PDA

View Full Version : Humanian Set Bonus...that's all?!?!?

Energizeric
07-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Here are the "set" bonus stats for the STR gear.

For Humanian Set with Dream Scimitar and Bongo:

3 STR, 11 Health, 6 Armor

That's it?? No H/s regen bonus for a defensive set? No Dodge? I think the Lvl25 Earthquake set gives a better bonus. Seriously, this is the worst set bonus for STR gear I have seen.

As for Humanity Set with Monster Scimitar or Spear, here is the set bonus:

3 Hit, 5 Crit, 4 Health, 8 Dmg

Now this one looks more like a real set bonus.

Devs??? How about a bit of H/s regen and dodge for the "defensive" bonus??

Whirlzap
07-13-2012, 03:49 PM
The set bonus for Hula dancer sucks too.

FluffNStuff
07-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Hmm, posting probs. what, no dodge?

FluffNStuff
07-13-2012, 04:29 PM
What good is 11 health on a Level 70 character. That is what, a tenth of a mob hit?

Elyseon
07-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Here are the "set" bonus stats for the STR gear.

For Humanian Set with Dream Scimitar and Bongo:

3 STR, 11 Health, 6 Armor

That's it?? No H/s regen bonus for a defensive set? No Dodge? I think the Lvl25 Earthquake set gives a better bonus. Seriously, this is the worst set bonus for STR gear I have seen.

As for Humanity Set with Monster Scimitar or Spear, here is the set bonus:

3 Hit, 5 Crit, 4 Health, 8 Dmg

Now this one looks more like a real set bonus.

Devs??? How about a bit of H/s regen and dodge for the "defensive" bonus??
Ikr everyone laughed when I raged about this earlier

Energizeric
07-13-2012, 10:21 PM
If the crafted gear set bonus is anything like this, I think I will be using the 2H crafted scimitar. :)

JaytB
07-13-2012, 10:47 PM
I agree, the set bonusses are underwhelming this time around. Crafted set bonusses (int/dex) are really weak too and don't add much as compared to uncrafted sets. I'll post the specifics sometime soon.

I honestly hope STS considers boosting the bonusses in the future, especially for crafted sets.

Whirlzap
07-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I think what they did was lay the finalized stats of the New Crafted L70 items in comparison to the L65 Chiroptera Sets.

If you compare the Tiki God Wand set to the Lilith Set, the Tiki God is massively OP compared to it.

But then the very overpowered Angelic Set is also put into the variable, and sort of kills the intended OP-ness of the Tiki God set if you compare those two.

Elyseon
07-14-2012, 10:24 AM
So they give the good bonuses to the non-characteristic gear of the class o_O
Int tank set
Str dmg set

Is it just me or are the bonuses dropping to the quality of the 35 sets?

Energizeric
07-14-2012, 12:11 PM
My biggest concern for a "tank" set is H/s regen. Ever since I sold my Fortified Sword & Shield Set, that stat has been doing down hill for me. I had 48 regen with that set, less with glyph, and now with this Humanian's set I'm down to 34. Even with the new crafted STR set, it looks like regen will top out at around 42. I think a Demonic Mace set has higher regen.