PDA

View Full Version : Do we get free respecs?

razerfingers
07-14-2012, 01:03 AM
For me being not an avid plat buyer and im broke i cant fix skill setup and atribute points on all 10+ toons i have its kind of irritating using a useless auto leveing build. Cant even do right things but i am hoping for the best of luck :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

akfury
07-14-2012, 01:20 AM
they most likely will give mass respecs i would think

Skeletonlord
07-14-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm sure Sam said somewhere that their would be free respects, but I don't know when.

razerfingers
07-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Well im hoping they do xP

TANKKAAR
07-14-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm sure Sam said somewhere that their would be free respects, but I don't know when.

they also said free respecs for PL but we haven't seen that yet... ofcourse they never messed up our stats either...lol

KillaSkillz
07-14-2012, 02:25 AM
I respec'd. Funny thing, only one toon was off, my main. My 3 alts were fine. And basicly i respec'd cus im a comm and it was waaaaaay off from my setting and voleria was pounding me.

Heck, i'd like to respec again if theywill give a free one, maybe try something different and switch back if i dont like it.

razerfingers
07-14-2012, 08:33 AM
I respec'd. Funny thing, only one toon was off, my main. My 3 alts were fine. And basicly i respec'd cus im a comm and it was waaaaaay off from my setting and voleria was pounding me.

Heck, i'd like to respec again if theywill give a free one, maybe try something different and switch back if i dont like it.

All mine i had to disable auto leveling and my 3 mains had top 4 maxed 3 in next row were at 4 and ones was at 3 so it was all jacked up same with stats they're all over the place when i use to be full str engineer :P