PDA

View Full Version : Bugs found for Patch notes 2.0.0

Whirlzap
07-12-2012, 08:48 PM
So far,

-When searching for "Nightmare", you are able to find the new renamed "Dream Staff" along with the Tiki Nightmare Wands.
-Insta-kill glitch from the Fire Plat Swords still remains.

ThePvpTwink
07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Noticed both. The fire plat sword is cool though. People one hit killing duke LOL

nmyxspaceship
07-12-2012, 09:59 PM
I like the thought of op weapons. To bad going away do soon:/

Jcyee
07-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Giant guild logos O.o

KingFu
07-12-2012, 10:12 PM
The Str recipe you can purchase for 30P says Lv65, not 70.

CrimsonTider
07-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Joining Bash still causes players to disconnect when joining from friend list or a new game in the search menu.

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Joining Bash still causes players to disconnect when joining from friend list or a new game in the search menu.

Bash joining is my number one pet peeve. It is bad enough they ask for confirmation every time, but it is pot luck what map I will actually end up in, and if I will get back in the game I wanted before they kill the first boss.

Yao
07-12-2012, 10:52 PM
dont think this is a bug but i think they just forgot to add it

isnt there suppose to be a crafted nightmare scitimar of humanity??? just doesnt seem to make sense if they have to bongo and dont have the scitimar...

vampinoy
07-12-2012, 11:28 PM
I hope the giant guild logo atm is a prelude to customizable guild logos. So we know which guild is which just by looking at the logos and not clicking on every player because most of the time, it's the title, not the guild, that appear under the name. Just a random thought.

小孩子
07-13-2012, 04:01 AM
dont think this is a bug but i think they just forgot to add it

isnt there suppose to be a crafted nightmare scitimar of humanity??? just doesnt seem to make sense if they have to bongo and dont have the scitimar...

Nightmare scimitar of humanity crafts into Tribal Tiki Crucher of Emotion

Yao
07-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Nightmare scimitar of humanity crafts into Tribal Tiki Crucher of Emotion

no, monster scitimar does

and i think they just replaced the one handed weapon with the dream scitimar of humanity (one handed mace)

Xionskull
07-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Add- the players who made the l70 weapons didn't receive em in stash

trunzoc
07-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Giant guild logos O.o

I don't call it a bug. I like it. Was a bit hard to see the logo and determine the color before. I'm happy it's bigger

Also, chase camera is finally fixed again for tap movements!!!

something else that would rock would be colorized names based on guild/friendship instead of just the arrow color on minimap.

razerfingers
07-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Fire plat swords?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

razerfingers
07-13-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't call it a bug. I like it. Was a bit hard to see the logo and determine the color before. I'm happy it's bigger

Also, chase camera is finally fixed again for tap movements!!!

something else that would rock would be colorized names based on guild/friendship instead of just the arrow color on minimap.

Sorry for double post, but colored names is bad idea since onky devs have colored names it woukd he really confusing seeing red blue purple and orange names if you are a new player. You see what i mean?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Energizeric
07-13-2012, 12:23 PM
So far,

-When searching for "Nightmare", you are able to find the new renamed "Dream Staff" along with the Tiki Nightmare Wands.
-Insta-kill glitch from the Fire Plat Swords still remains.

I noticed this last night. Apparently this only happened for items that were listed in CS before the update. So whatever the item was called when it was first listed is what it is called in the search. I posted a dream scimitar for sale and it does come up when you search for "dream", but the ones that were already listed did not. So this will resolve itself within 3 days once all items are relisted or sold.

DerSchuetze
07-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Large devices, Especially ipad 1g still look oversized.