PDA

View Full Version : Blind's out. Reflection of the past(fun long story of my sts journey)

Blind
07-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey guys.

If you are my friend or even if u aren't, pease take a time to read this long story, it is a big part of my life for real ;D.

PART 1: POCKET LEGENDS, THE JOURNEY

Far out...what a journey has it been...since 2011 February 27 I've been playing this game, almost every day of my life.

This was my first ever mmo and all i gotta say is, it will be the greatest and the last one.

I can't express how awesome it was when one day i got sick and had to stay at home and i decided to check the app store out of boredom. I always wanted to try a game where you make a character and actually level it. So after minutes of looking through the store i stumbled upon PL.

My first ever character was Blindmaster, a mage, i named it so because the day before i watched Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi. A movie about a blind rogue swordsman. So i found the name to be pretty badass ;D. I remade it and leveled it to (forgot what lvl cap was if u didn't buy campaign) i think it was 13. Yeah, i got tapjoy and bought dark forest and leveled to 18. After that i remade the toon 10 times. It was some real fun.

In the end i decided to buy itunes card and...there it went...fml hahah

Throughout the leveling my character to 55 i met 2 of some of my greatest friends Masterofgator and Pjmilo (now known as Hotshotelf). Then master renamed his character to Deafmaster. So me, Deaf and Pj became the awesome trio who shared tens of dozens of millions of gold together and leveled together until 56. At that time we met some awesome people in sewers, too many good guys to recall here, so for now only gonna mension one. Slushie. Man...Slushie was freaking annoying and all 3 of us almost hated him, but then somehow he became our good friend and joined the gang ;D. So me Deaf, Pj, Slushie, and other awesome sewer guys, were having some crazy fun doing runs in sewers. All of us hit 56.

Then me and Deaf decided to make birds. And there appeared the notorious Blindrogue ;D, yea boy, u know what it is right, and Deafrogue. That was best time of pl, me and Deaf made millions prior to making the birds and bought every single best set to lvl. Pink launchers, artisans, pink 20-25, shivering, 41,45,47 pinks and ballistas, death shotgun sets and...drum roll...Brand new Fresh Custom recurve sets ;D (came out that week). Oh yeah and Pj helped us lvl up throughout the course. So then, fully ready with custom recurve set we leveled to 56.

That was some hardcore grinding those days, neither me nor Deaf used even gold elexirs. Pure, raw and hardcore. Hehe.

Then me and Deaf made bears. Pj always was leveling a different class than me and Deaf every time lol. So yeah Blind/Deaf masters and rogues, we decided to make bears. I made my bear a freaking awesome Blindknight while Deaf somehow called it Deafprototype(still can't forgive him for that, how awesome would a Deafknight be?). Oh well, we leveled them to and became awesome enchanted blast staff intel bears who wrecked sewers faster tnan a group of 5 average players. We leveled them to 56, without elixirs again. Somehow i ended up having 50k pve kills while Deaf only 11k. It is still a mystery.

PART 2: COT, SL, NURI'S

So once all 3 of us had every single class capped in sewers, we became bored and started complaining and waiting for sl. Back then in sewers we found out that guilds are coming in sl and then in pl. Since we were friends with Ikungfu, Tankkaar, Crimson, Darkphoenixx, Decur, Sxybabrz(aka peckahead aka candydreams) and all the other awesome sewer guys, we all decided to join a guild that was being formed, known as COT with Kungfu and Tankkaar as our guild masters. It was awesome. Back in those days Deaf and Pj didn't pvp, neither did i. But me, Tankkaar, Slushie(he was already a fine pvper) and Crimson decided we r gonna become awesome pvp players. We tried everything, all builds, everything , played every map, had in house COT practise games. Slushie was our number one general and me and Tank as his officers haha. It was fun and we were pretty good and could destroy some decent players. Then we entered the first ever dev hosted 5vs5 ctf tourney. We had 2 teams, COT A and COT B. Can't remember who was in cot A, i think it was Slushie, Eversor, Kraze, and some others. They lost to Vietnamese guys 6:10. But...Cot B with me Tank, Apollo, Fastcast and Grenadiers weren't as lucky with the opponents....drum freaking roll...UNITY. Alwaysdtf(as guest sub), Amyxrose, Ashxrose, Dolloway and Imkelly...

What else to say...us newbies with 1k max pvp/ctf kills lost 1:10. It was fun i gotta tell ya ;D.

So, some time passed, and there came long awaited SL! It was on android :/, thx to Crim for buying us guild hall. We patiently read all the news on Cot forum. in the end it came out on ios. We were dissapointed fair to say, but it was still fun game, we leveled to 26 with the guild and forgot about it once Nuri's came out...(my favorite campaign).

We with COT were as happy as larry, leveling together and farming in nuri's. This time with elexirs lol(damn them).

Ok this story is starting to get long so i'll speed it up.

Nuri's was fun, we got our crafted hot looking sets. Me and Deaf decided to make our birds the rogues, are mains. We didn't lvl bear and mage to 61. Pj leveled all 3.

I started ctfing, was alright, but still not up there on the lvl with top players. Deaf and Pj didn't want to even step into pvp. Deaf did sometimes and was really good, but Pj couldn't be forced.

When nuri's had settled and everyone got their sets. I lost the passion. Oh also i got in a massive fight with all the COT gms and officers (still can't remember what it was all about). So I left, Pj and Deaf followed, some others left too. Hella Good formed on that day and lol we called it a COT refugee camp. Cause literally everyone in hella good were in cot previously.

I started ctfing seriously, and became friends with all the Revelation members and was hanging with them all the time. Then i got invited to it (i almost fainted), but couldn't leave my boys Pj and Deaf alone. So i didn't join.

I got sick of pl and it was depressing. Me Deaf and Pj decided that we like SL, which we actually started to, and we decided to move ti SL completely. So we left hella good and sort of quit pl.

PART 3: STAR LEGENDS, THE JOURNEY TO THE TOP OF THE GALAXY

Here we arrived. Blackstar. Oh snap.

all 3 of us were lvl 26, 31 cap was about to end.

Our old pl friends Skavenger and Ebalere were running Knights of Cydonia. So we joined them.

36 cap came out.

All 3 of us were operatives, Blind/Deaf/Mute. We quickly became public faces due to our awesome name combo, badass looks, and leet skills, gained in pl.

It was fun times in KoC, but soon everyone got a vibe that it is going to disband.

We left KoC, with all the sadness and joined Vengeance which was recently formed. We became good friends with all the guys there. We were really passionate about the guild and i even made a forum for it and everyone was encouraged to use it (which people did and it there were heaps of fun threads). We became good friends with Fareast and Ardon. Everything was awesome. We became officers. I slowly started going for the pve kills. Deaf and Pj(Mute on sl) were capping every char and making money while i was sticking to my op and going for the kills.

Later i got in arguments with some people in Vengeance. and..it was hard, but i left, to start a fresh beginning. Deaf and Pj followed, since i'm young i'm the boss and they are old mature men, so they didn't really give a dam about what guild they were in haha ;D

We still stayed friends with all the guys in Vengeance.

So since we were on the lookout for a fresh new start, Deshraill invited us to Independents.

Everything was great, we became friends with all the guys there and everyone in the guild and entire sl was like a family. I became really good friends with Divinehawkz - kindest guy ever.

So there me, Deshraill and Divinehawkz, all 3 guildies, started racing to the operative pve leaderboard. Hyun and Feitan were way up there so we fought for spots number 3,4 and 5.

can't believe this, i can't remember the name of 36 campaign and the dreadful room number 2.

But the fact is, we fsrmed it and raced like crazy. In the end i ended up winning sith 163000 kills, Desh with 137000 and Divine..can't remember, something close to Desh.

Everything got boring.

Deaf started playing less due to his wife expecting a son soon. Pj/Mute quit Sl and went back to PL and joined COT :D.

I met Acedagger, my old friend in pl. He got sick of pl and came to sl. We became even more good frjends and talked a lot there.

Then later i thought, screw endgame screw endgame pvp, and screw kill farming.

I made a lvl 15 operative twink, if you would like to read about the deeds of this twink, read my guide

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?62857-Guide-The-absolute-best-level-15-operative-twink-build

Long story short i ended up renaming my lvl 15 twink to Blind and renaming my main to Freeusfromgcd(tribute to a great pl pvp archer who quit after gcd came out, his name is still on the leaderboard today)

I joined Project Twink. We totally dominated everyone. I made great friends there. During that time i was always chilling with Ardon, Kano, Ace and Seiyen(who didn't twink much but is an awesome guy so we just talked )

Now most important. One day i saw this noob, he ws lvl 12 or something and he was pvping with us big lvl 15 boys. He was very kind. And out of the blue i decided, i'm gonna take this guy under my wing.

his name was Spartanzzz.

he leveled to 15 and i started training him in the art of lvl 15 operative pvp.

We became awesome friends. So this is how the story goes.

Time went. on pl it was mount fang. Pj was an officer in COT, all toons capped, gold rolling.

Twnking was fun while it lasted. Spartanzz started playing a bit less. In the end...i got completely tired of sl.

I decded...it's time to come back to Pocket Legends...drum roll..

PART4: THE PATH TO BECOMING A FULLY FLEDGED PVP PLAYER

Here i came, completely naked bird, looking forward to the bright endgame ctf future. '

Pj by now, started pvping (i was truly shocked when i found out that he pvped). And guess what, he was great.

He hooked me up with crafted sang set (thx bro, this is how friends do, u come naked and there u go, all set up in a blink of an eye)

I leveled to 66 quickly, big thx to Deviousangel for helping me a lot. Freaking 65 noobs these days couldn't even play properly.

So i leveled quickly. And there i was, ready. I jumped into a ctf game. And met some of my old Revelation buddies. I was welcomed with open arms and gladly joined them.

Pj renamed to Hotshotelf.

And there it went, ctf ctf ctf ctf ctf, constant ctf, constant practising. I became better and better.

Bond between all the Revelation member grew bigger and bigger. Pj joined us as well.

Then Triumph merged with us and we became one big warm family. Unity also came back and grew strong as out friendly rivalry team.

During Mt Fang i made 2 of some of my closests friends and greatest people, Flacs(was friends with him since sewers but in mt fang we became like bros) and Odin(what a guy, never played with him really, but i've probably typed 100000 words when chatting with him). Also big mention to Chloe(Rose), sweetest girl ever.

I also became friends with all the great pvp players, just to name a few...

Cloakypoo, Gladiator, Buddyf, Papapat, Anajefez, Apollo, Hotdream, Jjjlove, Ghost(Swag), Hodumaru(wmwmwmwmwmw) King, Saycred, Oneshotfury, Awwmang, Drinkhaterade, Jcoultet, Dolloway(Ffa) Azi, Kanital, Gaunab, Megaspec(a.k.a Demoniclight), Aerobirdy, Hahaahhahabirdy, Walkhardd, Brodiniozo, Absoluteboss(big shout out to our awesome GM) Bglir, Amyxrose(now Ruby) Boss, Masternaora, Shhhhhfight, Strklownin, Falking, Birdbrainjr, Cjackyo, Deviousdemon, Blessarcher, Bitslap, Mejsll, Sebastianll Chickenrunn, Ywforplaying, Otaawazavie, Paahudd, Freiuiybal, Impawlixx, Mothwing, Protectmyneck, Minhchau, Huskybird, Tripphazardd and of course Vochr. and many many more, sorry if i left anyone out.

In the end, i hit 30,000 freaking ctf kills and around 1200-1300 captures all as pure dex bird.

Damn, these were some fine days.

and now, why am i quiting?

I am 17 years old and now is the time when i have to become a man, finish education get job, find a wife. i must become a true man and i cannot afford to spend anymore time playing this wonderful game. Because i am too addicted to it and i cannot control the time i spend on it.

So the last word...

I love you all guys, i love all the forum people, all the pl people and all the sl people. if i ever hurt you, please forgive me. if you ever hurt me, trust me, it's all forgotten.

Thx to all the developers and moderators ou guys are awesome.

Thx to everyone who has ever helped me, whether it's 25 health pots or a kind word. Thx to all my friends for being awesome the way you are. Thx to Revelation for everything. Thx to all of you for just being here.

I love you all guys and i will miss you. God bless you all.

-Alan, aka Blind.

Seiyen
07-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Dam bro am shocked!

-Raghav

Seiyen
07-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Will miss u broda, all the best for life!

-Raghav

DexGOD
07-14-2012, 09:20 AM
You know what I want to know, and that's whether your still a pigeon or have relapsed back into us penguins.

But in all honestly, gonna miss you big time! Pop by every once in a while, don't let it end at only 100000 words! ;)

Blind
07-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Thx guys, take care :-) .

i'm now a lvl 1 crow, but i did die as a penguin (for the 67th time). :p

Slant
07-16-2012, 07:02 AM
wow tfs, that was a good read
SL is a bit like hotel California... you can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave

saool
07-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Nice fighting against, and with you in the arena. Have fun, and good luck with whatever you do in life. Remember PL and the community will always be here. So do stop by when you can. :)

StompArtist
07-16-2012, 07:25 AM
You will be missed bro. The best of luck in all your endeavors and may you enjoy life to the fullest. :D

Livemau
07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
i will always remember you

Paar
07-16-2012, 08:39 AM
I'll miss ya Blind. Your an amazing friend, pvper, and like an older brother to me. <3 Take care, I respect all the decisions you do. Keep in touch. Also, Great story :)

Bless
07-16-2012, 08:52 AM
Awe man another awesome player leaving :( GL in life my friend :) I was touched by ur story :'(

Walkhardd
07-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Cool story bro. ;)

You're definitely one of the coolest dudes I met here. Take care broski.

Glad
07-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Come back now you hear me? :D

Blind
07-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Thx guys, shyt i'm gonna cry now lol

Take care all of u as well

And Paar bro, shyt sorry i forgot to write about u in sl chapter, kept thinking "gotta mention Paar gotta mention Paar" but i first had to write something else and then u just flew out of my mind lol.

Thx to every single one of u.

Livemau i'll remember u too, u r a legend, forgive me for always swearing at u in ctf.

Thx Slant, thx Stomp, thx Miracle, thx Saool, thx Walk, thx Kevin but i probably won't bro.

I will troll on forums from time to time though :D.

Diaziveo
07-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Oh yeah, here is a little secert lol

This is me! bahahahahhahaha

Can't deny, i love popularity threads, very fun to read

just imagine the hate i'd get if i posted them as me.

trolololol :D ;D :D

Blind
07-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Still laughing at how i got the red bar, since u can't rep people down for ages already. I think people mentally hated the threads so bad that the rep turend red on its own.

I enjoyed reading them though haha

morfic
07-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Sad to see you go Blind. :\

Blind
07-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Thx Morfic, i appreciate it, even though i always hated sparkling pwnies(due to the pink horses memes all over the place and horse country patriotical slogans) i got attached to all of u guys and especially your mad trolling skills ;D.

Thx man, take care and good luck to you :-)

CrimsonTider
07-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Best of luck to ya, bud. Remember one thing: control that temprr!! ;)

Zeus
07-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Blind! I'm gonna miss you, bro! I miss our long talks and times CTF-ing (which I hardly ever do!). You're a true guildie, bro, and one of the most loyal people I've seen.

Oh, one more thing. Many people can't wear a temper well & end up making a fool of themselves, but you're one of the few I know that's effective with temper and can get your message across.

Seiyen
07-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Still have that moustache bro :D

-Raghav

JaytB
07-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Nice history buddy, sure called back some memories. Hope you'll find what you seek in real life.

You'll be missed :)

Spectre
07-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Hey bro.

Im really sad about your quitting, I hope u will visit me and your other friends sometimes. I'm gonna miss u so much bro, I want to tell thanks for everything u did for me and for a lot of fun which I had with u. You one of most awesome persons I have ever met in PL, and I never forget you. I hope u find amazing job and wife and everything will be very cool as it must be. Be happy bro.

P.s. Я не мастер красивых слов, извини братух. И еще - не забудь про твою поездку в Москву, напиши мне потом когда приедешь ок?

~ Vlad

TANKKAAR
07-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Missed but never forgotten ....

hope our paths cross again bro!

Cowgirl
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Gonna miss you Blind :(. Rev wont be the same without you.

Blind
07-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Thx Bryan haha, yeah i will for sure :D

Parth i'll miss you too man

Thx Ted :D

Amy i'll miss you too, u r a sweet and kind girl, and i will miss Rev too, it's a guild a truly loved, tell the rest of the guys i'll miss them and wish them luck.

Vlad :-) , братан, спасибо за теплые слова, мы с тобой обязательно встретимся, я тебе кстати в почту написал, проверь :-)

Jugernugetx
07-16-2012, 07:56 PM
:O i dont think i recall knowing you but goodbye! D:

Jblazer
07-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Peace out man,good luck.

Spectre
07-17-2012, 01:38 PM
На какую почту ты написал братух? Я не нашел твоего сообщения /:

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:05 PM
What language was that?

Rolocoaster
07-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Blind it was a pleasure getting to play with you in Pl and neing in COT with you . Also it was nice to have you join me and Desh and the rest of the crew of Independents in sl . Your presence will be missed bro

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:17 PM

I'm so confoosled.

Spectre
07-17-2012, 02:54 PM
What language was that?

It's Russian. :cool:

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 06:50 PM
It's Russian. :cool:

OHHhhhhh

Cahaun
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh Blind I always thought you were cool in SL during our time in KoC. I guess all things come to an end as the good old times. I do happen to have a few pictures of you and your friends in the KoC guildhall so if you want to just have some as a souvenir or something I can just post a few for you.
Anyways, best of luck in the big world! It's a new chapter of your life so make it the best! :D
Live a great life,
Cahaun

Blind
07-18-2012, 06:10 AM
Thx guys :-)

Влад, написал на форуме тебе в личку

Livemau
07-18-2012, 02:45 PM
lol he got banned

Seiyen
07-18-2012, 03:33 PM
lol he got banned

?:confused:?

Cahaun
07-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Прощай, слепых :(

Cruis
07-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Although I dnt know you, it's sad you're leaving :(

Cruis
07-20-2012, 11:56 PM
The most... Depressing... And enlightening... Story, ever...

HunterSLAYER
07-21-2012, 01:57 AM
?:confused:?

LOL he got unbanned :P

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Blind
07-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Thx guys haha

Yeah got banned again cause some idiot pissed me off.

:-)

Deuvevax
07-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Bye.

I really enjoy every story of the Sewer Cap. You made Friends! You bonded! You formed some of the top guilds! Today, if I ever see you in the game or on forums I will have respect for you. I congratulate you on your remarkable achievements that I soon hope to achieve. I longingly await the arrival of Arcane Legends for so many to become Noobs again!

~Deu

Blind
07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
^ Thank you for your kind words Deu :-)

Rittik
07-23-2012, 09:02 PM
bro..i miss u man...i never come on forums..but today i was surprised to see u leave..am seriously sad to see such a good player leave..truly sepaking..u are still a legend in SL twinkin
:'( Will miss u bro! and Best of luck in your life!

Aracnus
07-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Bro, although i didn't know you too well. IK that you were a great Star Legender, and i never have started PL to know about you there. You shall always be missed, and idk if anyone could possibly take your place as one of the best.

Missed you shall be, but forgotten is what you aren't hmmmmmmmmm.

Ixillicus
07-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Bye and good luck. I have been somewhat inactive over the last couple of weeks, so I missed when this was posted. Thanks

Cruis
07-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Blind, although your characters are deleted, are you staying on forums?
Hope so! Even though I've ever met you in-game, you seem nice.

Blind
07-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Hey Rittik sup bro! Thx for the kind words, i'll miss you too :-)

Thx Arac :D

See you Logan, take care bro :-)

Thx Cruis :-) , i am not sure, i guess 'll troll on forums sometimes, since it doesn't really interfere with my time.

Rittik
07-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Hey Rittik sup bro! Thx for the kind words, i'll miss you too :-)

Thx Arac :D

See you Logan, take care bro :-)

Thx Cruis :-) , i am not sure, i guess 'll troll on forums sometimes, since it doesn't really interfere with my time.

man just keep in touch somehow :)
check your PM

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Zraorizer
07-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Even though weve never met you will always be a true legend no one will ever replace you as a legend
will you ever come back or atleast visit?

Cruis
07-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Even though weve never met you will always be a true legend no one will ever replace you as a legend
will you ever come back or atleast visit?

I don't he'll get back on any of the games because all of his characters are deleted. I think he'll be on forums still:)

Kixxler
07-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Dang, I should've written a story too...
Have a good life, come back soon.

XghostzX
08-08-2012, 06:53 PM
I was away for a month Blind, nor am I sure if you're going to check this thread again. Hopefully if you do, my best wishes to you. You've been an awesome friends; one who gives plenty to the community and one hella skilled PL players. Take care bro.

~Will

Mothwing
08-08-2012, 07:12 PM
What a read :) I didn't know you much, but like you, I became serious in CTF at MF, and that's when I met you :) You were really good bro, it was fun playing with you :) Good luck irl :)

EDIT: Realized this is an old thread D: Sorry for the Necro

Blind
08-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Thx Will, it was an honor be friends and pvp with u :-), u r a boss

Thx Moth, u r an awesome guy and probably the most underrated ctf player, as i told u in game before, without vanities, whenever u entered a game on the opposite side i always though "i'd rather fight Saycred than that annoying(skill wise) Moth with his ugly centurion set) hahha :-D

Mothwing
08-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Thx Will, it was an honor be friends and pvp with u :-), u r a boss

Thx Moth, u r an awesome guy and probably the most underrated ctf player, as i told u in game before, without vanities, whenever u entered a game on the opposite side i always though "i'd rather fight Saycred than that annoying(skill wise) Moth with his ugly centurion set) hahha :-D

Ahahaha :) thanks so much, that means a lot. You'll be missed :)

Jig
09-16-2012, 08:54 PM
This is probably Nero but Idc, Blind we really just met and you live close to me and I never knew you where quitting, the story actually really made me feel sad :( I never got to say goodbye so.. Good bye and Have a great life and have fun!

HunterSLAYER
09-16-2012, 09:52 PM
This is probably Nero but Idc, Blind we really just met and you live close to me and I never knew you where quitting, the story actually really made me feel sad :( I never got to say goodbye so.. Good bye and Have a great life and have fun!

Blind came back.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Man I'm so late to the party bro! I guess you are back now? PL? SL?

How is it all this time I have known you/deaf/mute... that I never knew Mute was PJ!!!!! Haha back in my time before SL I used to hang about with PJ always checking out all his mad sets! Haha Sewers for me was the best.

Brought back some memories too, You Deaf and Mute will always be some of the closest people to me in StS. All of you are crazy down to earth, hardcore amazing players and also we could chat in game forever ha.. I was so surprised when Deaf/Mute told me your age in game once. I seriously thought you were older, as you acted so mature when talking with you bro. (Well - the tempah.. but we all have one of those (; )

Anyways we all need a good catch up (;

Jig
09-17-2012, 03:32 AM
Blind came back.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Yeah hah found that out not long after I posted lol. :-D

Blind
09-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Haha thx Bod, i've been missing u too bro. Deaf has had a son so he's been really busy.
Pj is back in pl too, but is taking it easy.
I haven't tried wom in ages, kinda lost intrest. Btw grats on becoming a forum admin, that,s a great achievment :-) .

Yeah i'm back in pl. Taking it easy. :-)

P.s lmfao entire post rhymes, like a rap. lmao.

BodMaster
09-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Haha thx Bod, i've been missing u too bro. Deaf has had a son so he's been really busy.
Pj is back in pl too, but is taking it easy.
I haven't tried wom in ages, kinda lost intrest. Btw grats on becoming a forum admin, that,s a great achievment :-) .

Yeah i'm back in pl. Taking it easy. :-)

P.s lmfao entire post rhymes, like a rap. lmao.

Lmao just read it back. Yeah no worries bro, it's taking it's time but gradually getting there. Still have alot of faith in it overall but maybe way into the future. And thanks bud (:

Anyway great to hear you and PJ are back playing! Give him a heads up "Hi and Congratualtions" from me when you see him next! :D

Last time I played was 56 Cap lol, tried Nuri but wasn't for me. (Heard it's alot better now though)

All this talk about Dragon Sets gets me crazy hyper lol still haven't seen what they look like. Should take a peek back in PL one of these days (;

Blind
09-17-2012, 11:53 PM
I will bro thx

And lol u got it all wrong imho, nuri's is the best campaign of all time. It got worse with fang and now blows in humania haha.

dragon sets r crazy rare, 50-60 mil for red one. I don't evem know how u can trade it without being scammed rofl

SkillFullGamer
09-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Omgosh sooo many legends leaving :(

BodMaster
10-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I will bro thx

And lol u got it all wrong imho, nuri's is the best campaign of all time. It got worse with fang and now blows in humania haha.

dragon sets r crazy rare, 50-60 mil for red one. I don't evem know how u can trade it without being scammed rofl

Missed this;

Not sure what put me off Nuri, most likely the need to run with full lix to get anywhere. (On release) heard its great for Gylph sets now.. lol

Man 50/60mill :O no wonder all this scamming has gone on lol didn't realise there was gear selling past trade cap haha

pahud
10-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Ah all good things must come to an end, I wish you the best in college and life. It is really sad to see you go, but I hope the time you spent you, you enjoyed. Anyways, I sincerely wish this is not a goodbye, because I will be awaiting your return. Im really glad I had a great friend like you. :)