PDA

View Full Version : Players who run during pvp!

Dukeboy
07-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Ok I have been playing a while now done quite a few pvp matchs. But in those matchs there is always that one nob who runs away when they start losing when we are fighting one on one! Is anyone else having this problem? Im going to say it now if your gunna fight in pvp your gunna die i have die collectivley from both my chars over 400 times the leaderboards are in the 1000's so STOP RUNNING and die if you want to 1v1. thank you and have a nice day.:encouragement:

StompArtist
07-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Ok I have been playing a while now done quite a few pvp matchs. But in those matchs there is always that one nob who runs away when they start losing when we are fighting one on one! Is anyone else having this problem? Im going to say it now if your gunna fight in pvp your gunna die i have die collectivley from both my chars over 400 times the leaderboards are in the 1000's so STOP RUNNING and die if you want to 1v1. thank you and have a nice day.:encouragement:

If they are running for the health globe and then proceed to kill you or lead you to their teammates and they kill you those players are playing a smarter game than you are.

There is no 1vs1 in DL.

GreedyTop
07-13-2012, 11:33 AM
So true! Some guys just run around the outside like a maniacs!!! :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-13-2012, 11:38 AM
agree with stomp, if that enemy manages to escape you, then you're the nub in that situation, u just got outplayed my friend.

Dukeboy
07-13-2012, 11:41 AM
yes stomp that would be a good strategy but I havent fought anyone who runs to health or teammates when near death. Usually when they run from me is towards my base where my teammates are then they are killed by my teammates. If they where to go to health or teammates as you said I might not be as mad.

Lordraven
07-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Different people have different tactics when it comes to pvp. for now there is no 1 on 1. i certainly hope they start a best of 3 1 on 1. like tekken or something. lol.

xbabybugszx
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
U Mad Bro'?

Dukeboy
07-13-2012, 12:33 PM
naw just irritated...

Popular
07-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Then kill him faster :)

GreedyTop
07-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Then kill him faster :)

hahahahaha I love it! Can I borrow your bazuca... just for a sec... I will return it :-)

Miyake
07-14-2012, 07:00 AM
In a battlefield, all strategies are legit. =^.^=

Floating
07-14-2012, 07:47 AM
You can't tell me not to run. I can do whatever I want. No I will not stand next to a fire aura smiling and saying " Hey kill me! " Learn to counter my kiting and then tell me if I am a noob or not!

ikavli
07-14-2012, 07:58 AM
I can answer right here and right now floating lol:) yes the answer is noob :) love u

Floating
07-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Ye you are a noob who always dies :)

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 08:13 AM
Just another noob. Sigh....another whiney thread.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Floating
07-14-2012, 08:59 AM

Forum police :) Spell N___ and D___ like this because there are players named like that :D

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Forum police :) Spell N___ and D___ like this because there are players named like that :D

I'm not in the forum police guild anymore ><

sun light
07-14-2012, 01:47 PM
running around u its ok..
but some ppl is just swarm and run away! that sucks.
cos with less 450 health from swarm u cant handle the next guy 1vs1 ;(

Mothwing
07-14-2012, 01:53 PM

There shouldn't be any 1v1 in the first place. The person that runs is a smarter player than you BECAUSE he knows how to manage his health. If you chase him, all he has to do is turn around and attack, and you're dead. It's called kiting, and pretty much 99.9% of the time you will die.

Floating
07-14-2012, 02:56 PM
There shouldn't be any 1v1 in the first place. The person that runs is a smarter player than you BECAUSE he knows how to manage his health. If you chase him, all he has to do is turn around and attack, and you're dead. It's called kiting, and pretty much 99.9% of the time you will die.

Yep... There are times that, by using that, i can get 2 kills half life but ill die by swarmes

sun light
07-14-2012, 06:22 PM

he is running cos he is weak. cos he know in close combat he will lose.
thats ok,
but there is 2 ways.
1.hit and run. i saw ppl like that. this isnt fun.
2.make ure stats better and fight normaly.
if i see hit and run? i dont chase him. i let him go. cos we both swarm, so he wil die at the next combat. prob me too..
but i dont give a sh.. about my score. some ppl do.
for those ppl? there r so many cheats to boost theier score.
campers flag, hit and run, stealing kills. campering the light lol he stand there waiting like a noob.
when is see that? i love to go through the light and hit him. we both die. so what? next time myb he wont do that.
cos this score death/kills isnt make any different if u good of not. i saw only onle player with 11k kills and 5 deathm this is great! but we most have 80% death. and not 50 like him.
with 80% this isnt tell about the player. cos all pvp here is not 1vs1.
and nobody is playing a real team work

Itisi
07-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Here's the thing. It's a tactic, everyone has tactics, personally mine is go attack the closest player and drop em dead If they kite, then hey, power to em for being smart. PvP is definitely NOT brawns over brain. You need to be able to balance out your skills and what you can do with your surroundings. Kiting is just another tactic. And in the end, if you team wins because of it, then hey, job well done. :-)
Don't hate on someone for being smart enough to run, get health and kill you cause you chased them (lol this has happened to me a number of times xD) Give them a thumbs up, and get em next time. PvP is about tactics.

sun light
07-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Here's the thing. It's a tactic, everyone has tactics, personally mine is go attack the closest player and drop em dead If they kite, then hey, power to em for being smart. PvP is definitely NOT brawns over brain. You need to be able to balance out your skills and what you can do with your surroundings. Kiting is just another tactic. And in the end, if you team wins because of it, then hey, job well done. :-)
Don't hate on someone for being smart enough to run, get health and kill you cause you chased them (lol this has happened to me a number of times xD) Give them a thumbs up, and get em next time. PvP is about tactics.
so basicly ure saying that stealing kills, hit and run for ure life, campering ita all tactics?
i mean.. i must see ure face while the other team will camp with 4 players.
that would be fun lol
tactics is good, but there is some games that isnt fun to play.
hit and run away is one of them

Floating
07-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Even standing on the heart is a tactic lolol :X ;)

BloodyThirsty
07-15-2012, 06:47 AM
Yep... There are times that, by using that, i can get 2 kills half life but ill die by swarmes Lmfao. record it then prove it. 2 kills at half hp unless their completely useless or afk thats pretty much impossible.

Dukeboy
07-15-2012, 06:57 AM

Ok i get it im a noob i dnt give a care but you dont have call me whinney really js. and if you want "Kite" then go ahead still dnt care i was speaking my mind out here how i felt bout the matter js so you can go ahead n b that person n have fun cuz ur probably not even give this post a second thought.

Itisi
07-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Guys, we're not fighting here and name calling. =) Bring people into the light, and yes Sun, those are all tactics, not saying I admire them, but if you win, you win. Well...lol. =)

sun light
07-15-2012, 02:42 PM
ok.. just wanna know.
so all ppl who complaining? i wanna say,
if u cant beat them? join them lol
cry me a river ;p

xxjoseluisxx
07-15-2012, 02:49 PM
If they run, you chase, that simple. I do it all the time =3

GreedyTop
07-15-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm a noob... can someone tell me what CTF means? :banghead:

Matutd
07-15-2012, 10:53 PM
All I see in you're argument is:
I don't like people who run because I can't kill them.

If you can't kill them, then running is a good idea. If running is weak, "because he knows he can't win in close combat". Then that's the same as saying you're weapons are weak, you would never win without them

StompArtist
07-15-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm a noob... can someone tell me what CTF means? :banghead:

Capture the flag

GreedyTop
07-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Capture the flag

Lol I was just messing about :) but thank you for responding.

rinzler
07-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Hey guys lets keep this thread friendly and free from flaming. Thanks!

-Rinzler

sun light
07-16-2012, 12:28 AM
All I see in you're argument is:
I don't like people who run because I can't kill them.

If you can't kill them, then running is a good idea. If running is weak, "because he knows he can't win in close combat". Then that's the same as saying you're weapons are weak, you would never win without them
no.. like u said, running around u avoiding aura is ok, but not swarm and run away.
yes, i cant kill them cos they far far away lol
but here is tue thing. they dont want to kill me either! !
if they do? they will come back, stay and fight. lol

Blind
07-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Lol at some responses.

I agree with the op, i hate runners.

(not sure if there are buffs and such in dl, but you get the idea)

EDIT: Before someone says "That just means he is a smarter player than you"

I'll say "That just means that he has a small cunning heart like that one of a rat"

Kaytar
07-16-2012, 08:08 AM
I'll say "That just means that he has a small cunning heart like that one of a rat"[/QUOTE]What does sexual orientation have anything to do with it?!?! I KNOW a few gay people that play this game and WILL read that so edit it out now. What a shame!!!

wvhills
07-16-2012, 09:23 AM
I run and always will run. If you have one in the box then I'll go in, kill and take the flag. If you are camping 2 in the box then I'll get in range, swarm and then run away. Sometimes I'll go get a heart then come back to get 2 kills. Sometimes I just swarm then run away cause I know it ticks people off.

My main goal is to get the flag and win the game and I'll do anything and everything I think will help me achieve that goal. I'm not really interested in seeing who's the "best" in 1 vs. 1 or anything like that.

StompArtist
07-16-2012, 09:24 AM
I run and always will run. If you have one in the box then I'll go in, kill and take the flag. If you are camping 2 in the box then I'll get in range, swarm and then run away. Sometimes I'll go get a heart then come back to get 2 kills. Sometimes I just swarm then run away cause I know it ticks people off.

My main goal is to get the flag and win the game and I'll do anything and everything I think will help me achieve that goal. I'm not really interested in seeing who's the "best" in 1 vs. 1 or anything like that.

If I see a player called WVhills I always run. He's mean.

Siejo
07-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Thank you for editing the post.

Matutd
07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
no.. like u said, running around u avoiding aura is ok, but not swarm and run away.
yes, i cant kill them cos they far far away lol
but here is tue thing. they dont want to kill me either! !
if they do? they will come back, stay and fight. lol
Still, if they run, they have reasons to do this. Nobody would tell you that you are a noob for rushing (and i don't mean rushing like in pl, I mean like in CoD where rushing means not playing tactically, running to the other spawn and blasting people). However running seems like a much smarter idea than going head on against someone who will likely kill you

Unquenchable
07-16-2012, 06:50 PM
My spec requires me to kite my opponents especially when they use fa
Die like a man lolz

Lady_Pebbles
07-18-2012, 05:37 PM

*nod nods*

I am usual a defensive player but I also go on the offensive sometimes. Especially when the flag carrier needs more backup cuz his/hers is getting pwned. I also run like WVHills at times. Its all strategy.

People even leave the matches and rejoin their friends in the same team so their low hp regens automaticly. There are also those that switch teams too. Imo, its more logical to be mad at people doing that than to be mad at runners.

acefoxx
07-23-2012, 10:18 PM
People who switch teams sucks. They dump you to hope to get a win. Frigging pathetic. Unless u switch to get game starts

Sam_Arah
07-25-2012, 09:57 AM
lol, this one player chased me from one side of map to other while I looked to get a heart ... even bypassed my base and flag which was unprotected to hunt me. Well I got my heart, and she died running after me.

GreedyTop
07-25-2012, 02:22 PM
lol, this one player chased me from one side of map to other while I looked to get a heart ... even bypassed my base and flag which was unprotected to hunt me. Well I got my heart, and she died running after me.

Samarah... you're not suppose to talk about me like that!!! hahahahahahahaha jk

Sam_Arah
07-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Samarah... you're not suppose to talk about me like that!!! hahahahahahahaha jk

Your were greedy trying to get kill lol ... haha, I think you got me when you respawned.

n00b13st
07-26-2012, 03:58 AM
I am not a PvP fan or expert - I play it in DL because I get to have some kills and wins, unlike PL where you have to be some PvP-specific twink (as far as I can tell). But in this game, I'd say whatever tactic works, more power to you. Swarm, stomp, aura, camp - this is war and you don't play war by rules in games (and not really IRL either.)

Pauly
07-26-2012, 10:37 AM
I only run when i see people with Fire Aura on. It'd be dumb of you 2 run to the fire its like jumping in a fireplace. I always kill people who use that skill if i run, if i dont they win so using the run strategy makes a big difference in pvp ^_^.

Sarge
07-29-2012, 11:26 PM
People who switch teams sucks. They dump you to hope to get a win. Frigging pathetic. Unless u switch to get game starts

and unless they switch to balance the other team out when it's severly stacked your way e.g. 5 vs 2 to make it 4 vs 3...that imo is acceptable.