View Full Version : Time to let go....

minamoo
07-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Vamps....I have a confession and can no longer carry this burden :tranquillity:.....I'm having a hard time parting with my PLAT bought legendary Weapons. Especially the shiny ones (I don't know what they're called lol). Partly because I deem it as a waste of money (PLAT)....partly because I've convinced myself that in the kind folks of STS will make them tradable or sellable. As we speak (type) they are all in stash, collecting dust. I wish they could @ the very least find a way to "recycle" them. Strangely,I have NO issue liquidation the gems.

Am I the only one with issue?...anyone else holding onto items THEY KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW are completely useless to them? Lol...LMKS

Perhaps I just need someone to help me press the SELL button * looks away with eyes shut*

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Vamps....I have a confession and can no longer carry this burden :tranquillity:.....I'm having a hard time parting with my PLAT bought legendary Weapons. Especially the shiny ones (I don't know what they're called lol). Partly because I deem it as a waste of money (PLAT)....partly because I've convinced myself that in the kind folks of STS will make them tradable or sellable. As we speak (type) they are all in stash, collecting dust. I wish they could @ the very least find a way to "recycle" them. Strangely,I have NO issue liquidation the gems.

Am I the only one with issue?...anyone else holding onto items THEY KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW are completely useless to them? Lol...LMKS

Perhaps I just need someone to help me press the SELL button * looks away with eyes shut*

I rarely encounter these problems because I hardly buy plat weapons when they were made known to players as non-tradable.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

minamoo
07-13-2012, 03:28 AM
I found out they were untradable @ ....wait for it..... LV15!!!..I've bought plenty more since...like 5min ago ..lol....I still think they should make them recyclable or something...maybe trade them for gear...or "donate" to a noob....I think it's cos I hate wasting IRL.

Samhayne
07-13-2012, 03:32 AM
It is ok, you are not the only one. The team has been talking about more ways and/or new systems to address your issue. No guarantees, but we might have something for you in a future patch. Why not just park them in your Stash for now?

sun light
07-13-2012, 05:27 AM
hi sam, myb a way to make them vanity
with low stats?

StompArtist
07-13-2012, 08:22 AM
It is ok, you are not the only one. The team has been talking about more ways and/or new systems to address your issue. No guarantees, but we might have something for you in a future patch. Why not just park them in your Stash for now?

My stash is full and my inventory is getting overcrowded as well (I bought a bunch of slots).

Can I suggest a plat item recycling program? Like bring back the equivalent of 100 plat bought stuff in items and get 20 plat to your account?

wvhills
07-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Just make them craftable for plat. That way we can upgrade our level 21 equips to level 26, etc, etc. I read where carapace said something along those lines so that's why I'm holding onto mine. Honestly, I was disappointed it wasn't implement with the new level cap.

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Just make them craftable for plat. That way we can upgrade our level 21 equips to level 26, etc, etc. I read where carapace said something along those lines so that's why I'm holding onto mine. Honestly, I was disappointed it wasn't implement with the new level cap.

There was a game that I played in which in-game items purchased with real-Life money were scalable to your level.... I hope they implement this as it would make alot of people very happy :D

minamoo
07-13-2012, 12:27 PM
I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the responses here. YAY!!! Now I no longer feel like weirdo ..lol....I especially like the ideas you guys came up with. I have so many ideas .....For now, I'm going to buy them a new home in stash and just keep them there till further notice. These posts have officially made my day.

THANX GUYSES!

Wretch
07-13-2012, 08:48 PM
There was a game that I played in which in-game items purchased with real-Life money were scalable to your level.... I hope they implement this as it would make alot of people very happy :D

While I do like this idea... I must say it takes away from the business aspect of it.

Look at both sides,

Say priced as they are as of now... Once somebody gets said desired item, they will no longer spend money.

Say higher priced and more rare (for the bought it and it levels with me)... I would expect it to be such a high price that the numbers of buyers would drop off, to the extent that the business would actually lose more money than previous example.

Edit: just re read and thought... On the weapons scaling with you, why not make it a gamble any more and pay X amount of platinum to raise its level and stats accordingly. (this is something I could definitely live with)

I do like a previous statement about selling back for platinum, obviously for nowhere near what was spent on it in the first place!

Maybe one day this might be implemented... Who knows?

I am curious and open minded to all suggestions... Keep them coming!

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 10:54 PM
While I do like this idea... I must say it takes away from the business aspect of it.

Look at both sides,

Say priced as they are as of now... Once somebody gets said desired item, they will no longer spend money.

Say higher priced and more rare (for the bought it and it levels with me)... I would expect it to be such a high price that the numbers of buyers would drop off, to the extent that the business would actually lose more money than previous example.

Edit: just re read and thought... On the weapons scaling with you, why not make it a gamble any more and pay X amount of platinum to raise its level and stats accordingly. (this is something I could definitely live with)

I do like a previous statement about selling back for platinum, obviously for nowhere near what was spent on it in the first place!

Maybe one day this might be implemented... Who knows?

I am curious and open minded to all suggestions... Keep them coming!

I'll go with spending plat to raise the level of the weapon as sts could actually still profit from it.

Nologicone
07-14-2012, 01:02 AM
I would collect plat weapons and gem if I could level them for a small fee! This would make me want to collect more of them! I'm holding onto my L21 Pestilence & Electric Headsman and can't bear to get rid of them!

heypeo
07-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Ive wasted so much plat on weapons I can not count all I got out of it was a few (ok) pink weapons. So now ive learned not to buy plat weapons lol

Floating
07-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Minamoo ever thought of the beautiful way of twinking :) Theres a bright day waiting for u on lvl 21 grounds fighting others through twinkins when cap gets raised again!!! ;) :angel:

Qingsanale1st
07-14-2012, 03:43 AM
I would collect plat weapons and gem if I could level them for a small fee! This would make me want to collect more of them! I'm holding onto my L21 Pestilence & Electric Headsman and can't bear to get rid of them!

Excellent! You have made me suggest that sts can produce some sort of in-game "device/object/Work System" that allows us to choose to >exclusively< invest in training lower level plat weps, such as souldrinkers or Nightshadows... (and JUST those special weapons maybe even the Kriegberg Helix after the next level cap raise) maybe an option to decide where collected xp goes, for example so they CAN go somewhere after we reach level cap....

Prestige
07-15-2012, 07:10 AM
I think you are being a bit too dramatic based on your post history, no offense or anything. But to sum up what Carapace said, he is looking into it and knows how most of us feel about the limited level plat items.

HunterSLAYER
07-15-2012, 07:17 AM
I think you are being a bit too dramatic based on your post history, no offense or anything. But to sum up what Carapace said, he is looking into it and knows how most of us feel about the limited level plat items.

Profile Stalker in action!!!!
Kidding. No pun intended. XD

Qingsanale1st
07-17-2012, 04:00 AM

Therefore, WHAT I said above! :)

Qingsanale1st
07-17-2012, 04:01 AM

Therefore, WHAT I said above! :)

mafiainc42
07-17-2012, 04:12 AM
i have 4 fbs collecting dust if that makes u feel any bttr lol

Floating
07-17-2012, 04:34 AM
4 firebrands? I got 1 imort 1 pesti 1 nightbane 1 firebrand and 1 icy :P and 1 electric headsman... Now i got dipressed ;(

mafiainc42
07-17-2012, 04:48 AM
4 firebrands? I got 1 imort 1 pesti 1 nightbane 1 firebrand and 1 icy :P and 1 electric headsman... Now i got dipressed ;(
ooo 4fbs 1electro 2 icys 3 ecliptics 1pest and two 26capp axes my piss goes further then yours hahahahahh

Floating
07-17-2012, 05:11 AM
3 ecliptics and if u count my low lvl items 3 imortalius 2 nightbanes 2 ele headsman 2 icy tallons 1 pesti and 3 fb :P almozt
Also 2 cap axes

mafiainc42
07-17-2012, 05:24 AM
3 ecliptics and if u count my low lvl items 3 imortalius 2 nightbanes 2 ele headsman 2 icy tallons 1 pesti and 3 fb :P almozt
Also 2 cap axes

Did i mention my vamp has 3 flowers in his hair..

Floating
07-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Did i mention my vamp has 3 flowers in his hair..

What do you mean 3 flowers in his hair :)