PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back the old camera.

Deathpunch
07-13-2012, 10:58 PM
DL camera... I don't much care for it. Or at least give us the option to lock the x and y axis separately.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

McBain
07-13-2012, 11:25 PM
YES! Gotta be honest, the up and down movement on the camera is pretty annoying, at least for the way I play, which is pretty much just holding my thumb up on the joystick and swiping to change directions (so that I'm always facing front). I can't play without the camera angle flying all over the place. Can't stand it on DL either, which might be one reason why I'm almost at the level cap but have barely even actually played it. Just done offline missions.

Deathpunch
07-14-2012, 12:42 AM
YES! Gotta be honest, the up and down movement on the camera is pretty annoying, at least for the way I play, which is pretty much just holding my thumb up on the joystick and swiping to change directions (so that I'm always facing front). I can't play without the camera angle flying all over the place. Can't stand it on DL either, which might be one reason why I'm almost at the level cap but have barely even actually played it. Just done offline missions.

Exactly.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

Commanderkeen
07-14-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm gonna have to agree too with this.

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm with deathpunch on this.
The camera moves up and down randomly and makes it a pain when busting up some eggs...

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Ozuyucalebam
07-14-2012, 02:29 AM
I agree I just don't like it. One of the biggest reasons why I don't play dl anymore.

KillaSkillz
07-14-2012, 02:35 AM
It's not like that in maps just really bad on blackstar, maybe also numa and command deck. But it doesnt up and down tilt in the infested deck.

*edit* i take this back. With the exception of the infested deck (whick is going away in under a week), all maps have the up/down tilt like blackstar and I don't like it at all.

Mothwing
07-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Lol this Is DL section bro^^

but since its also in SL, I don't see why it's wrong to talk about it. I KIND OF agree. To be honest, it's actually kind of cool. I don't mind it in town, but in runs, I prefer it to be off.

EDIT: Wait what? Lol wtf DP, you put DL in your post but it's in the SL section xD

EDIT2: I just realized DL probably stands for some techy term. God I'm an idiot. Ignore my blabber.

Deathpunch
07-14-2012, 03:39 AM
Dude. The camera in Star Legends is now the same one in Dark Legends. I don't like it. I want the old camera back. Didn't realize that it was that difficult to figure out. Smh...

-----

Cero
07-14-2012, 04:28 AM
I actualy love how they expand the camera range. I can see almost the whole room in pvp dm... Will also be helpfull at ctf:P

gison
07-14-2012, 04:52 AM
I agree with You on this one
I don't really like the new camera.

Popular
07-14-2012, 12:20 PM
I dont mind the new camera :)
Lets me take amazing pictures of people's top head

flashbackflip
07-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Nah it's alright

Mothwing
07-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Dude. The camera in Star Legends is now the same one in Dark Legends. I don't like it. I want the old camera back. Didn't realize that it was that difficult to figure out. Smh...

-----

Ummm...sorry? I don't even play DL so how was I supposed to know?

Shaocalur
07-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Ummm...sorry? I don't even play DL so how was I supposed to know?

Well if you play Star Legends it should have been pretty self explanatory...

Swimmingstar
07-14-2012, 04:07 PM
It doesn't move up and down for me but everything's a lot smaller! :( Edit: Not the skills and stuff but the characters, and map, and basically what you see with the camera.

Deathpunch
07-14-2012, 04:51 PM
It doesn't move up and down for me but everything's a lot smaller! :( Edit: Not the skills and stuff but the characters, and map, and basically what you see with the camera.

Because the game is running at a higher resolution.

-----

Rawrimafish
07-14-2012, 05:47 PM
lol i saw DL and though "wrong section"