PDA

View Full Version : Any best EQ specs for pally??

Acherilles
08-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Share me some idea

Thanks

Royce
08-25-2010, 09:06 AM
I have played around, and full Thoth is fun, but in most cases, 3 Thoth/1 Isis, or even 2 Thoth/2 Isis works better. I'd recommend going with a spear. If you want to use a lance, that's fine but there seems to be no Thoth or Isis, so combine the Zuraz or Conq lance with 2 Thoth/1 Isis, or 3 Thoth. Some people argue 1 Thoth piece is enough, but in my experience it just isn't.

Acherilles
08-25-2010, 09:22 AM
nice but wat if it is full int & dex pally??

Royce
08-25-2010, 09:34 AM

Then it's not a pally unless I misunderstand you. A paladin/pally/Str mage is an enchantress with Str as the primary attribute. If Int is the primary attribute, then it's a regular mage/enchantress/Int mage. If Dex is primary, then it's a bowchantress/archmage/Dex mage. Anyway the same general rules apply as far as Thoth/Isis distributions, though an Int Mage can generally get bye with 1 less Thoth due to the tiny bit of regen and expanded mana pool Int gives. For weapon choice, Thoth talon for a dex mage, Djinn wand for an Int mage or if you want to use a staff, then Galzyx Dark matter, DM of Thoth, or Staff of Ra of Thoth (if you want AOE), but the dark matters are much more powerful against a single target.

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 01:29 PM

Niiiiice... -.-

Raxie
08-25-2010, 03:33 PM
um...
you can't be an int pally...

Acherilles
08-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Sorry..I mean Int mage..Oops