PDA

View Full Version : SUGGEST: Confirm dialogue on "Sell"

Zeya
04-19-2010, 02:23 PM
EDIT: Looks like this issue is going to be fixed in the new client version. See here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?635-Preview-of-Apple-Submission-this-week-(1.1)

I was just browsing a sweet new item that I got. My left thumb accidentally hit the "sell" button, and now the item is gone. I've had this happen a couple times now. It would be horrible if it had happened with a legendary item! Please put a confirmation dialogue when selling items. You could have the dialogue come up only for colored/rarer items so as not to annoy you when clearing out junk. Thanks.

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 02:39 PM
same here dude, its in the next release i think

Chronical
04-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Happened to my Legendary item. Hurts. Also add a confirm dialogue when you upgrade skills/stats please :)

Shebee
04-19-2010, 04:42 PM
I agree with chronical too. Btw the sell confirmation was suggested before.

Garrison
04-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Instead of having a confirm for every stat or skill increase, a final "done leveling up?" confirmation would be better. That way you can reset the changes and fix any errors you made in leveling up witout having to confirm six times.

Zeya
04-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Edited my OP. I believe it's in the list of fixes in the new version submitted to Apple.

jbrulz
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
cant wait for that patch. i sold my first legendary..and it was a bow ='(

Deathshock
04-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Does everybody else just sell the loot they get that they also sell in the itunes store? It seems like those items wont be worth more than 1k for sure when trade comes out.

Felora
04-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Although it may take longer to sell stuff but I think this is a good idea. Especially for those who play the game while they are on the move, the connection lag + moving/walking makes things difficult. I guess it doesn't hurt to put in a "confirm to sell" option for user to choose.

Zeya
04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
OP here. Had this happen again and this time I figured out what happend. I scrolled down the list and selected some pink axe to preview. Then I finger-rotated my character to see what it looked like. But my finger dragged over the "sell" button, which then picked up my finger gesture. And sold it. I'm not sure if it picked it up when I moved my finger over it or when I lifted my finger.

At any rate, this bug may be fixed in the new version anyway, I hope?

Demarrer
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Don't worry about losing items, unfortunately in this game they are all the same. It just takes some time to get the identical one again.

Splurd
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
OP here. Had this happen again and this time I figured out what happend. I scrolled down the list and selected some pink axe to preview. Then I finger-rotated my character to see what it looked like. But my finger dragged over the "sell" button, which then picked up my finger gesture. And sold it. I'm not sure if it picked it up when I moved my finger over it or when I lifted my finger.

At any rate, this bug may be fixed in the new version anyway, I hope?
Supposedly fixed. :p

And yeah, when you release it is considered a click. so leads to some accidental clicking sometimes.