PDA

View Full Version : New Update Problems For Twinks

Mrbananaz
07-14-2012, 04:24 PM
in this update, the flamethrower is the only weapon for the twinks that know what they are doing. it is better in everything basicly, so now everyone, including me, will have to start kiting if they already have not. I hope that the flamethrower will have its stats lowered because that takes away my dual pistol option.

Swimmingstar
07-16-2012, 07:03 PM
It's only 2.5k in the plat store, or 5 plat.

iAmPain
07-16-2012, 10:28 PM
were not friends any more banana :P ....you promised to keep it a secret.. lolol JK :) ya! get y'er flameThrowa and lets start burning some twinks!

Mrbananaz
07-17-2012, 06:34 PM
haha

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Thud gun or Rogues ghost blasters were best.Now flame thrower is.

XxReiReixX
07-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Look guys.. Maybe flamethrower now is the best.. but i think that a person who got the skill can still beat someone with flamethrowers.. haha.. but sure! i wanna burn something.. O.O

iAmPain
07-19-2012, 12:00 AM
It does have one big significant problem tho, DPS. If ur not experienced enough, u will be kited..
Or if ur fighting head on, u could be killed w/out even able to show those deadly flames...

For example if you ran out of mana, and as an OP, you will be forced to autoshoot your way to victory. w/out those crucial dmg ur counting on,
u will be facing an optimal dmg and dps opponent..

as for now, all i can say is you still have to be experienced to use its full potential.

Mrbananaz
07-20-2012, 05:23 AM
everyone told me dps didnt matter at all in pvp but if u say so :)

HunterSLAYER
07-20-2012, 06:34 AM
everyone told me dps didnt matter at all in pvp but if u say so :)

DPS. Is. A. Fake. STAT.
U get the point.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

TYRANTO
07-20-2012, 08:59 AM
wooohooooo ooh yea

iAmPain
07-20-2012, 04:12 PM
DPS. Is. A. Fake. STAT.

if it is "fake" i wouldn't mind taking a 10 second video of us shooting a target and watch it frame by frame, and compare if there's a difference in our shooting per sec or in this case 10 sec.

Zolum
07-22-2012, 01:12 AM
in this update, the flamethrower is the only weapon for the twinks that know what they are doing. it is better in everything basicly, so now everyone, including me, will have to start kiting if they already have not. I hope that the flamethrower will have its stats lowered because that takes away my dual pistol option.

The flamethrower is not necessarily "too good" if u can adapt. If you learn a way to cope with the flamethrower it's fine. I have found many disadvantages to using the flamethrower. I only use it when trapped by rushers, because I need to do more damage. I now use the repulse rifle. I'm keeping the "disadvantages" of the flamethrower to myself for personal reasons. This is just what I have come up with. I could still use my duals if I had to.

Mrbananaz
07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
well i always knew disadvantages from the start. thats y i use duals or thud or mayb even pulse. the trick is stun/root the person and shoot from behind. the FT doesnt shoot to wherever the target is like most guns