PDA

View Full Version : Xperia issues with the new client.

octavos
07-13-2012, 07:18 PM
here is some issues..ill update this as I go...if anyone else is having issues with new client please chim in.

-My text arrow is to far in...the placement is off..so if i try to enlarge text box...i have to touch a blank area.
-L and R triggers are off i cant use my 4th skill it just switches screens
-laggin bad when I have wifi turned on

ON CHROME..
-how do i switch skills... which is the button for it.
-while trying to type message...(if you click out of game Window and back in...keys don't work no more...seems like keyboard is stuck) so refresh game only solution.

all platforms
-respeking skills...bad :(
-hosting a locked Infested deck only works for one level...then u pass threw portal and you join a public game.
-the engineers personal shield is wonky
-opening doors, chests, placing bomb ect...anything that requiers time seems to be gone.

thanks again for update....yea we sounded a bit aggravated...but all i hear from ppl is posative comments.
:ghost:

Ozuyucalebam
07-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Also new rivet pets stay under the floor. I can't see text when I'm typing and locked games in the event don't stay locked when you go to next zone. Lol

Edit: my chat and notifications are painfully slow to send/ receive.
But otherwise a really fun map and I'm loving the new UI.

Delphina
07-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post about this. I'll make sure to include this in my report tonight. Thanks!

octavos
07-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post about this. I'll make sure to include this in my report tonight. Thanks!

not yet still adding lol.

C o k e
01-06-2013, 10:57 AM
here is some issues..ill update this as I go...if anyone else is having issues with new client please chim in.

-My text arrow is to far in...the placement is off..so if i try to enlarge text box...i have to touch a blank area.
-L and R triggers are off i cant use my 4th skill it just switches screens
-laggin bad when I have wifi turned on

ON CHROME..
-how do i switch skills... which is the button for it.
-while trying to type message...(if you click out of game Window and back in...keys don't work no more...seems like keyboard is stuck) so refresh game only solution.

all platforms
-respeking skills...bad :(
-hosting a locked Infested deck only works for one level...then u pass threw portal and you join a public game.
-the engineers personal shield is wonky
-opening doors, chests, placing bomb ect...anything that requiers time seems to be gone.

thanks again for update....yea we sounded a bit aggravated...but all i hear from ppl is posative comments.
:ghost:

I have the exact same problem with the wifi thing. If it Lags really bad it will then eventually crash. :(