PDA

View Full Version : Infested Deck Diary

Conradin
07-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Day 1 July 13

"Our strike team was one of the First called to the disaster on the lower decks because of our expirience with aliens on gatlins fourth moon in the Seymphor Rebellion and also because the "Green Bandits" were headed by none other then the famous Captain Ripley. Maneatingtree, crudz, jimbo and I made up the rest of the team. Using flamethrowers we drove tem back easily and torched the eggs. We found various item in them from previously slaughtered UC Marines. When the deck was cleared Crudz and Maneatig left to get New orders from base and two. New UC Marines joined us. The carnage is everywhere. I can inly imagined the rest of the lower decks.

Day 2 July 14

At 4 am a chestburster came from jimbo and killed Cap Ripley. We drove of the alien but not before if wounded a marine. The other marine has lost his mind and is standing blank faced. He wont respond. I killed the alien and requested for backup but the transciever is blocked. I dont know how longthe portals will stay closed but for now we are safe. Hoping for reinforcements. Will write more later.

Day 3 July 15

Reinforcements came and we pushed on to the next level. To our horror we found countless eggs that covered the giant levels beneath UNCBMf. With our team of flamethrowers we torched over a thousand eggs. Then we met a new threat. The blue aliens killed two marines, one from the night before. We had no choice but to push on with three members into the labs. It seems easy until a new terror appeared. The aliens are giant pinching monsters. There must be over 15 of them, with a deadly queen to back them up. Furthermore giant egg pillars are visable. We retreated before they noticed and I had time to write this. This isn't just a threat to Blackstar but to all of the galaxy. Are these beasts from volaria? Does this have anything to do with the top secret mission Prometheus? Only time will tell.

Sending out message to all lvl 10 egg torchers. Code Red! Looking for lvl 10 twinks with flame throwers to eradicate the aliens. Add conradin lvl 10 comando in game.

plmafiaboss
07-14-2012, 01:08 PM
How r day 1 and day 2 the same date

maneatingtree
07-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Lol i got 8 sets of all the vanitys now ;)

akfury
07-14-2012, 02:51 PM
good job keep it up.... oh and change the dates for day 1 and day 2

Shaocalur
07-14-2012, 03:35 PM

Lmao.

Good job though.

plmafiaboss
07-14-2012, 03:45 PM

Lmao.

Good job though.what? Am i right or wrong here .__. I dont play SL so i could be wrong im just usin common sense

Shaocalur
07-14-2012, 03:51 PM
what? Am i right or wrong here .__. I dont play SL so i could be wrong im just usin common sense

Nah it's good but the dates are the same.

Conradin
07-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Fixed errors due to upload pirates. ;)

Fao
07-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Good job! This is pretty cool!:-)

Zaonabiuibil
07-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Look forward to reading more!

akfury
07-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Loving it so far

HunterSLAYER
07-17-2012, 03:42 AM
Waiting for Day 4 XD

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

TheRajX
07-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Enter this into the blog contest, you'll probably win. Its a sticky in this forum.