets do this. To my joyment, he transfered me leadership. I recruited 4 people. I had the guild for like 2 hours. I logged off, now I just logged on to see that all of my guild members are gone and that the lvl 2: paoscao is guild master again. How did this happen? Is there a way I could get my guild back like he got it back? If I would have known he could do this I would have never bought the guild.

ImHawk
07-12-2012, 08:31 PM
1. Guild selling is against TOS and quite positive the other way too
2. No... unless he hacks(unlikely) there are no means of him getting the guild back...
3. I think this all might be a scam and all made up.... hmmmmmm@.@

Zaonabiuibil
07-12-2012, 08:42 PM
3. I think this all might be a scam and all made up.... hmmmmmm@.@

I second that

RioMage
07-12-2012, 08:45 PM
What the. .I'm not scamming!

RioMage
07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I have witnesses who saw me buy guild. .How dare you acuse me of making this up? I never ever scammed in this game or any other. ..The guild name is Blue Dragonz

RioMage
07-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Also I did not know trading guilds were againts the TOS. I was on break from Pl before the guilds were even available, right after nuri’s hollows came out.

Delphina
07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
I would recommend contacting support with all the details.
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home