PDA

View Full Version : Omg hi i love this game ! >:]

Catric
07-14-2012, 04:53 PM
I finally got my hands on a phone that can run DL (Galaxy s2). Tried it for 10 minutes hate it uninstalled. Then i felt something weird urging me to reinstall. So i did and i've been playing for 3 hours straight omg so awesome!!! Game's really neat. Btw can someone answer this question? You know how in PL and SL you can pick rooms to go in? Well in DL i can only click play multiplayer and get matched up with whoever. Is there a place where i can go to get in a room? Instead of it randomly putting me with people. TY! :cower:

Testing some scary fonts < ignore

Oh and i forgot to mention Graphics is freaken awesome!!!

Bilaxman
07-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Welcome! :) You can click "Play solo!" (next to the button called "Play Multiplayer!") and that will put you in a room alone. (From there you can invite people to join you)

Paar
07-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Hai! Welcome to the community! Glad to see you enjoy the game! Any questions? Feel free to ask around. :D

ImHawk
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Welcome!!!
If u have any questions shoot me a pm

Floating
07-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forums! We have funny games! :) "reference to <<Welcome to the jungle>> song. Anyways glad to see the dl community grow. For any info in pl pvp or Pve send me a pm on the igns of the signature

Catric
07-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Thank you everyone and @ Bilaxman I don't mean it like solo then invite, I mean like is there a place to look at rooms that is already in progress and join like in PL and SL?
And one more question is there a way to switch Vampire districts? Cuz in PL there are like 10 different Forest Haven towns, The Vampire district seems really crowded sometimes.

Bilaxman
07-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Thank you everyone and @ Bilaxman I don't mean it like solo then invite, I mean like is there a place to look at rooms that is already in progress and join like in PL and SL?
And one more question is there a way to switch Vampire districts? Cuz in PL there are like 10 different Forest Haven towns, The Vampire district seems really crowded sometimes.

I don't believe there is a way to do that at this time...

Bless
07-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Welcome to sts community and I'm glad u love DL!

xxxsabrinaxxx
07-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome! :)

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Well welcome!I started on Pocket Legends when it was the only STS game.Then Star Legends came,I was hooked but still playing some PL.OMG then DL came!I've been busy with SL and DL and have accomplished to cap in both.:) In PL I haven't had much time to level though,mostly been voodoo pvping.:)
Welcome to forums!