PDA

View Full Version : To All The Pro,Op & Wise Ppl In Arlor I Need Your Opinion & Thought !

AucResearcher
04-10-2022, 04:52 AM
Ok so i will start the story now XD this morning i bought this Gold Roger Hooks Weapon from someone and it has 3 Slot of awakes in it....and my only intention of buying it is simply to craft it to a Gold Roger Hooks Vanity.....i already got all the material needed to craft it Arcane Shard,Recipe and all.....and later i realised that if i craft it to vanity all the awake in it will be gone...and im scared if the awake is good/op i will waste the awake just like that....so this is the picture of the hooks awake....can someone tell me wether its good awake or just a trash awake cuz i have no clue on it.....so i need your opinion wether the awake is good or nah....and also if i should just craft to vanity (if the awake is trash) or sell the hooks to maybe someone who pvp i guess? And buy a new bad/clean hook and craft it to vanity.....or sell the hook and just straight away buy the hooks vanity (if the awake is good and worth some gold to ppl who might use it)

And that is all....please lmk your thought on what i should do

Tysm in advance <3

AucResearcher
04-10-2022, 04:54 AM

This is the picture of the hooks

zazapapata
04-10-2022, 05:15 AM

This is the picture of the hooksThats kinda good awak and my opinion is weap is rarery than vanity now keep that good awak as weap , i think u can sell for more than vanity good luck ;)

ZZTop
04-10-2022, 05:20 AM
Swap for a bad awa/clean one + diff, weapon is pretty good for twinks

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

DevilSmirfs
04-10-2022, 05:30 AM
that awake op for pvp but sadly 16 pvp dead alrdy

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
04-10-2022, 06:03 AM
that awake op for pvp but sadly 16 pvp dead alrdy

Swap for a bad awa/clean one + diff, weapon is pretty good for twinks

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thats kinda good awak and my opinion is weap is rarery than vanity now keep that good awak as weap , i think u can sell for more than vanity good luck ;)

Tysm for all the response really appreciate it...i also have ask some friend ingame who is a pvp player also and so far all of em are saying its good awake <3 i think i know what i should do next....i will try to sell it for as high possible and buy other hooks to craft/hooks vanity

Tysm again <3

DevilSmirfs
04-10-2022, 06:07 AM
Tysm for all the response really appreciate it...i also have ask some friend ingame who is a pvp player also and so far all of em are saying its good awake <3 i think i know what i should do next....i will try to sell it for as high possible and buy other hooks to craft/hooks vanity

Tysm again <3no problem bro..as long the thread not for stupid thing...we can answer it