PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Rare bosses in elite Zodiac

Crystalwiz
04-10-2022, 01:18 PM
[B Ultra Rare bosses in elite Zodiac are so ultra rare that they are no where to be found[/B]
I have the 10k mob kills ap and 325 bosses killed and have yet to find 1 rare boss. A friend just got the 1k boss kills ap and hasn't even seen 1 rare boss yet too. They are way too rare. I hope you will make some changes so that they do show up occasionally in elite zod maps. When you added the Phantom rare bosses they at least showed up if you made the effort to run a lot. People are getting really upset about this.

|Ares|
04-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Around 500 bosses and I found same elusive twice... sigh

Alexback
04-10-2022, 01:49 PM
+1
Me and much other player running top lb aps with 500 boss kill and 1k boss kill dont found any of them is funny because people who dont care about aps they lucky and found it plz do adjustment ty

Neutrone
04-10-2022, 02:45 PM
To be fair it IS "ultra" rare

Oawaoebi
04-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Its still bit too rare. Maybe do a daily event once a month where the chance in finding those bosses is higher than usually (that counts for all rares form elusive evasive phantom child’s play Bältere and krunch2).

aikl
04-10-2022, 09:17 PM
Been running for 10days now and yet not a single rare boss encountered. 😢

Avaree
04-10-2022, 09:20 PM
Banish rare ^^^^^^

Ilove_Poopoo
04-11-2022, 10:29 AM
I've completed the 1k boss APs. I ran another 400 after that. Around 700 Elite Newland Stars and 400 Elite Abyssal Deeps runs, plus the other two Elite maps, for a total of approximately 30 hours of gameplay with little hope.

And then you see folks spawning him after maybe 50 runs... That's completely unfair, and it should be modified such that he spawns more for people who have ran enough of those maps..

Similar to what they recently did with the crates rewarded a guranteed Heroic Garlic after enough crates.

|Ares|
04-11-2022, 10:50 AM
I've completed the 1k boss APs. I ran another 400 after that. Around 700 Elite Newland Stars and 400 Elite Abyssal Deeps runs, plus the other two Elite maps, for a total of approximately 30 hours of gameplay with little hope.

And then you see folks spawning him after maybe 50 runs... That's completely unfair, and it should be modified such that he spawns more for people who have ran enough of those maps..

Similar to what they recently did with the crates rewarded a guranteed Heroic Garlic after enough crates.

I'm ok with the idea that you have increased chance of encountering Elusive in Zodias maps based on how many maps you've already completed. This does sound reasonably rewarding for the grinding itself that people have to perform to get those APS done.

Mcmikeguapo
04-11-2022, 12:46 PM
I think it’s fair enough their rarity, remember they are “ultra rare” someone ppl have even found two/three bosses or same twice, I think this vary on ourself luck but a monthly event sounds good :3

Salvatory
04-11-2022, 03:25 PM
remember that these mini bosses are 4 chances per map, the other bosses were many chances per race since the mob that can be the mini boss has a lot on the map. I found 3 mini bosses but they were from the same aps so I was unlucky...
as they say, it's an ''ultra-rarity'' chance. remembering that this aps can be traded, i would put the chance to generate only in the runtime map. to make a rarity also not buyable