PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion hardcore leaderboard for equality ✊🏽

ThaAnas
04-19-2022, 03:48 PM
Dear Spacetime-Studio,
Hey Arlorians and Arlorias,

the hardcore community is growing and growing, people all over arlor farm for hardcore leaderboard. It does not matter if its for Top-Overall/Rogue/Sorcerer/Warrior/Seasonal.

Being on top overall developed to a hard struggle/fight (concerning the farming) inbetween Hardcore-Players.
Moreover it is a seperate leaderboard on the charts.
So I suggest, for events to do the same since hardcore player cant get close to statistics, movement, advantages like normal players.

This Egg-Event is totally awesome to farm and does so much fun but unfortunately Hardcore-Player are again handi-caped by normal player.
Normal player just buy eggs from auction and make themselves top overall.
Hardcoreplayer like me who farmed almost day and night are not even able to go for Top 25.

My suggestion:

Would it be possible for hardcore to do a seperate leaderboard as well even when the rewards are scaled down. In the following paragraph # represents the amount of player.

Instead of top 10: Gold Rewards 🥇
Top Rogue #1
Top Sorcerer #1
Top Warrior #1

Instead of top 25: Silver Rewards 🥈
Top Rogue #2
Top Sorcerer #2
Top Warrior #2

Instead of top 50: Bronze Rewards 🥉
Top Rogue #5
Top Sorcerer #5
Top Warrior #5

In total that would be 24 player who gets rewarded with Lb-Items and since I know most of leaderboard players I know surely it will be really hard to achieve as well.

Thank you in advance for reading this post.
Have a nice day and great farming!

Repent
04-19-2022, 03:50 PM
Great Idea! Looking forward to devs response

CptAwsome
04-19-2022, 03:51 PM
+1
This would be a great concept to introduce for the hardcore community in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intruders
04-19-2022, 04:03 PM
+1

Also fix the issue when event title and badge(?) are gone after reviving.

jhonjhon
04-19-2022, 04:22 PM
+1

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Monelgr
04-19-2022, 04:25 PM
+1 but
Instead of top 10: Gold Rewards 🥇
Top Rogue #3
Top Sorcerer #3
Top Warrior #3
Instead of top 25: Silver Rewards 🥈
Top Rogue #8
Top Sorcerer #8
Top Warrior #8

Instead of top 50: Bronze Rewards 🥉
Top Rogue #15
Top Sorcerer #15
Top Warrior #15

ThaAnas
04-19-2022, 04:31 PM
I would love to see that too @Monelgr but I think the hardcore community is just 10-15% of normal community. However, I would be amazed if there would be any reward for events even if its.

Top 1-3 ��
Top 2-5 ��
Top 5-10 ��

Jiubara
04-19-2022, 05:18 PM
+1
Whould be rly nice and make some hardcore players even run events coz i for 1 skip almost all of the events since most of a time events dont rly benefit me or give me the will to run em, after i see the tier rewards which are mostly useless.

Ameylin
04-19-2022, 06:06 PM
+1
It's a great idea. I think hardcore players leaderboards should be separated in all events like this that include buying lb points.
Devs, make sure to look into this, please. :)

neuzihi
04-20-2022, 01:07 AM
Yes, we really need equity measurement for hardcore community. It seems that sts has forgotten hardcore players since the new expansion.

ThaAnas
04-20-2022, 03:03 AM
Yes, we really need equity measurement for hardcore community. It seems that sts has forgotten hardcore players since the new expansion.

We still have the auction achievement Entrepeneur, Merchant, Auctioneer which are technically not doable for hardcore which still excist in APS section.

QuaseT
04-20-2022, 03:30 AM
+1

Fair point. Should definitely be implemented to grant appropriate rewards. More than half of the event lbs are closed for hcs bc its impossible to compete.

Hucy_AL
04-20-2022, 05:17 AM
+1

u can make untradeable unstashable rewards too [emoji2371]

Bluehazee
04-20-2022, 05:35 AM
In more simple words : You are asking for rewards for you and your few friends with top gears

I will also translate your definition of 'hardcore community' = Its just a handful of people with arcane, mythic and set equipment. Those are the ones that will get the rewards.

99% of hardcore players won't have a chance to compete, since its the game mode where gear matter the most, and majority of people play hardcore toons toons just to complete APs, and they get carried or/and use the gear they loot. Only the APs lb guys with top equipment will eat this cake. How many are they? Aren't you one of them?

Don't change rules when match already started. Dont try to disguise your own benefits with charity words.

Nexior
04-20-2022, 06:05 AM
+1

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
04-20-2022, 06:09 AM
In more simple words : You are asking for rewards for you and your few friends with top gears

I will also translate your definition of 'hardcore community' = Its just a handful of people with arcane, mythic and set equipment. Those are the ones that will get the rewards.

99% of hardcore players won't have a chance to compete, since its the game mode where gear matter the most, and majority of people play hardcore toons toons just to complete APs, and they get carried or/and use the gear they loot. Only the APs lb guys with top equipment will eat this cake. How many are they? Aren't you one of them?

Don't change rules when match already started. Dont try to disguise your own benefits with charity words.Top ms and dmg set owners didnt have advantage between average player on normal ?
Ofc it benefit if someone paying few billion for gears +kits . So why u complain about hc geared toons ? In fair way its reduced rewards quantity so in my opinion +1 . Each lb in this game is pay to win . Welcome in Arlor thats the reason ehy game still alive

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

pentaboom
04-20-2022, 06:24 AM

Don't change rules when match already started. Dont try to disguise your own benefits with charity words.

true

….

its HARDCORE… doing what is normal in hardcore mode.
also there are few hardcore players, who have already done it (doing event and got top 10 rewards), that is the way to go… i salute them.

ThaAnas
04-20-2022, 07:14 AM

So in your opinion, it is an equality inbetween Normal LB evemt and Hardcore LB.
Just look at the leaderboard for egg event. 37 000 000 Pts for Top 1 Tank who probably did not even run 1 map.
1 700 000 points for Oldey (me) in comparison to that, I had to farm the points and you dont know how much I ran for that amount.

E.g. last 3 Halloween Events - Hardcore player had to avoid mostly to fight Paracelsus because of insta death attack.

Yes most geared hardcore player used lot of plats (money) to achieve that level but we aint able to buy gems, speed set, mythic items, use gold loot at higher level bosses, etc.

And your statement, „we are just a handful people“, I agree with you we are not the biggest part of arlor but still there are much more people than you can expect.

Yes I am a geared hardcore player, maybe because I m in hardcore since season I of hardcore, if you dont believe me, you are welcome to visit my house and banners.
There are also few seasonals who have gotten better gears than me within 1 season. And if you dont know, even a middle geared rogue or mage (without arcane items) would be faster than me full geared tank with 10% str neptaris in this event.

You act like I am the only tank who has gear, look at the leaderboard I can tell you at least 10 warriors same or better geared. I would agree wirh you if I was the only person but since this is not the case, I dont see any logic in your comment.

Hope you can enlighten me with your opinion, maybe I change my mind.

ThaAnas
04-20-2022, 07:45 AM
true

….

its HARDCORE… doing what is normal in hardcore mode.
also there are few hardcore players, who have already done it (doing event and got top 10 rewards), that is the way to go… i salute them.

We do what normal player do and lose all if we die. So why arent we able to run with normal players in map if you do not understand a seperation? We cant buy energy kits like normal lb player can buy in auction? We do not have the ability to buy movement speed gear (we have to wait till awake event) we cant use gems (have to wait awake event) we wouldnt have the access for good pets if we wouldnt have ran egg zavier event. If you dont know what this means, try hardcore and makeurself an opinon about my words.

It was actually only 1 person in hardcore (Renectohc) since 3 years who did it on top 10 overall on leaderboard. He ran day and night, all hardcore player helped him and if STS would not have fixed the exploit user he would not have made it, just for your information. So leaderboard should reward for hard work and not hardcore player help 1 person who is geared, works hard and has luck that few leaderboard runners get temporary ban because of using exploit.

pentaboom
04-20-2022, 08:31 AM
that is how the hardcore mode was made if you dont know it and everything you need is there… but you need to pay for it (platcore). maybe you just need a refresher where to get them.

thats the way to do it, if you want to join him on LB. its HARDCORE not easycore. hands up to renctohc…

most of the active hardcore are well gearup… i know you can do it. you dont need seperate lb for hardcore.

ThaAnas
04-20-2022, 12:28 PM
that is how the hardcore mode was made if you dont know it and everything you need is there… but you need to pay for it (platcore). maybe you just need a refresher where to get them.

thats the way to do it, if you want to join him on LB. its HARDCORE not easycore. hands up to renctohc…

most of the active hardcore are well gearup… i know you can do it. you dont need seperate lb for hardcore.

if you do not play hardcore, you could just keep your opinion to you 😂 you really do not get the hardcore game mode, so I will not discuss with someone who never have been playing that, or at least being the one who got carried on hc seasonal, so talk abt it if you joined them thank you

ThaAnas
04-20-2022, 12:49 PM

@pentaboom 😂 I love the idea that people who doesnt even play hardcore try to talk about the topic, if you do not play hardcore or just let yourself help for lb seasonal on hc then I would prefer if you wouldnt comment it. If you are a hardcore player I highly suggest you to think about your words.
I m actually sure you are not a hardcore player

Salvatory
04-20-2022, 06:23 PM
at last year's easter event i gained lb in class ranked event. recently had an event
who gave a badge and a banner with an ''R'' (I don't remember the name of the event at the moment) and an HC was in the top 10 and got the event's badge...

what I mean is, if you are hc you have to keep in mind that everything is going to be extremely difficult, and asking to have a separate ranking in the event just for hc takes away almost all the difficulty that it is to have in hc . conquering a hc in front of an average player is more pleasurable as it is more painful to achieve.

+1 request to think about more hc inclusion when preparing events, having to pay 1m on an unlock for an hc this is almost impossible

ThaAnas
04-20-2022, 06:43 PM
at last year's easter event i gained lb in class ranked event. recently had an event
who gave a badge and a banner with an ''R'' (I don't remember the name of the event at the moment) and an HC was in the top 10 and got the event's badge...

what I mean is, if you are hc you have to keep in mind that everything is going to be extremely difficult, and asking to have a separate ranking in the event just for hc takes away almost all the difficulty that it is to have in hc . conquering a hc in front of an average player is more pleasurable as it is more painful to achieve.

+1 request to think about more hc inclusion when preparing events, having to pay 1m on an unlock for an hc this is almost impossible

As I said. Renectohc was the first one who did it in 3 1/2 years of hardcore to top 10 and it was lucky that people got temporary banned bcs of using exploit + he ran day and night, if there wouldnt have been a fix on update he wouldnt have made it. I helped Renecto much on this event and I m happy for him that he did it.

pentaboom
04-20-2022, 06:46 PM
@pentaboom �� I love the idea that people who doesnt even play hardcore try to talk about the topic, if you do not play hardcore or just let yourself help for lb seasonal on hc then I would prefer if you wouldnt comment it. If you are a hardcore player I highly suggest you to think about your words.
I m actually sure you are not a hardcore player

please don't assume you may get roasted.

——

there will always be a ''first'' to conquer something, he proved that it is possible. in a very hardcore way itself.

true

Salvatory
04-20-2022, 07:18 PM
As I said. Renectohc was the first one who did it in 3 1/2 years of hardcore to top 10 and it was lucky that people got temporary banned bcs of using exploit + he ran day and night, if there wouldnt have been a fix on update he wouldnt have made it. I helped Renecto much on this event and I m happy for him that he did it.

if anyone was lucky, it wasn't HC. lucky were those who were banned for cheating causing damage to a large number of runners who were there. they were lucky, if it was me who was not fluent in english with my full farm account i would probably be banned to this day.

there will always be a ''first'' to conquer something, he proved that it is possible. in a very hardcore way itself.

I give -1 to separate event rank
I give +1 to rethink the events when they are ready, sometimes the amount of things doesn't match the difficulty that is in HC, the lack of useful drops among other things

QuaseT
04-21-2022, 12:36 PM
if anyone was lucky, it wasn't HC. lucky were those who were banned for cheating causing damage to a large number of runners who were there. they were lucky, if it was me who was not fluent in english with my full farm account i would probably be banned to this day.

I give -1 to separate event rank
I give +1 to rethink the events when they are ready, sometimes the amount of things doesn't match the difficulty that is in HC, the lack of useful drops among other things

You are right there will be a first but the problem is that it depends on the event setting and mostly not the players. The majority of events top10 are closed for hc and only a selected few events are even theoretically possible to reach. As an example, I ran goblin 2021 and ended up at the bottom of top50 with a screentime of 20-21h daily. I am not someone whos overly excited for this idea to happen because I can just run normal and get onto top10 relatively easy but for hc only users it is impossible to for example run top10 in halloween and it doesnt look like this is going to change.

Argument "it hasnt been announced at release" is understandable imo. Cant expect something to get changed after release when we already started gearing up etc. so thats a reason I can get behind to not introduce this idea.

CptAwsome
04-29-2022, 11:37 PM
Any dev want to comment on this thread? So we know your thoughts.