PDA

View Full Version : Major disturbance

Lordraven
07-13-2012, 10:38 AM
I have noticed a few players bring the lag with them. the game will be going on fine until they show up and then the ping goes haywire, i see my ctf flag floating past me with no player in sight. therefore nothing can be done. another instance is where u suddenly notice u have half health remaining when u just got the heart. u carry the flag and then suddenly flag doesnt come with u. these are all hilarious in their own sense but in the game can be frustrating as hell. Even players zooming past u.

is this happening to some of u or is it just me :/

Dukeboy
07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
No its not just you happens to me all the time... Ive had it where someone is moving thing just stops and i start hitting them then all of a sudden they are on the other side of the map... very annoying -.-

GreedyTop
07-13-2012, 11:21 AM
So true! Great post because this happens as you said with only a few peeps... things that make you go hmmmm. But I love it when I'm slashing on the flag runner in the middle of the Lapland then I see a score pop up :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

StompArtist
07-13-2012, 11:24 AM

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 12:06 PM
No hackers in DL devs?
Think again.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Lordraven
07-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Lol greedytop. Yea bro. its interesting coz u end up feeling stupid for slashing at invisibles lol

hunter slayer. i dono if its a hack. its prob a compatibility issue between computer and phone users? prob. Players playing thru phone are def gonna get the brunt of it

do let me know what u guys think so i can repost this to the devs

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-13-2012, 04:31 PM
I have encountered these problems before and especially today, i've seen the invisibility one in both pve and pvp, in pve my teammate was shadow dashing nearly half the map through walls (at least that's what i saw).

now i don't think that's hack, but i think the game has a problem with handling lag/high ping, i think so cuz there are times where my ping spikes in pvp and game freezes for some good time, then i find myself still standing and alive, so i think those that turn invisible in pvp or jump all over the place are just lagging pretty bad.

if this is really ping related, i don't think sts would bother answering to it, same thing as other many threads of that sort, which is really pissing me off. /rant

Lordraven
07-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Ur right. its prob just a ping issue. are people that desperate to hack. why??

If its a compatibility issur the devs could do something about it. If ur theory is right how does the person thats lagging badly get like 50 kills more than u. That would mean everyone except him/her is lagging

Miyake
07-14-2012, 06:58 AM
I think the possibilities of any hacks has been minimized since this is merely a browser game and not a client where there's files backup into our PC.

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 10:36 AM
I think the possibilities of any hacks has been minimized since this is merely a browser game and not a client where there's files backup into our PC.

Do you know that browser based games are easier to hack?

Why? Here are a few reasons:

1. In client-based games some developers add "game guards" to detect memory hack programs or trainers which usually must run in the background for hacks to work(to consistently change values,etc.)

In browser based games the only way to find out if a player is hacking is only when he uses scripts/inactivity/packet spamming.

An example:
Player a managers to find out an exp packet while using a packet sniffer one day after doing a quest.

So what he needs to do is:
A)Find out what quest he did
B)Get the "accept quest xxx" packet
C)Grab "complete quest" packet
D)Input values into an Xml file for e.g Char L move to>cell 1, att(vular)until death,on death, Char>cell 0, turn in quest and repeat.
E)Input >>>>/ms value and SPAM.

This is just an example PLS DO NOT USE TYVM.

Plugins like greasemonkey(firefox only) usually does everything for players.

You can slp for a few hrs and wake up to a power lvled char.

Also, some hardcore players who use mouse with high dpi(like 5000 and above) might be falsely accused of hacking as those type of mouse enable them to grind at unimaginable rates in a small amount of time.(which will never be possible with free packaged mouse that comes with your pc or laptop.)

2. Some files are stored onto your pc when a browser based mmorpg is initialized.

For example,swf files.
One can just use a hex editor to mess with values in stored or incoming swf files and edit them to their preference.

As the swf files are loaded before you start a game(let's say for example a dungeon with monsters that have consistent values)
If the game Server choose to read loaded values from those temp files i can nerf the monster to the point where they only have 1 hp and 1 mana and get insta kills in the whole dungeon.

3.Private servers
Hacking is made easy on private servers. Owners of private servers can add whatever they want to the monsters and players.

I hope u get my point.

Edit:Lots of spelling mistakes...stupid predictive text lol.

Miyake
07-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Do you know that browser based games are easier to hack?

Why? Here are a few reasons:

1. In client-based games some developers add "game guards" to detect memory hack programs or trainers which usually must run in the background for hacks to work(to consistently change values,etc.)

In browser based games the only way to find out if a player is hacking is only when he uses scripts/inactivity/packet spamming.

An example:
Player a managers to find out an exp packet while using a packet sniffer one day after doing a quest.

So what he needs to do is:
A)Find out what quest he did
B)Get the "accept quest xxx" packet
C)Grab "complete quest" packet
D)Input values into an Xml file for e.g Char L move to>cell 1, att(vular)until death,on death, Char>cell 0, turn in quest and repeat.
E)Input >>>>/ms value and SPAM.

This is just an example PLS DO NOT USE TYVM.

Plugins like greasemonkey(firefox only) usually does everything for players.

You can slp for a few hrs and wake up to a power lvled char.

Also, some hardcore players who use mouse with high dpi(like 5000 and above) might be falsely accused of hacking as those type of mouse enable them to grind at unimaginable rates in a small amount of time.(which will never be possible with free packaged mouse that comed with your pc or laptop.)

2. Some files are stored onto your pc when a browser based is initialized.

For example,swf files.
One can just use a hex editor to mess with values in stored or incoming swf files and edit them to their preference.

As the swf files are loaded before you start a game(let's say for example a dungeon with monsters that have consistently values)
If the game Server choose to read loaded values from those temp files i can nerf the monster to the point where they only have 1 hp and 1 mana and get insta kills in the whole dungeon.

3.Private servers
Hacking is made easy on private servers. Owners of private servers can add whatever they want to the monsters and players.

I hope u get my point.

Now that I didn't know since I never did venture onto those grounds. But I do appreciate the heads up:lemo:

Thanks Hunter.

anshdoc
07-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Actually most of us are experiencing it but don't know how to react!
To me it seems a very pertinent issue and is to do with a post in initial days where floating first noticed going outside the map with shadow. If its at 3 lvl then this can be done. So pick the flag and use shadow dance charged at the walls and yo u have reached the other side.
I respeced to lvl 3 shadow dance since then. Lol
Invsible people hitting u is probably lag and someone hit and run at u. Anyways stopped ctf after this incident.
Enirea 26

~A~
07-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Am I the only one who never gets lag when everyone else does?????!!!!!!?????? Ppl were yelling at me in fh cuz there was a lot of ppl and i was using heal and revive and my blessings... they said they had over 300 ping but i had 60... lol.

Floating
07-22-2012, 01:04 PM
I have noticed a few players bring the lag with them. the game will be going on fine until they show up and then the ping goes haywire, i see my ctf flag floating past me with no player in sight. therefore nothing can be done. another instance is where u suddenly notice u have half health remaining when u just got the heart. u carry the flag and then suddenly flag doesnt come with u. these are all hilarious in their own sense but in the game can be frustrating as hell. Even players zooming past u.

is this happening to some of u or is it just me :/

Ye the flag floats generally ^.^ I have seen a person at his spawn pressing attacks and me dying. Then when i started pressing attacks it turned me to the bAck direction and when he died he showed up behind me. Also 20-30 times im on heart and after 5 seconds someone comes and takes kt T.T

mikemethadone
08-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Definitely, I only hope I'm not one of them , I don't think so as a lot of the exceptionally bad lag I was experiencing for a month or so I discovered was my rubbish htc sensation. I've found to be on safe side I have to reboot before every game ,or at least every 2 days . Back to your point though I've definitely noticed people join and lag increase . I don't know anything about servers and stuff but another thing I don't understand is that if we all play from same server how come not everyone gets lag at same time.

mikemethadone
08-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Am I the only one who never gets lag when everyone else does?????!!!!!!?????? Ppl were yelling at me in fh cuz there was a lot of ppl and i was using heal and revive and my blessings... they said they had over 300 ping but i had 60... lol.

Are you playing on Android. I've been told that as we all play from same server it makes no difference whether you play on Android or Chrome but I still swear people on Chrome have serious advantage. However I am playing on probably the worst Android phone ever, htc sensation

Chanyu96
08-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Um, :9 100-300ping when i am in my house and when i am resting in work place, 150-6000.. What dafak get rip off this ctf! Seriously if i play in da bronx damn hell game lead me into death and i killed someone too.. How is it? Because i entered another world, and i just wondering around.. Hehe