PDA

View Full Version : fix? (petals not equidistant)

imsuperman
04-11-2022, 05:13 AM

4th heart is absent today

AucResearcher
04-11-2022, 07:53 AM
Tbh its been like that for long time already maybe since it even released? I myself was confused bout it not getting fixed till this very day.....everyday i must at least saw 5+ ppl wearing the aura and one of the heart in the aura stack to one other heart making it look like only 3 heart....but sometime i also see a perfect 4 heart XD i dont understand how it can be broken sometimes and perfect sometimes

asommers
04-11-2022, 09:29 AM
I think this is fixed if you log out and log back in. If so, let me know so I can propagate the same fix to other effects that may have the same issue. If not, let me know so I can try to fix it another way.

-ALS

Dracaxx
04-14-2022, 02:51 AM
I think this is fixed if you log out and log back in. If so, let me know so I can propagate the same fix to other effects that may have the same issue. If not, let me know so I can try to fix it another way.

-ALS

I hope u see this.I still can see player with this aura like that.The heart werent alligned.They just rotate like they dont give a f.I dont really mind cuz i cant afford this aura so yeah.Just wanna let u know this bug still exist on my screen.

Foprincesso
04-14-2022, 03:02 PM

-ALSmy red sweet heart aura had the same problem yesterday

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk

asommers
04-15-2022, 12:11 AM
Thanks for letting me know.

-ALS

Sharan AL
04-15-2022, 01:09 AM

-ALSI think there's also another bug which disturbs the equal gap between 4 petals. I have noticed that this bug especially happens when we use this aura on mage.

3 petals have equal gap but 4th one ruins it and try to merge with another petal. I hope you get my point. Please lemme know if that is on purpose or bug.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

asommers
04-15-2022, 04:21 PM
There are 4 petals, and they're supposed to be all spread apart. Now that I know the original fix didn't work, I'll get it rebuilt as a single piece that rotates instead trying to sync up 4 pieces to rotate 90 degrees apart.

This helped narrow it down, thanks!

-ALS

asommers
04-18-2022, 09:46 PM
This should be fixed if you patch (log out and log back in). It was rebuilt as a single piece (all 3 types, pink, red, and black).

-ALS