PDA

View Full Version : Ebon vs Chasmal armor for war

AgentStonoga
04-18-2022, 02:02 AM
Which one is better for mobs/bosses etc?
Some people say ebon, but there are also people who say that chasmal is better (they say that ebon proc sux, because you have to be damaged by enemies).
War forum is dead, so I'm asking here.
c:

mwmbgs
04-18-2022, 05:18 AM
Chasmal better but ebon proc faster and has more Damage but no armor and health regen.

PoorPlayer
04-18-2022, 05:44 AM
...because you have to be damaged by enemies...

Obviously where is ebon better and where is chasmal better, right? lol......

Chasmal better but ebon proc faster and has more Damage but no armor and health regen.

Ebon and chasmal has same damage and armor buffs, also ebon has 50% haste pve (25% in pvp), chasmal has hp and hp regen buffs.

In general ebon has much better proc (because of %haste), but hard to proc it on some bosses (bosses without any DoT) or mobs which don't attack often

capeo
04-18-2022, 06:40 AM
Chasm is better. Ebon has haste but is weaker in every other way.

Fiasaria
04-19-2022, 12:48 AM
In zodiac ebon armor keeps you alive for a bit, chasmal let's you clean

Enviado desde mi M2102K1G mediante Tapatalk

JustStopTHIS
04-19-2022, 02:13 PM
Ebon armor for warrior procs when you take dmg, so unless there's a lots of mobs i think chasmal is just better

Scaona
04-22-2022, 02:14 PM
I personally feel like the case of chasmal procing faster mostly only applies with dozer axe and that's because it has an aoe which is constantly damaging your enemies along with you attacks. If using those armors with the mythic weapons which do lack any kind of aoe of dot effect (in case of war) I think it highly depends on the number of mobs around you