PDA

View Full Version : Component Quests for components for Crafting?

Jugernugetx
07-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Are you guys thinking of making quests to get components for the Ocean Blue Diamonds? Its just fair to do it since it happened with the last two caps. Not complaining that they are impossible to drop (even though they are for me :p), but it just seems normal for that to happen. Thx!
~Jugernuget

ThePvpTwink
07-13-2012, 12:18 PM
if only they added hard daily quests for glyphic blade steels in nuris...

Back
07-13-2012, 01:15 PM
No crafting quest in Nuri's and Humania will pretty much be like Nuri in a few months to come..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonTider
07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm with you on this. Never understood why we rotate dailies from campaign to campaign. IMO, Fang was the perfect crafting setup.

McBain
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Yeah, was also hoping for a crafting system like Sewers or Fang

Jugernugetx
07-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Yea, i thought that was why it took a week longer to release crafting. thought they were gonna give quests.

Energizeric
07-13-2012, 02:14 PM
I disagree. I think Fang crafting is lousy since it's so easy to craft. In fact, if you look in the CS, you see 5 times as many crafted items for sale as uncrafted items. It should be the other way around. Crafted gear should be very rare.

saool
07-13-2012, 02:18 PM
I agree they should add crafting quests...

Techno Email
07-13-2012, 02:34 PM
We're changing it up this time around! :topsy_turvy: In graphic design terms, WYSIWYG!! I know, change is hard, stressful, sometimes downright SCARY!! :ghost:

To ye' who (like me) can have a hard time with change, I offer you this :02.47-tranquillity::

Keep calm and play on, my friends! When, alas, the new and unfamiliar cause discomfort, think of the dark ages of Alterra, then think of the excitement of the last few weeks:

New systems, new content, new gear, new balance, new bugs.
Bug fixes, balance fixes, rebalance, new gear, now what?

I promise THIS, not another dark age. Things are going to change, and they're going to keep changing, because we're going to keep making new stuff - stuff you've never seen before, like a different spin on crafting. I'll listen to your feedback (and of course we our own feedback for each other over here at STS, because we play too). Next crafting might be different again! Until then, you'll see a lot of new and different little things. I want to hear what you think of the changes, and I LOVE to hear your ideas!

Yes, crafting is different this time around and I REALLY appreciate ALL of your feedback, good and bad, so thank you and I hope you have fun playing with your friends!! :banana:

McBain
07-13-2012, 02:37 PM
We fear change :welcoming:

Buddyf97
07-13-2012, 02:38 PM
We're changing it up this time around! :topsy_turvy: In graphic design terms, WYSIWYG!! I know, change is hard, stressful, sometimes downright SCARY!! :ghost:

To ye' who (like me) can have a hard time with change, I offer you this :02.47-tranquillity::

Keep calm and play on, my friends! When, alas, the new and unfamiliar cause discomfort, think of the dark ages of Alterra, then think of the excitement of the last few weeks:

I promise THIS, not another dark age. Things are going to change, and they're going to keep changing, because we're going to keep making new stuff - stuff you've never seen before, like a different spin on crafting. I'll listen to your feedback (and of course we our own feedback for each other over here at STS, because we play too). Next crafting might be different again! Until then, you'll see a lot of new and different little things. I want to hear what you think of the changes, and I LOVE to hear your ideas!

Yes, crafting is different this time around and I REALLY appreciate ALL of your feedback, good and bad, so thank you and I hope you have fun playing with your friends!! :banana:

Anyways... I like the idea but... I would like the ocean diamonds to drop more often! Think about it! About every person needs 7! Some need more for people who want multiple sets

Techno Email
07-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Me tooooo!!! Thank goodness we get to play with our friends, and trek the new territory together! :)

Rare
07-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyways... I like the idea but... I would like the ocean diamonds to drop more often! Think about it! About every person needs 7! Some need more for people who want multiple sets

Imagine if it was 19 or 20... ala Nuri.

NECROREAPER
07-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Daily quests = easier crafting and less runs,
Less runs = less people buying elixirs,
Less people buying elixirs = less profit

Less profit = not good for STS

There is your real reason for not having daily quests for materials.

McBain
07-13-2012, 03:18 PM
BUT.....

mo money mo problems

Urqui
07-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Keep calm and play on, my friends!
KCPO?????!!!
Techno are you a fan of the chive?:o
Haha kcco:P

Cobraguy
07-14-2012, 01:12 AM
Daily quests = easier crafting and less runs,
Less runs = less people buying elixirs,
Less people buying elixirs = less profit

Less profit = not good for STS

There is your real reason for not having daily quests for materials.

This

RedRyder
07-14-2012, 09:30 AM

Your use of emotes is pretty magical, along with your super charismatic wording. It gives me hope that any type of distaste I'd have for this game will change for the greater good of the community.

The sad part is that I'm not even trolling at all hahah.