PDA

View Full Version : Kriegberg Helix Disappointing

Mrsberry
07-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Kriegberg Helix is the reward for achieving elite lvl 26.
While lvl 26 is elite the reward for taking your time to get there is not.
Kriegberg Helix is very pretty but stats are very disappointing. I wear them in town because of looks but other then that there pretty useless. My lvl 21 firebrands stats arent much different from this lvl 26 weapon.

Kriegberg Helix (lvl 26) stats
38 damage, 60.8 dps, 38 attack
10 defense, 10 health

Firebrand (lvl 21) stats
35 damage, 55.8 dps, 26 attack
11 defense, 30 health

I dont expect the Helix lvl cap reward to have crazy stats better then any weapon in game but at least equal too a lvl 26 fire brand or close to it.
It takes 10x the xp and time too achieve this prize would be nice if it were just a tad bit more rewarding.

Late
07-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Wow did not notice that

dugantale
07-12-2012, 10:45 PM
But for those who dont have plat weos its good righr?

Lady_Pebbles
07-12-2012, 10:49 PM
The helix is really disappointing. It looks great but she's right, the stats suck. Even the level 26 Nightshadow (used to be sold for plat now its up for gold) have better stats than the cap weapon.

Popular
07-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Worse than Viper twins (lvl 26)

Mrsberry
07-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Yep even the drops from 24 hour quests have better stats.
If the reward was just for looks why not just give us a cool looking vanity.
The helix look sick but id like to actually use them on runs and pvp.

Popular
07-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Yep even the drops from 24 hour quests have better stats.
If the reward was just for looks why not just give us a cool looking vanity.
The helix look sick but id like to actually use them on runs and pvp.

yup.. never used em anywhere..

ancestor
07-12-2012, 11:50 PM
All the lvl 26 weapons are better than it. I guess just for looks know.

Floating
07-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Even some lvl 26 weapons beat firebrands, immortalius and pestilence :/ For example I found a weapon with which i can have 1300 hp easily when with imortalius or icy tallons i had 1200-1220 without a big atack and defense reduction

Nkasssassin
07-13-2012, 12:04 AM
WOW u guys r serious!!!! Wow im so cloae to lvl26 and was hoping the stats on the helix wuld b good for pvping-__- wow then my lvl25 icy talon is much better then the elite cap weapon dammit.......sigh...

minamoo
07-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Can you believe it? I tried them on the moment I got them and NEVER seen them since.....they're somewhere in my stash collection dust. Sigh

Lowlyspy
07-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Yea it's a bit disappointing, but a good thing is they are still fairly decent and if need be it isn't too hard to get better gear. Least they look nice.

sun light
07-13-2012, 01:58 AM
i have shadow weapon, and ice talons,
and im telling u, viper twins (the att varsion) is the best weapon u can use,
exept fire swords lvl 26.

Qingsanale1st
07-13-2012, 02:17 AM
Not for me though. Now I go for attack
dunno why all you guys are cranked about the other stats (def/hp)

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 02:22 AM
Those who go for dps...FAIL.
Dps is a fake stat....like qing mentioned above attack is definitely more realistic than dps.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

sun light
07-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Those who go for dps...FAIL.
Dps is a fake stat....like qing mentioned above attack is definitely more realistic than dps.

att is afecting dps.. or u mean 2h qeapon ;0 that is a fake stats. cos ure skills going extreamly down ;)
att is working for me.
att-194
def-125
health-1356
dmg-95
dps-155.
i even tried to replace att for def. and get like 170 def but my health goes down to 1200.. doesnt work good...
lol i had 300 att too.. with low health. doesnt work.

and berry.. u right but it dont think its sapossed to be the best weapon, myb its more like a vanity lvl cup prize like sl or pl.

Mrsberry
07-13-2012, 05:57 AM
The elite lvl cap vanitys in PL improve your already existing stats they are not just a useless vanity. If I remember correctly they added health and dodge.
helix do not do that. If they were a vanity I wouldnt mind them not having any stats but there not if your going to make lvl cap reward a weapon make them at least usefull.

BloodyThirsty
07-13-2012, 06:20 AM
What do you guys expect? to get a weapon better than the most expensive weapon in the plat store for free? i don't think so :P

Cahaun
07-13-2012, 06:48 AM
What do you guys expect? to get a weapon better than the most expensive weapon in the plat store for free? i don't think so :P
Right now basic items are better than the helixes. We aren't asking for them to be better than the most expensive weapons in the store and the helixes aren't free... they were earned.

sun light
07-13-2012, 06:53 AM
there r so many threads about rich ppl game.
since pl started.
and yea... there is ao many things more than money lol
as u can see at auction, they is close, of even more.
myb only fire plat is more a bit! but even that it depends what stats up have.
and berry... good point. but even pl lvl cup 56 was with stats. not much and cancel ure bonus set.
so they fix it. and fix that u wont need any stats to wear that (str, etc.. ) and finaly? they made sets from all lvl cup vanities. so wait a bit lol that can be more value one day

Mrsberry
07-13-2012, 06:55 AM
You should read all the posts befor u comment, no one suggested they have better stats then all purchasable weapons.

octavos
07-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Wow, thz for the informed post msberry. That is very disappointing here I thought that the earnd items would be the best...from what carapeace updates have been, so the best weapons are not plat bought. Well guess this needs to be tweeked just for the fact that lv21 firebands are still better then shiny ax's. Carapeace hear our concern, and fix this awesome axs....or make them a vanity ;)

:ghost:

Late
07-13-2012, 07:43 AM
I think the helix is a non risk item because once u get to 26 u get the item but if u buy a item pack there's no guarantee on getting a pink

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 07:46 AM
Wow, thz for the informed post msberry. That is very disappointing here I thought that the earnd items would be the best...from what carapeace updates have been, so the best weapons are not plat bought. Well guess this needs to be tweeked just for the fact that lv21 firebands are still better then shiny ax's. Carapeace hear our concern, and fix this awesome axs....or make them a vanity ;)

About time we got vanity weapons to cover up the ugliness of the non-plat weapons( like maces for e.g.)

octavos
07-13-2012, 07:50 AM
I think the helix is a non risk item because once u get to 26 u get the item but if u buy a item pack there's no guarantee on getting a pink

That's why I don't buy gambling packs. As many here would agree. I don't want to have a shot (buy the item) at the best items in-game....they should be earned ;) so these axes are the first real earned item (also means taking time out of your day and use allies). Now in levels you could go back and try your luck for free and get a pink drop..but where's the fun in that eh?!?

Floating
07-13-2012, 08:03 AM
In pl before 61 cap came out vanity GOA shield gave 10-20 armor

In pl 3 vanity sets give bonuses plus the founders helm

In dl i get an axe that i use to scratch my back.... Can it at least be vanity or maybe we could choose between it and a vanity....

wvhills
07-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Idk, I use the axes in pvp and I do ok. I have a level 25 immortalus and I like axes just as well as it.
If someone has 1300 health 2 or 3 damage isn't going to be as big a factor as player skill, imo.

sun light
07-13-2012, 09:07 AM
robert ure wrong..
3 dmg is a lot.
3 dmg mean that all dmg skills is more 3 dmg. leap, burst, shadow dance, blases etc.. so its more 3 dmg each to group ppl. ppl with low dmg should hit and run.
cos if they have 70 dmg. and 1400 health? theier skills is low dmg.
if they will be in close weapon range? they will lose.
but there is briliant ppl like stskill that have low dmg but he know how to use his skills right. and he is doing great!

wvhills
07-13-2012, 09:22 AM
robert ure wrong..
3 dmg is a lot.
3 dmg mean that all dmg skills is more 3 dmg. leap, burst, shadow dance, blases etc.. so its more 3 dmg each to group ppl. ppl with low dmg should hit and run.
cos if they have 70 dmg. and 1400 health? theier skills is low dmg.
if they will be in close weapon range? they will lose.
but there is briliant ppl like stskill that have low dmg but he know how to use his skills right. and he is doing great!

I know it applies to skills also. 3 damage multiplied by 4 skills is 12 damage difference. That's not a big deal when someone has 1300-1400 health. I think the axes are fairly decent and am happy to have (and use) them.

Growwle
07-13-2012, 09:29 AM
The epic plat weapons have the best stats for their level hands down. Sometimes they can cost a fortune in plat to get, other times not. The only reason to grind gear in DL is purely for esthetics, or if you can't afford plat.

sun light
07-13-2012, 09:55 AM
The epic plat weapons have the best stats for their level hands down. Sometimes they can cost a fortune in plat to get, other times not. The only reason to grind gear in DL is purely for esthetics, or if you can't afford plat.
why hands down? i agree that some plat weapons is better but not for all players.
for example..
ice talons vs viper twins att varsion.
for my stats,
if ill change to ice talons, ill get more 20 def.
and lose 7 att, 26 health and 1 dmg.
is that worth it? idk..
viper twins vs fire weapon,
if ill change to fire, ill get 13 att and 3 def
and less 40 health.
is that worth? u tell me.
if they do? so its not a big deal!
cos after all.. 15 att is worth 50 health on stats points. so hoe much u earn here? 3 def is why u said "hands down"?
3 def points wont save u in pvp.
so after all? the best player will win. no matter if he has plat wepon of viper twins.
i said viper twins cos its the only weapon that close to plat.

Jugernugetx
07-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Wow guys, if it doesnt have good stats dont use it then lol.

wvhills
07-13-2012, 10:07 AM
why hands down? i agree that some plat weapons is better but not for all players.
for example..
for my stats,
is that worth it? idk..
and less 40 health.
cos after all.. 15 att is worth 50 health on stats points. so hoe much u earn here? 3 def is why u said "hands down"?
so after all? the best player will win. no matter if he has plat wepon of viper twins.

what about the plat items from the gold gamble pack? have u got them? do the viper twins drop or are they from the 1 day missions?

sun light
07-13-2012, 10:19 AM
for example..
for my stats,
is that worth it? idk..
and less 40 health.

what about the plat items from the gold gamble pack? have u got them? do the viper twins drop or are they from the 1 day missions?
ppl dont know how value is viper twins att varsion.
its from 1 day allys.
with that weapon and fire weapon(plat) i can reach 95 dmg and 1360 health and 192 att and 125 deg like it wrote before.
and gold gamble? yea.. i waste 170k to have that nightshadow weapon. only cos i like his design.
like it said. depends what ure stats is!
i bough viper from ppl that sold it cheap lol
ppl sell that and use weaker weapon and say its work for me.
but with that weapon they can do a bit better. by fit theier stats smarter.
edit:u can see viper twins lvl 26 in auction.
but there is 3 varsion. def, health and att. im talking about att varsion.(18 att)
btw.. 18 att is 1 dmg.
thats why most of builds stats is boosting by 1 dmg with that weapon.
and not for the other varsion vipet that have less att points.

wvhills
07-13-2012, 10:25 AM
ppl dont know how value is viper twins att varsion.
its from 1 day allys.
with that weapon and fire weapon(plat) i can reach 95 dmg and 1360 health and 192 att and 125 deg like it wrote before.
and gold gamble? yea.. i waste 170k to have that nightshadow weapon. only cos i like his design.
like it said. depends what ure stats is!
i bough viper from ppl that sold it cheap lol
ppl sell that and use weaker weapon and say its work for me.
but with that weapon they can do a bit better. by fit theier stats smarter.
edit:u can see viper twins lvl 26 in auction.
but there is 3 varsion. def, health and att. im talking about att varsion.(18 att)
btw.. 18 att is 1 dmg.
thats why most of builds stats is boosting by 1 dmg with that weapon.
and not for the other varsion vipet that have less att points.

i won't waste any gold on the gold gamble pack then. I constantly do the 1 day missions but have only gotten 2 pinks and they weren't very good. Hopefully I can get one soon or can farm enough gold for one. thanks!

octavos
07-13-2012, 10:26 AM
all I know to keep it short and sweet, axes are awesome...i want to keep using them for new levels...and I want to show them off and not collect dust.

Carapace
07-13-2012, 10:27 AM
I'll take a look at the Helix and see if it's appropriate to make an adjustment. The intent was to put it high in terms of general PvE but to not be better than Platinum purchased items. This is our general philosophy on weapons in the game, Gems however are the other way round with the best gems being farmed in 3D content.

sun light
07-13-2012, 10:28 AM
uw ;)
u dont have to farm the exact item.. that why auction is..
u can trade it for another item.
farm 2 gems, sell them and buy with that money viper.
i needed moon gem, so i farmed beast gem, sold it for 30k and bought the moon gem for 32k. thats the way..

octavos
07-13-2012, 10:35 AM
I'll take a look at the Helix and see if it's appropriate to make an adjustment. The intent was to put it high in terms of general PvE but to not be better than Platinum purchased items. This is our general philosophy on weapons in the game, Gems however are the other way round with the best gems being farmed in 3D content.

Yea, understood...but this weapon is not like a normal weapon...it will disappear in next update. So it would be great to keep this one going as a sign of the first ITEM cap in DL. Like in PL with CoP we want it to have a purpose for later levels...even if that means it becomes a vanity :p

wvhills
07-13-2012, 10:39 AM
uw ;)
u dont have to farm the exact item.. that why auction is..
u can trade it for another item.
farm 2 gems, sell them and buy with that money viper.
i needed moon gem, so i farmed beast gem, sold it for 30k and bought the moon gem for 32k. thats the way..

yeah, i'm trying to do that but only have 15k gold. hehe. I need to get a good drop so I can sell it.

sun light
07-13-2012, 10:50 AM
choose gems drops map, like red light ditrict-face off
and not weapons map.
and.. gl ;)

Qingsanale1st
07-13-2012, 12:39 PM
all I know to keep it short and sweet, axes are awesome...i want to keep using them for new levels...and I want to show them off and not collect dust.

crits FTW!

Cahaun
07-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Thanks. It's nice to hear that it's being reviewed.

Edit: Maybe in the later caps, the vanity items "Power up" the weapon like Kriegberg power suit or something because he looks like a high tech hunter with generators where you fight him

Snakespeare
07-13-2012, 01:38 PM
I don't use Damage to gauge a weapon. I use DPS.

Guillotine: 45 dam / 43 DPS
Mincers: 32 dam/ 50.8 DPS
Razor Barbs: 37 dam / 59.2 DPS

All of these add a LOT of health, even Mincers is kind of a Haleness weap.

10 defense, 10 health

So, not counting Health, it's about the same as Razor Barbs.

But Health is important, so I'll stick with my Razor Barbs. Maybe get some Icy Talons. :)

Mrsberry
07-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks Carapace
No one expects them to be the best weapon in game but atm most pink dropped weapons have better stats then the helix.
Maybe like ghost said you could some how make them a vanity weapon? I want to show these bad ars weapons off when im a lvl 60.

Flowman
07-16-2012, 10:04 AM

you must have no played PL...

Growwle
07-16-2012, 10:15 AM
for example..
for my stats,
is that worth it? idk..
and less 40 health.

I meant in terms of overall stats compared to other weapons of similar type / level (this was verified by Carapace by the way).

Flippys
07-16-2012, 03:23 PM

I really see no reason why the Helix would need an adjustment.

Right now basic items are better than the helixes. We aren't asking for them to be better than the most expensive weapons in the store and the helixes aren't free... they were earned.

Earned? How so? By logging in a few times a day, setting timers, collecting rewards, then logging out? So by never having to run a 3D mission, basically doing noting but logging in and out, it's earned? I consider it a freebie.

Thanks Carapace
No one expects them to be the best weapon in game but atm most pink dropped weapons have better stats then the helix.

As well as they should. You have to work to get a pink drop. Killing mobs, killing ghosts, killing bosses. Doing countless numbers of runs through 3D missions to Earn a pink.

I think that the Helix is just fine the way it is. It's a free weapon, be grateful.

Elysse
07-16-2012, 07:47 PM
What would be cool is if you could "sacrifice" a weapon in your inventory, and the Helix would adopt the stats of that weapon. Then, no complaining from anybody. :)

Lady_Pebbles
07-16-2012, 08:22 PM
@Flippys: Yes EARNED. We logged on and either did the missions alone or did what I did, go on runs -and- collected mission. Either way, we EARNED them.

DL isn't a grinding game unless you choose to it to be for yourself. Don't ask the rest of us to follow your methods when they don't suit everyone's needs when it comes to gaining exp. ;)

Qingsanale1st
07-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks Carapace
Maybe like ghost said you could some how make them a vanity weapon? I want to show these bad ars weapons off when im a lvl 60.

the Helix's attack power works for me.

HunterSLAYER
07-17-2012, 01:47 AM
the Helix's attack power works for me.

It sucks in pvp,really.
Cussed so much when I was using the axes.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Qingsanale1st
07-17-2012, 03:55 AM
It sucks in pvp,really.
Cussed so much when I was using the axes.

I would say you were probably only distracted by it's shinyness and all.
Compared to the plat weaps? Pssh!!!

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-17-2012, 04:13 AM
I really see no reason why the Helix would need an adjustment.

Helix has overall worse stats than lvl25 weapons you find as drops from missions, and it's a lvl26 weapon.

Earned? How so? By logging in a few times a day, setting timers, collecting rewards, then logging out? So by never having to run a 3D mission, basically doing noting but logging in and out, it's earned? I consider it a freebie.

Many of us done "countless numbers of runs through 3D missions" for 2-3 days alongside allies missions just to get helix, i farmed at least 10+ razor barbs (pinks) on my way to 26, how's a weapon that is 10 times harder to get weaker?

Now i don't care if helix gets buffed or not, but yeah i was very disappointed at the stats when i got the weapon and was expecting more, i would've liked it if they gave it the same stats as 25 weapon pink drops, and gave u the choice between atk/def/hp versions of it.

Oh and btw, i hate ppl with the "it's free, be grateful" attitude, we're not some freakin' beggars, many of us spent money on this game, even those who haven't, as players that contribute to this game and keeps it running one way or another we have the right to complain if something is wrong/we don't like, it's called "feedback", so if u have nothing positive to contribute, not to just this thread, then please don't.

HunterSLAYER
07-17-2012, 06:04 AM
Helix has overall worse stats than lvl25 weapons you find as drops from missions, and it's a lvl26 weapon.

Many of us done "countless numbers of runs through 3D missions" for 2-3 days alongside allies missions just to get helix, i farmed at least 10+ razor barbs (pinks) on my way to 26, how's a weapon that is 10 times harder to get weaker?

Now i don't care if helix gets buffed or not, but yeah i was very disappointed at the stats when i got the weapon and was expecting more, i would've liked it if they gave it the same stats as 25 weapon pink drops, and gave u the choice between atk/def/hp versions of it.

Oh and btw, i hate ppl with the "it's free, be grateful" attitude, we're not some freakin' beggars, many of us spent money on this game, even those who haven't, as players that contribute to this game and keeps it running one way or another we have the right to complain if something is wrong/we don't like, it's called "feedback", so if u have nothing positive to contribute, not to just this thread, then please don't.

Finally someone who gets the op's point.

Flippys
07-17-2012, 02:35 PM
@Flippys: Yes EARNED. We logged on and either did the missions alone or did what I did, go on runs -and- collected mission. Either way, we EARNED them.
Agreed, you did log on everyday, to collect rewards and set timers, just as I did. We 'Earned' the level cap.

DL isn't a grinding game unless you choose to it to be for yourself. Don't ask the rest of us to follow your methods when they don't suit everyone's needs when it comes to gaining exp. ;)
And I do not believe I mentioned which method I used to 'Earn' level cap nor did I ask anyone to do anything different than what they have been doing. But I would presume I did it like the majority of the people, 75-95% of the XP being gained from Allies.

The Helix stats are better than many weapons that you would find as a drop from a 3D mission. Since the Helix is an Attack based weapon, I will compare it to other Attack based weapons.

lvl26 Helix 38/38/10/10 (Damage/Attack/Defense/Health)
lvl25 Onset 37/33/8/15
lvl25 Onset 36/33/9/20
The level 25 dual wielding weapons have either or of the above stats.

Lets check your argument with the level 26 weapons given by a 24h timer from your Allies
lvl26 Helix 38/38/10/10 (Damage/Attack/Defense/Health)
Viper Twin 40/18/9/105
Elegant D. 39/18/9/115
Kata Blade 37/16/12/105
Hook/Maul 37/13/9/125
Hamm/Sick 35/13/12/120
Mace/Dagg 37/10/6/158
Brut Blades 36/16/9/115
Mincers 33/18/14/125

As did I, except it was the Moonstone of Haleness, mainly cause I still need the execution associated with that map.

Now that would have been a nice option, to be able to choose which version to receive.

Oh and btw, i hate ppl with the "it's free, be grateful" attitude, we're not some freakin' beggars, many of us spent money on this game,
As have I. I'm guessing that I have purchased more plat than the average user. I don't mind divulging this, but I've supported DL with $250 for 2,500 plat. Yes, purchased before STS decided to change the cost of items.

even those who haven't, as players that contribute to this game and keeps it running one way or another we have the right to complain if something is wrong/we don't like, it's called "feedback",
So me stating that the Helix is fine the way it is is not considered feedback?

so if u have nothing positive to contribute, not to just this thread, then please don't.
I left my feedback, whether you find it positive or not, it is still feedback for the developers.

Finally someone who gets the op's point.

I fully get the OP's point. I just don't fully agree with the OP's point.
And my argument is this, why should it be just as powerful as a plat weapon?
I paid alot for my level 26 Firebrand 40/31/12/40 (Helix 38/38/10/10)(Damage/Attack/Defense/Health)

I keep hearing: 'but the level cap reward in PL is a more powerful item, it does this and gave you stats here VS the level cap reward in DL is junk compared to equivalent leveled items', 'we earned this DL level cap so why aren't our level cap rewards on par with what PL gets for level cap rewards.'

People keep throwing out the word 'Earned'. I conceded earlier that we all 'earned' level cap in DL, but does it compare to 'Earning' level cap in PL?

No it doesn't.
And that is my argument as to why the Helix does not need to be readjusted. Anyone can achieve level cap in DL with minimal effort, so the reward should be minimal as well. It takes much more effort and playing time to achieve level cap in PL.

Now, I would like to add this proposal to STS. Instead of giving level cap rewards, do a kill count reward. Reward those that are playing the game VS those that just logs on for 5 mins at a time 5 times a day. The kill count would have to encompass all the kills, pve & pvp. Then whoever receives these rewards, will know that they have earned it, much like the achievement awards.

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Kriegberg Helix is the reward for achieving elite lvl 26.
While lvl 26 is elite the reward for taking your time to get there is not.
Kriegberg Helix is very pretty but stats are very disappointing. I wear them in town because of looks but other then that there pretty useless. My lvl 21 firebrands stats arent much different from this lvl 26 weapon.

10 defense, 10 health

Firebrand (lvl 21) stats
35 damage, 55.8 dps, 26 attack
11 defense, 30 health

I dont expect the Helix lvl cap reward to have crazy stats better then any weapon in game but at least equal too a lvl 26 fire brand or close to it.
It takes 10x the xp and time too achieve this prize would be nice if it were just a tad bit more rewarding.
Yeah it needs better stats.

Survivorfan
07-20-2012, 07:52 AM
I gotta get to 26! lol

Growwle
07-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Got my own helix a couple days ago, I like them, and they freeze enemies. They had better stats than any of my level 25 weapons.

bronislav84
07-20-2012, 08:14 AM
I like them now. Hope it doesn't poof with next cap.

Mrsberry
07-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Got my own helix a couple days ago, I like them, and they freeze enemies. They had better stats than any of my level 25 weapons.

Ya they raised stats on them a little bit there much better now.
Thanks sts for listening.

Floating
07-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Not " a bit "... Imortalius is worse than them now...