PDA

View Full Version : Level 81 mythic set 4/4 stats bug.

tanasescu490
04-11-2022, 07:34 PM
I have tested this in order to see the difference in stats.
When I use the mythic set, I have signifiant less int than then I am using the Legendary level 81 6/6 set. Please keep in mind the fact that Mythic set had 10% int awakes and legendary had none. Cosidering the fact that Mythic is better in any way stats wise than any other 81 legendary set, it should provide more, not less.
Can you guys look into it and see what is going on?
During the test the only thing that has changed was the equipment pieces. Buffs/Pet was the same in both cases

Thanks!

Ilove_Poopoo
04-11-2022, 11:07 PM
I could help u by manually calculating it. Need to have some questions answered though.

What is ur hb?

Legendary set has 0% int and 0 pure int awakes?

Whats the base int of the Legendary weapon, armor, helm, belt, ring, amu and arti. Also state if the ring amu arti have int% or Int awakes.

Do u have a Winterland Location active?

Is ur int passive 5/5?

Could u elaborate what buffs were active?

Its worth remembering that the 6/6 legendary gives 50% int while the mythic set 35%.

tanasescu490
04-12-2022, 01:45 AM
I don't find the relevance of some of your questions but I will answer them anyway.
I used Feng slotted for HB in both cases. Legendary set has 0% int 0 pure int awake, while mythic set had 10% int no pure int awakes. The only pieces I have changed was the one on the left side, while ring, amulet and artifact were the same. No winterland location. I do have 5/5 on int. No damage buffs active at the time.
If you look at the set bonuses for each particular scenario you will notice the tooltip says it adds 35% int for Mythic and only 30% for the full 6/6 legendary. You might be right in one case with could be the bug itself and that may explain the situation. It is possible that 3/3 legendary bonus is not replaced by the 6/6 set bonus and it stack on, so in this case I end up having 5% more int just by using the legendary set. If this is the case, would be cool if devs can confirm or deny it is intended to be like that, or it is just a bug. 5% it is not a big deal though for 6/6 set since is pretty crappy anyway not having some kind of proc for the weapon.

Thank you for you comment!

Ilove_Poopoo
04-12-2022, 02:01 AM
I don't find the relevance of some of your questions but I will answer them anyway.
I used Feng slotted for HB in both cases. Legendary set has 0% int 0 pure int awake, while mythic set had 10% int no pure int awakes. The only pieces I have changed was the one on the left side, while ring, amulet and artifact were the same. No winterland location. I do have 5/5 on int. No damage buffs active at the time.
If you look at the set bonuses for each particular scenario you will notice the tooltip says it adds 35% int for Mythic and only 30% for the full 6/6 legendary. You might be right in one case with could be the bug itself and that may explain the situation. It is possible that 3/3 legendary bonus is not replaced by the 6/6 set bonus and it stack on, so in this case I end up having 5% more int just by using the legendary set. If this is the case, would be cool if devs can confirm or deny it is intended to be like that, or it is just a bug. 5% it is not a big deal though for 6/6 set since is pretty crappy anyway not having some kind of proc for the weapon.

Thank you for you comment!They are all relevant. Its as simple as multiplying the sum of your int by your %int.

As for the 3/3 and 6/6 stacking, thats intended and applies for every set.

Mireguard, Nightmare, Antignome etc..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk