PDA

View Full Version : Gem Elixir and Elite Zodias Map

Fearrr
04-14-2022, 02:24 PM
Hi Futumsh so I just did about 3 Solo Runs in Elite Newland Star with Fury Gem Elix on. Not a single Fury Gem dropped and I cleaned Map each run, Can check account. Something seems wrong about that? It's one of the 4 hardest Elite Maps in-game and drop rate is non existent? Is this a Bug with the Mechanic/Map with Elixir?

With the addition of Flawless gems it has given me something Buy and Farm. It would be great if the Drop rate of Gem Elix was looked at, adjusted, and more generous in the 4 Hardest Elite Maps in-game atm.

Fearrr
04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
Same Drop rate as Hauntlet would be appreciated. I mean Elite Newland Star is a harder map, it makes sense...Right Cinco?
Thx in advance 😃

Futumsh
04-14-2022, 04:36 PM
The drop rate doesn't change per map, it's purely based on your level and the level of the mobs, so obviously for mobs of the same level, wherever you can kill them fastest will net you the most.

Fearrr
04-14-2022, 04:41 PM
The drop rate doesn't change per map, it's purely based on your level and the level of the mobs, so obviously for mobs of the same level, wherever you can kill them fastest will net you the most.

I see Thx for the info.