PDA

View Full Version : Humanian being the sword/shld set is.....

Fncrazy
07-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Well can't use the words I want.

First, I know that humanity set is the crafted set. This is not a complaint about wht sets gets crafted

Sun God makes the set bird prefer to use even before crafting.

Islander makes the set that mages prefer use even before crafting.

Humanity makes the set bears do not prefer to use.

So I'm stuck buying a set I don't even want if I'm waiting on prices to drop on crafting and still want bonus and smoke. Then To top it off the set bonus is a bad bonus on the humanian equipment. I can make a better set with mixed gear. IMO The bonus would of worked much better on the humanity equipment.

Plz change this sts it would be really cool for all bears.

McBain
07-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Sun God makes the set bird prefer to use even before crafting.

Well that's just not true. The damage on the Tiki bow set is amazing. I much prefer that one.

furryfighter
07-13-2012, 03:44 PM
I totally agree soaked all my cash into a 66 of humanity set and there's no bonus:/ but the people who bought humanian set will feel the opposite

Fncrazy
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Well that's just not true. The damage on the Tiki bow set is amazing. I much prefer that one.

I meant prefer in as birds perfer bows. Which the uncrafted sun God makes a set.

Whirlzap
07-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Go DEX bear, maybe?

Fncrazy
07-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Go DEX bear, maybe?

Doesn't solve the problem. Mages bought islander wands sets so they would get bonus,birds sun God bow sets,bears humanity sword/shld sets and the bears are the only ones who gotta wait to craft to get bonus. Which is bs.

CrimsonTider
07-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Peeps always be hatin' on Da Bears!! We always adapt and overcome!

FluffNStuff
07-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Peeps always be hatin' on Da Bears!! We always adapt and overcome!

That's why bears get sword of insta-kill or y'all be forgetting bout that?

CrimsonTider
07-13-2012, 04:07 PM
That's why bears get sword of insta-kill or y'all be forgetting bout that?

I know not what you speak of... o.O

McBain
07-13-2012, 04:07 PM
I meant prefer in as birds perfer bows. Which the uncrafted sun God makes a set.

Well yeah, I would ultimately prefer the crafted bow set and obviously if you want that, you have to get the Sun God stuff, but I didn't think that's what you were talking about. For uncrafted sets the Tiki set wins IMO. I only plan on buying Sun God stuff if and when I have to materials to craft, because Tiki is better in the meantime. It's gonna be quite a while before I can craft anything.

Elyseon
07-13-2012, 07:09 PM

Well yeah, I would ultimately prefer the crafted bow set and obviously if you want that, you have to get the Sun God stuff, but I didn't think that's what you were talking about. For uncrafted sets the Tiki set wins IMO. I only plan on buying Sun God stuff if and when I have to materials to craft, because Tiki is better in the meantime. It's gonna be quite a while before I can craft anything.
He meant before sets, did u really prefer 6 Dex pts over 6 armour pts?

Rare
07-13-2012, 07:15 PM
Doesn't solve the problem. Mages bought islander wands sets so they would get bonus,birds sun God bow sets,bears humanity sword/shld sets and the bears are the only ones who gotta wait to craft to get bonus. Which is bs.

Seems like a bug. If not, I don't get it.

McBain
07-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Short answer...yes, because that still translated to higher damage on the Tiki gear even before the sets. Of course, the Sun God stuff being waaay more expensive at the beginning (when everybody assumed it would be the only set) made the decision to go with Tiki a little easier as well.

FluffNStuff
07-13-2012, 07:57 PM
He meant before sets, did u really prefer 6 Dex pts over 6 armour pts?

Dex gets uncrafted sets on ALL weapons. I checked and I get same damage bonus on bow and shanks, so sun gods gets same defensive bonus on bow and shanks. Either way, I love the of tiki bow set. I will admit crafted sun gods is probably a more well rounded stem but since crafting gives up a ton of damage to get dodge, for pure crit damage junkies like me, the best is the of Tiki. Not to mention a couple gold caps lower :)