PDA

View Full Version : Head/Face Vanities

marzeg
04-14-2022, 11:40 AM
Would it be possible to add a separate slot for facial vanities and hat vanities?

I've been thinking it would be nice to wear some glasses/shades vanities with hat/head vanities as opposed to having to choose between wearing either glasses or wearing a hat and not both. I also think this would add a little bit more spice to outfits and vanity sets.

Although vanities that include both a hat and a face/mask design in one should probably take up both slots since that would make things weird. lol.

asommers
04-19-2022, 10:37 AM
If you had a specific vanities in mind that could work together, maybe we could add a crafting recipe that would let you turn those two vanities into a new one instead of trying to make every helm work with all sunglasses.

-ALS

tapsykrete
04-19-2022, 10:54 AM
+1 yeah its good to have separate slot for hat and shades too :)

asommers
04-19-2022, 10:59 AM
Sorry, originally meant to say we won't be able to add the separate slot.

-ALS

Fearrr
04-19-2022, 11:06 AM
If you had a specific vanities in mind that could work together, maybe we could add a crafting recipe that would let you turn those two vanities into a new one instead of trying to make every helm work with all sunglasses.

-ALS

Good Afternoon Asommers! Well since you brought the topic up. I got one that could be added to the list maybe? Burning Scarecrow Face Mask+Red Laser Googles? 😈

marzeg
04-20-2022, 06:59 AM
Sorry, originally meant to say we won't be able to add the separate slot.

-ALS

Ah well if that's the case it would seem a little troublesome to give suggestions since everyone has their own style preference. But generally I was referring to the majority of the 'hair only' vanities being wearable with the majority of 'glasses only' vanities. With a few exceptions of 'hat only' vanities.

eg: neo shades with ashen brawler style/ neo shades with long drive hat.

PatD
04-20-2022, 07:22 AM
One thing i would love is to be able to wear Sacred Halo and Hallowed circlet with Luminary Angel Helmet and Dark Harbinger Helmet!

Or maybe auto add when we wear full set? :D

244167 244168

pentaboom
04-20-2022, 10:44 AM
One thing i would love is to be able to wear Sacred Halo and Hallowed circlet with Luminary Angel Helmet and Dark Harbinger Helmet!

Or maybe auto add when we wear full set? :D

244167 244168

nice… would love see this +1

Fearrr
04-30-2022, 08:15 AM
One more from me and last one. A non Glasses/Goggles combination suggestion though. Burning Scarecrow Face Mask+Turkey Hunter Hat= Burning Scarecrow Face Mask but in full Camouflage like the Turkey Hunter Armor and Backpack?

When the Set came out a few asked for a better Head Vanity War Class and Gloves full Camouflage and it sadly never happened. 🤔

Not to get off topic. But for awhile now many people about a bunch of different Vanity Sets has asked about Gloves being added, cause the Bare Hands ruins the look of a lot of great Vanity Sets. So hear me out lol...What about an addition of Gloves Vanity Slot? Like how Music Artist come out with Albums and then a Deluxe of that same Album, maybe the same can be done with Gloves and certain older Vanity Sets? A month or so before Major Events Community can talk and pick which older Vanity Sets they would like to see with Gloves , that can get this Deluxe addition package. And the Gloves only can be sold via Plat Store during these Major Events. Idk could be a bag in this lol. 💰🤷😂

Player AL
04-30-2022, 12:21 PM

+1, I would like to use sacred halo/hallowed circlet with some another head vanity