PDA

View Full Version : Infested Deck Questions

Swimmingstar
07-14-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm using my L40 Engineer.

1. Should I use just the flamethrower or the skills too?
2. Am I able to go to games lower than 31+?
3. Which map gives me the most eggs in the fastest time?
4. Does running with a party or solo bring more eggs to the 2 million we need.
5. I heard there are new vanities, what are they and where do they drop?
6. Are the new vanities rare?
7. What are the new vanities names so I can search them in auction?
8. Are there any other items that are new?
9. Do you have to do the quest for the eggs to count? I do the quests either way, but I'm just wondering.

Mrbananaz
07-14-2012, 04:27 PM
1. just the flamethrower because it kills the vular inside while skills let vular out.
2. i honestly dont remember xD
3. the 31+ map IMO
4. with party
5. they are UC vanitys, which is a new sandstorm, and gas mas green, tactical gas mask green, and exterminator visors.
6.no they drop really easy. 1-5 every run with party.
7. already listed in #5
8. no
9. no u dont.

hope i helped :-)

javier995
07-14-2012, 04:27 PM
1. Should I use just the flamethrower or the skills too? Both, I heard flamethrower doesn't give you kills tho.

2. Am I able to go to games lower than 31+? You can join, but I'm guessing it takes you to B*. My friend joined me on my 20, and it took him to B* like 5 secs after.

3. Which map gives me the most eggs in the fastest time? Level 5

4. Does running with a party or solo bring more eggs to the 2 million we need? The eggs don't multiply for the amount of people in a run. Just run in a party, it goes by quicker.

5. I heard there are new vanities, what are they and where do they drop?Marine uniform, gas mask (green), green X-ray, black and red RIVET.

6. Are the new vanities rare? No, very common.

7. What are the new vanities names so I can search them in auction? UC Marine sleeves/chest/legs, the marine helmet, green gas mask, green X-ray. Just go into the vanity section and look for anything that hasn't been there before.

8. Are there any other items that are new? Not really.

9. Do you have to do the quest for the eggs to count? I do the quests either way, but I'm just wondering. It should count for each egg you destroy, the quest shouldn't matter. Its easy credits tho (25 xD), so I'd do the quest.

Edit: For #9, I just read a different thread and apparently the eggs count only if you do quests. Do the quests to be safe.

Swimmingstar
07-14-2012, 04:36 PM
1. Should I use just the flamethrower or the skills too? Both, I heard flamethrower doesn't give you kills tho.

2. Am I able to go to games lower than 31+? You can join, but I'm guessing it takes you to B*. My friend joined me on my 20, and it took him to B* like 5 secs after.

3. Which map gives me the most eggs in the fastest time? Level 5

4. Does running with a party or solo bring more eggs to the 2 million we need? The eggs don't multiply for the amount of people in a run. Just run in a party, it goes by quicker.

5. I heard there are new vanities, what are they and where do they drop?Marine uniform, gas mask (green), green X-ray, black and red RIVET.

6. Are the new vanities rare? No, very common.

7. What are the new vanities names so I can search them in auction? UC Marine sleeves/chest/legs, the marine helmet, green gas mask, green X-ray. Just go into the vanity section and look for anything that hasn't been there before.

8. Are there any other items that are new? Not really.

9. Do you have to do the quest for the eggs to count? I do the quests either way, but I'm just wondering. It should count for each egg you destroy, the quest shouldn't matter. Its easy credits tho (25 xD), so I'd do the quest.

Edit: For #9, I just read a different thread and apparently the eggs count only if you do quests. Do the quests to be safe.

I'm confused to why I should run with a party when eggs don't multiply for each person. If everyone does solo, doesn't that mean quicker eggs since it doesn't multiply by the amount of people in a run so we should do more runs? (<---run on sentence!)

^
|
|
|
|

So doesn't running solo mean more eggs to count towards 2 million?

And thanks to both of you for answering the questions!

javier995
07-14-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm confused to why I should run with a party when eggs don't multiply for each person. If everyone does solo, doesn't that mean quicker eggs since it doesn't multiply by the amount of people in a run so we should do more runs? (<---run on sentence!)

^
|
|
|
|

Yes it does mean more eggs, theoretically.

Runs in a party go by much quicker then a solo run, so you can be getting more eggs in runs since they go by faster.

Also, if the team splits up in the run (a group to each side) the run goes by even faster.

Therefore, you can bash more eggs in group runs. Sure if everyone did solo runs we could knock out lots of eggs, but a solo would be too slow compared to a group run.

That's what I meant by quicker, the run is quicker.

Shaocalur
07-14-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm using my L40 Engineer.

1. Should I use just the flamethrower or the skills too?
2. Am I able to go to games lower than 31+?
3. Which map gives me the most eggs in the fastest time?
4. Does running with a party or solo bring more eggs to the 2 million we need.
5. I heard there are new vanities, what are they and where do they drop?
6. Are the new vanities rare?
7. What are the new vanities names so I can search them in auction?
8. Are there any other items that are new?
9. Do you have to do the quest for the eggs to count? I do the quests either way, but I'm just wondering.

1. Only on big vular or if the little vular got out.
2. Don't think so.
3. Well the second level definitely has the most eggs but the first level is fastest.
4. A party is much faster then soloing.
5. They drop in any of the 3 levels, a green gask mask, the other gas mask, green visors, and the UC set.
6. No they are pretty common but after the event is over they will stop dropping.
7. UC Marine sleeves/chest/legs, the marine helmet, green gas mask, green X-ray. Just go into the vanity section and look for anything that hasn't been there before. (Copied Javi's answer lol)
8. Not that I know of.
9. Yes.

McBain
07-14-2012, 05:29 PM
1. Use the flamethrower. You only get kills/xp on the big vular, not the little ones inside the eggs, so use the flamethrower to make runs go twice as fast.
5. While it may be theoretically true that all the vanities drop in all maps, from an observation standpoint I've only seen RIVET drop on the bilge level (5-6 for other people, and twice to me). It seems to me like the 2nd and 3rd maps give you the "better" vanities (visors, pets, etc), but that could be just coincidence..

akfury
07-14-2012, 06:15 PM

^
|
|
|
|

the quest is what counts the eggs so if everyone in the group has the quest they all turn it in and it will count them all getting 150 eggs

Exion
07-14-2012, 09:59 PM
The eggs dont give exp but the bugs inside the eggs do, so of you want to destroy a lot of eggs with no exp use the flamethrower, if you want to get exp.. dont use the thing and use use your normal gun(s).

Flamethrower run wil give you 50ish exp (if you're lucky).
Normal guns give you 200ish exp.

So if you're lvl 41 use the flames.. below that.. go guns.

Mrbananaz
07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
thx for showin off javi-.- lol

javier995
07-16-2012, 12:39 PM
thx for showin off javi-.- lol

Wait what?