PDA

View Full Version : About buying and selling 70 sets.

Amilys
07-14-2012, 03:02 AM
If u guys remember, we saw the new humania pinks drop more than 1m after few days from the release. Like that, if u are not rich enough to lose like 5-6m later, I suggest u to not buy the set of craft the items. Ocean diamonds are like 800-1000k now. But there are many of them in cs now, and they will be more and more. Crafting now is such a unclever thing to do. I sold all my stuffs even i knew i was losing like 2m because i was afraid and i knew they will drop even more. Im telling u guys because i have nothing more to lose now :P Sell ur stuffs before they go low and farm!

Cobraguy
07-14-2012, 06:04 AM
I too gave up on the crafting, partly because of the unneccesary expense of the diamonds, and partly because I'm quite happy with the stats on my angel sets. I lost in upwards of 5m because of the whole ''which set will craft secret'', but buying both sex sets. That's okay, I made that back and then some already. Right now I'll use my great free gear and carry on.

Amilys
07-14-2012, 07:24 AM
I too gave up on the crafting, partly because of the unneccesary expense of the diamonds, and partly because I'm quite happy with the stats on my angel sets. I lost in upwards of 5m because of the whole ''which set will craft secret'', but buying both sex sets. That's okay, I made that back and then some already. Right now I'll use my great free gear and carry on.

Yeah. Thats exactly what im going to do now lol. i lost like 7m because of this update.

Whirlzap
07-14-2012, 09:43 AM
I could have lost a whole gold cap.
But I was smart and decided to not doing any merchanting this cap.

/win

Energizeric
07-14-2012, 12:08 PM
I did well because I spent my effort on putting together Lvl66 sets instead of worrying about Lvl70 so much. Now those Lvl66 sets are starting to look like Lvl56 Glyph :)

ThePvpTwink
07-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Farming humania pinks and diamonds made me a millionaire :D

Purey
07-14-2012, 02:31 PM

me too, man! I'm overly content with how I made out this cap :)

LwMark
07-14-2012, 02:33 PM

Congrats!

I crafted some stuff but just sold it an made my money back..it was to pricey for me..and i saw plat users makin prices lower because kcean items didnt cost them any fold so they can lower compared to just a gold user tryin to make money .imo only plat users will have first sets because they just farm monsterbash..which i have no plat so i cant..ill wait..but imo these sets are bosss i may juat blow my gold juat to have it..also there was no new ao type quests :(

Whirlzap
07-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Lol Humania's Monster Bash= instant gold cap for anyone who buys plat.

LwMark
07-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Lol Humania's Monster Bash= instant gold cap for anyone who buys plat.

Instant multiple caps :) took me a year and a half for 3 , they getting in one and half days lol. But im not hating plat users, there spending real life money so they should havr more.if i used plat id want moneys worth to

Whirlzap
07-14-2012, 04:04 PM
I should make a guide for earning $$$ in PL.

While I'm also happy for those who have chances now to make fast gold, I'm still a bit sad for those who don't buy Plat.
While right now I'm not really in financial gold crisis, there are others who also do not buy Plat but are in a gold crisis.
What gets to me is that they finally get the chance to farm some pinks that are worth a lot from a new campaign, but overfarming by Plat-users now ruins their profit.
Had a friend asking me earlier about how to make gold fast.
I said, try Humania?
He said, I did over 50 runs last night and hundreds this past week. Nothing.

I said, I don't know anymore.

Paar
07-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Were do the Ocean Diamonds drop? Any Humania Map, if I'm not mistaken.

McBain
07-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I'm not made of money. I don't mind buying plat, but can't afford to buy it in the mass quantities that some people do. 3 plat per run in monster bash? Gimme a break.

LwMark
07-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Ok this is one thing i dont underatand :

People buying crafted pieces for say 3-4+

When u can just go in cs an say buy a craftable peice and buy 2 oceans and a recipe(or plat) for so much cheaper

I feel bad cause i saw someone selling a crafted wand and i pmed the buyer that u can buy the pices cheaper right now in cs. And they were like oh your right i didnt mean to mess up a deal. But i think some players dont underatamd crafting maybe?