PDA

View Full Version : Futurama Head-in-a-jar

Deathpunch
07-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Ever wanted to be so famous that you'd be immortalized in a Futurama episode with your head in a jar? Well, no episodes for you, but you can have your head in a jar! Snag the app from the Play store, search "Futurama head-in-a-jar", and post them up here! Idk if its available on iOS or not, lemme know and I'll edit it.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Skeletonlord
07-13-2012, 10:02 AM
I cannot find it in the App Store. I guess I cannot do mine :( Anyone wanna do it for me?

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Ever wanted to be so famous that you'd be immortalized in a Futurama episode with your head in a jar? Well, no episodes for you, but you can have your head in a jar! Snag the app from the Play store, search "Futurama head-in-a-jar", and post them up here! Idk if its available on iOS or not, lemme know and I'll edit it.

-----

It would be nice if you could mention your carrier as I'm faking T-mobile as my carrier(to access us only apps).

I could find Netflix and download it but using the keywords you provided above, I still couldn't find the app.

Pming me a mirror to the apk would also help. Thanks.

Edit:Found a mirror!

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Cahaun
07-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Nice pic, DP :p

Deathpunch
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM
It's not carrier specific, besides, if you have enough knowledge to figure out how to spoof your phone for access to the US play store surely you can figure out how to find an apk for it.

-----

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Pmed u a mirror(for those who can't find it) chk ur inbox?

Thanks.

Deathpunch
07-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I did shortly after you sent it. I replied.

-----

saool
07-13-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm in the US and I didn't find it lol?

Deathpunch
07-14-2012, 12:41 AM
More than likely your device isnt compatible. I think theres issues with device compatibility.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 02:17 AM
More than likely your device isnt compatible. I think theres issues with device compatibility.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

Apparently ur device needs to have an extremely high dpi and that is not a problem on the Xperia S.

Atm MTV Networks said that they are working on device compatibility...

Deathpunch
07-14-2012, 03:44 AM
Makes sense. The text looked a bit blocky, even on my qHD screen.

-----

Kaytar
07-14-2012, 03:48 AM
That's hillarious. Ill see if I can find it on my droid

Nope. No results