PDA

View Full Version : SL is like DL now? :/

Ark
07-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Sorry, but having those titles like DL is one thing I don't really like DL.. & also how there is a lot of buttons and icons is kinda annoying.. takes too much room on my iPhone screen (for sure on login screen). I don't like the camera, it's like DL and I can't really stand it :/ I also don't like the auto login.. What if I want to log onto a different account? I'll have to wait for it to auto log me in and then logout? nope, not happening.. Lets be honest, all I really asked for was the infest deck, not an update that would change SL like DL..

Seiyen
07-14-2012, 02:49 AM
Sorry, but having those titles like DL is one thing I don't really like DL.. & also how there is a lot of buttons and icons is kinda annoying.. takes too much room on my iPhone screen (for sure on login screen). I don't like the camera, it's like DL and I can't really stand it :/ I also don't like the auto login.. What if I want to log onto a different account? I'll have to wait for it to auto log me in and then logout? nope, not happening.. Lets be honest, all I really asked for was the infest deck, not an update that would change SL like DL..

QFT,old iphone users are having some serious issues(bcoz of low resolution) all things messed up
i can barely read anything XD
HELP US!

Ps=> i like the scrolling thing

-Raghav

Cero
07-14-2012, 06:06 AM
I suggest uncheck remmber password. Thou the old version on logging in is still way better.

Also auto log in - means auto upadate. and what if im not home? I usualy waiy til i get home to use wifi and update my apps

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 06:16 AM
QFT,old iphone users are having some serious issues(bcoz of low resolution) all things messed up
i can barely read anything XD
HELP US!

Ps=> i like the scrolling thing

-Raghav

My iphone is collecting dust till this problem is resolved.

For now, back to my Xperia s,Samsung and HTC Devices weeee!
XD
Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Urqui
07-14-2012, 06:24 AM
If you dont want it to seem like DL, pixel double your game & get a birds eye view to make it look like a classic GTA game:3

asazocave
07-14-2012, 06:42 AM
iagree ihave low end phone after update icant read anything ifeel im lucky cuz i was gonna to buy platinum .Who know in next update my phone will be incomptible ?
ill invest my money in ps3 game haha

TheRajX
07-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Lol, chrome looks like an iphone version now. *facepalm*

Pvp without the damage markings...for engis this is just...dumb guesswork.

But hey i made some serious bucks off of exterminator visors!

Phoenixking
07-14-2012, 08:05 AM
All of you didn't see this coming?

*Zero*
07-14-2012, 08:13 AM
All of you didn't see this coming?

This is a 100% correct.
Guys we all knew the game was getting a major overhaul what did you expect?
Honestly i love the new SL and so does most of the Pwnies.

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Money makes the world go around.
That's why the game's becoming more money-oriented. :S

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Worship
07-14-2012, 08:19 AM
This is a 100% correct.
Guys we all knew the game was getting a major overhaul what did you expect?
Honestly i love the new SL and so does most of the Pwnies.

So that makes me a Pwnies? ;)

Aracnus
07-14-2012, 09:53 AM
I love this new update, the only thing i don't like is the new stash and inventory. I also love that u get some xp killing the bugs :D

Kanozaki
07-14-2012, 09:56 AM
lol apart from the camera and the social page i have no problems .

Reddwing
07-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Ugh...now I forget what's even in my stash since i can't see it all at once!

Phoenixking
07-14-2012, 11:12 AM
I know that confused me aswell lol, I was like where did my stuff go? D:

Cahaun
07-14-2012, 11:39 AM
I know that confused me aswell lol, I was like where did my stuff go? D:
They listened to our request for a neater stash and made it organized. Like if you stashed a weapon, you can see your weapon section by pressing on the weapon icon. Same goes with sleeves, boots, helmets, armor, ingredients, implants, and all of the vanity categories! :D

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-14-2012, 11:45 AM
the Interface does look a lot like DL, and it feels bigger. As for the titles and new features, I don't think they damage the original feel of the game. Just a change of pace for eyes that are tired of seeing the same thing over and over. Besides, adding a little more spice adds to competition. there was an on-screen keyboard in chrome that didn't work, but thank goodness they fixed it, so it isn't there now. As for everything else, its all the same... in my opinion

Ark
07-14-2012, 11:55 AM
The only thing that really bothers me is the whole title thing and the social chatbox, it's hard for me to scroll down. STS should at least make the chatbox like how they did it to the guild/friends list.

Ozuyucalebam
07-14-2012, 12:06 PM
The only thing that really bothers me is the whole title thing and the social chatbox, it's hard for me to scroll down. STS should at least make the chatbox like how they did it to the guild/friends list.
In my opinion if they make one thing scrollable then all things should be scrollable. The auction terminal and the chat box should scroll like stash, inventory, friend list, and guild list.
I find myself getting used to scrolling (which I love) then the auction throws me off lol.

Another note, I don't mind the camera on b* so much. I've kinda gotten used to it. But I will quit sl if it ever appears in game play. So far for me its just on b*

flashbackflip
07-14-2012, 12:19 PM
All-scrollable FTW!

Jblazer
07-14-2012, 03:39 PM

I was hoping it would stay as is to.:(

KillaSkillz
07-15-2012, 01:01 PM
In my opinion if they make one thing scrollable then all things should be scrollable. The auction terminal and the chat box should scroll like stash, inventory, friend list, and guild list.
I find myself getting used to scrolling (which I love) then the auction throws me off lol.

Another note, I don't mind the camera on b* so much. I've kinda gotten used to it. But I will quit sl if it ever appears in game play. So far for me its just on b*

Yeah then you haven't been to shipyard 5. blackstar camera is there and it sucks bigtime in my opinion to have it tilt to overhead as your trying to move and shoot..... Actually all the maps have the tilt except the infested deck. I will try and get used to it, but I couldn't in DL, and i'm doubtful I will here.