PDA

View Full Version : Order Precise Jewel

PatD
04-14-2022, 12:05 PM
Well, the price it cost us to make a precise into an order precise should allow us to craft a regular flawless jewel with 2 precise order,
or please consider some kind of deal :D

Or maybe just keep the same bonus damage that we had on our order precise but allow us to make them as an order flawless jewel?

Cinco
04-14-2022, 12:08 PM
There are no plans for an Order Flawless jewel. You’ll be able to craft Order Precise into Precise with the next update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatD
04-14-2022, 12:18 PM
There are no plans for an Order Flawless jewel. You’ll be able to craft Order Precise into Precise with the next update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i get this but it is kind of sad to convert my hard earn order jewel into regular ones :(

Cinco
04-14-2022, 12:21 PM
Yes i get this but it is kind of sad to convert my hard earn order jewel into regular ones :(

Is it tho? Since this is just transitional and you'll be using them to make the new Flawless jewels.. :-)

PatD
04-14-2022, 12:25 PM
Is it tho? Since this is just transitional and you'll be using them to make the new Flawless jewels.. :-)

Of course i'll go for that extra 5 STR haha!! but what i mean is that if i knew i would have just use regular precise hehe