PDA

View Full Version : No free platinum

mikewills
07-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Suddenly the free platinum option disappeared, it has new offers and spacetime offers. Neither of which work through my mobile device. Fix the free platinum. Unlike some of the people who spend outrageous amounts of money on this game i'm not Mr money pants and need a small amount of platinum to reorganize my characters powers. Fix it

sirtibby
07-15-2012, 08:14 AM
I agree! I'm very disappointed about the "featured offers" disappearing and nobody knows why! How can I get the Crimson Devil achieve if I can't do free offers????

Floating
07-15-2012, 09:51 AM
It is because you people did them all :$ You must wait some time for a new one to pop up

sirtibby
07-15-2012, 10:47 AM
No Floating. I had tons left to do. Even if I had done them all the featured offers button would still be there. Now its just the new offers, where before there were both new and featured.

mikewills
07-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Ya and when I click on new offers nothing loads! What is going on with the free platinum devs!!?

Floating
07-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Ow yes featured offers are down I think :$ New offers need you to log daily so that you see what new is there to download :/ It is 1 app per day for Ios i think

Onaraasider
07-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Go to tapjoymarketplace: https://www.tapjoy.com/ create an account install the profile on your idevice. The profile makes sure there is no problem with not being able to identify if you downloaded the app or not. Once profile is installed go back to tap joy login if you sOmehow logged out. Then tap dark legends and do offers.To prove how well this worked for me, I got biomorph bundle in only 20mins of free offers(75 plat) and the patrol bundle in 5mins(25plat)

Chanyu96
07-16-2012, 10:34 AM
85% i didn't receive any free platinum but i keep try eveything and especially poker/slot gives me alot and free platinum well
Else mostly crap

HunterSLAYER
07-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Go to tapjoymarketplace: https://www.tapjoy.com/ create an account install the profile on your idevice. The profile makes sure there is no problem with not being able to identify if you downloaded the app or not. Once profile is installed go back to tap joy login if you sOmehow logged out. Then tap dark legends and do offers.To prove how well this worked for me, I got biomorph bundle in only 20mins of free offers(75 plat) and the patrol bundle in 5mins(25plat)

The free offers do actually work and for those who say that W3i doesn't work...probably u didn't follow the steps to complete an offer or u deleted the app right away after installing it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/af9c9e48-38d5-2d1e.jpg

*The above screenshot is used merely as proof.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Worship
07-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Umm.. take a look: 13619

HunterSLAYER
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Umm.. take a look: 13619

Devs have confirmed many times that OFFERS WILL NEVER be available for Chrome users.

Assuming you have a mobile Device/tablet, download and launch the Sl game client and you should be able to start doing offers.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Lady_Pebbles
07-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Wii3 offers don't work for me at all. When I go to the New Offers page, there is nothing listed -at all- its blank where the apps are supposed to be and the History page is also blank. It used to work but hasn't in a while.

Also there is a TapJoy app in Google Play. It just takes you to their website to login and do the offers. Seems to work.

Flowman
07-17-2012, 04:00 AM
I thought STS was no longer working with Tapjoy or whatever it's called?

sirtibby
07-17-2012, 12:14 PM
I made an acct with Tapjoy and did offers from there. I can confirm it does work. Yay! Got to respec again xD

Floating
07-17-2012, 12:44 PM
85% i didn't receive any free platinum but i keep try eveything and especially poker/slot gives me alot and free platinum well
Else mostly crap

I am sorry if i am mean but I understand you are not from England. As we try to understand you it would be really nice if you syntaxed the sentences in google translator. Sorry if I am mean once again :angel:

I thought STS was no longer working with Tapjoy or whatever it's called?

Via their site offers are available

Eyesharp
07-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Dark legends isn't in Tapjoy :/ it's with W3ii