PDA

View Full Version : Levlar suggestion

Victimzz
04-19-2022, 12:10 AM
Hi, can we please have an option to use the xp kit for the pet instead of using it for my character? Thank you!

Alexwwe
04-19-2022, 04:31 AM
You can do hauntlet runs and lvl up pets

Victimzz
04-19-2022, 10:15 AM
I'm aware of that.

I made this thread to suggest another way of using the XP Kits; making it more expensive and making lvling up of pet much easier. Let's be real, Pet level takes much more time than actually levelling up your character nowadays.

ungarn
04-19-2022, 11:35 AM
i received a pet lvl up ticket from somewhere and i lvled up 1 pet to my level.. maybe they should add it in the store

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

Victimzz
04-19-2022, 12:15 PM
i received a pet lvl up ticket from somewhere and i lvled up 1 pet to my level.. maybe they should add it in the store

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

That's what I'm talking about. They should make a way where the pet can level up easily and catch up with the pace of how the character levels up. Pets cannot gain xp from quests and elixir doesnt effect them thats why their pace are so slow. That's also why, I think, they should also make a way where levlar xp kits can be used by pets.

Scaona
04-22-2022, 02:11 PM
Well that's where plat and the zodias pet lvl up potion comes at. Although not a f2p friendly way I doubt sts would make any changes to it

Burgher
04-25-2022, 10:46 PM
1+++ rlly good idea

Megatr0n
04-25-2022, 11:28 PM
i prefer to keep my pets low lvl as i dont really use them for there attacks , only there passives . so i like to open slots on a level 1 .

reason 1: you dont have to feed them as often because theyre continuosly leveling up . because when they level up the feed bar becomes full .

reason 2: the price to feed them as full grown (max lvl) compared to a lower level pet is a big difference .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk